IVF Cycle in August

BD - It's the wait and the not knowing that is the worst part of all of this, isn't it?! I wish there was something that we could just feel and KNOW that we're pregnant. I remember wanting to test so so so bad but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was scared to know either way. When is your BETA? Did you say it was on your b-day the end of the month?

Sure is- Pain in the butt. :wacko: We don't get BETA's here. Just have to test at home and ring the clinic with the outcome. Official test day is next Tuesday but I don't think I can hold out until then :growlmad: x

BD - It's the wait and the not knowing that is the worst part of all of this, isn't it?! I wish there was something that we could just feel and KNOW that we're pregnant. I remember wanting to test so so so bad but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was scared to know either way. When is your BETA? Did you say it was on your b-day the end of the month?

Sure is- Pain in the butt. :wacko: We don't get BETA's here. Just have to test at home and ring the clinic with the outcome. Official test day is next Tuesday but I don't think I can hold out until then :growlmad: x

Oh my goodness. You poor thing, haha I'd be a total wreck! I had my BETA at 10dp5dt. I wanted to test so so bad. I wish I knew what to say to help ease your anxiety. I know how you're feeling. I am sending lots and lots of lvoe your way! This is gonne work for you!!!! :hugs:

Oh here's what I was feeling on day 8 -

Major headaches and irritated more than normal LOL I was feeling dizzy and still had a dry mouth, coulnd't eat the food I wanted, and was super tired.

Then I wrote that it could all be side effects from the meds and PIO or maybe it could be pregnancy. I was a wreck.

thinking good vibes for you baby!! keep us posted... get a really good test for yourself and try to distract yourself this weekend. for the record i tested at 7d post 5d transfer and got a faint positive on cheapies and med positive on a 16$ test so I feel like if you wanted to test this weekend FMU then you might be able to. I know that some ladies prefer to wait though to be sure and not have weird results. One danger - My nurse said trigger would still be in when I POAS but i don't think so based on testing it out for all my IUIs.

Thanks ladies. My trigger was 29/1 so i'm pretty sure it will be gone. We are really grateful to have got further than last time, shows I must be on the right amount of progesterone this time, but we are scared to see another BFN; especially knowing FET's have less % of success than fresh transfers.

I am 9 days past transfer tomorrow and hubby wants us to test so we know what to expect- he's getting anxious and emotional about it. We have also had a long chat today about what we will do if it's another BFN. We have decided we would give the other two frosties a shot, but if that cycle is unsuccessful we might change clinics as it would be our 3rd cycle xxx

Thanks ladies. My trigger was 29/1 so i'm pretty sure it will be gone. We are really grateful to have got further than last time, shows I must be on the right amount of progesterone this time, but we are scared to see another BFN; especially knowing FET's have less % of success than fresh transfers.

I am 9 days past transfer tomorrow and hubby wants us to test so we know what to expect- he's getting anxious and emotional about it. We have also had a long chat today about what we will do if it's another BFN. We have decided we would give the other two frosties a shot, but if that cycle is unsuccessful we might change clinics as it would be our 3rd cycle xxx

Awwww I am sending lot of positive vibes.

About the FET thing, I heard that the chances are higher. I have a friend that went through 2 fresh and her frozen is what finally stayed! She now has two beautiful twin girls. <3

About the FET thing, I heard that the chances are higher. I have a friend that went through 2 fresh and her frozen is what finally stayed! She now has two beautiful twin girls. <3

Thanks hun :holly:

I hope I am as lucky as your friend, but who knows on this unpredictable rollercoaster... :flower: Soon find out though :hugs:

Thanks hun :holly:

I hope I am as lucky as your friend, but who knows on this unpredictable rollercoaster... :flower: Soon find out though :hugs:

I know, the unknown... <3 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG, amazing!!!! I am feeling highly emotional today and that post has made me well up with happiness for you

Happy valentines day what a wonderful gift.

Whoop so pleased for you both, huge congratulations. I do love a happy ending xx :) :)

Happy Valentines day!!:flower::flower: I got a :bfp:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I knew this was going to happen for you!!! Awww this just made my day! I am so so happy for you!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Thanks ladies we are still in shock. :) I am over the moon and wonder how many we will be having!! Eeeek! :) xx

Thanks ladies we are still in shock. :) I am over the moon and wonder how many we will be having!! Eeeek! :) xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see your first U/S!!!! I'm sending love and prayers that the both of them stuck! Congratulations again!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see your first U/S!!!! I'm sending love and prayers that the both of them stuck! Congratulations again!!!!!

Thanks. I am anxious already about the scan and 3 week wait as I am not having many symptoms :nope: x

AHHHHHH! BABY DANCING SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! that is one BIG FAT POSITIVE! lots o' HCG in you from your bub! :)

i know this is dumb to say because i was terrified for the first trimester but don't be scared when you don't have symptoms. i had super sore boobs and some dizzy spells and that was IT (some days felt totally normal!). around maybe 6 or 7 weeks started getting nauseous.

so happy for you. you go in in three weeks? you make the appointment yet?

AHHHHHH! BABY DANCING SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! that is one BIG FAT POSITIVE! lots o' HCG in you from your bub! :)

i know this is dumb to say because i was terrified for the first trimester but don't be scared when you don't have symptoms. i had super sore boobs and some dizzy spells and that was IT (some days felt totally normal!). around maybe 6 or 7 weeks started getting nauseous.

so happy for you. you go in in three weeks? you make the appointment yet?

Thanks hun. Feeling better today as test line is as dark as control line now...eek... my official test day is tomorrow, so I will ring the clinic and then they give me a scan date- I think it's around 7 weeks. xxx

Attachments

• 12DPO.jpg
    12DPO.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78