IVF Cycle in August

Yep, nothing at scan and I lost all my symptoms at 5.5 weeks. They think the test was too strong to call it a chemical but no sac at the scan so that's what I think it is. xx

Thank you both. I just wish the bleed would hurry up. My lining is 18mm and their's a 30mm pool of fluid too. x

Hey ladies! :) How are you all?

We are waiting for our what went wrong appointment in May and hoping to do another fresh ICSI cycle in July. We want to build up our frozen reserves to save money in the long run. xx

We are waiting for our what went wrong appointment in May and hoping to do another fresh ICSI cycle in July. We want to build up our frozen reserves to save money in the long run. xx

Hi there BabyDancing!! It's so great to hear from you. I am so glad to hear that you are doing another cycle in July. How exciting!

How are you feeling? <3

Hi BabyDancing!! So glad you guys are going to do another fresh cycle in July and get more embryos to freeze. As for your what went wrong appointment... I am sure that it will be good to talk to them but I wouldn't get my expectations up that they will know since you did get pregnant... you know that you CAN! hope that you guys can come up with a good plan together though for your protocol in July.

I'm doing really well. Baby is almost here - I can't believe it.

Stay in touch... wishing you all the best.

Thanks ladies- Can't believe your little babies are nearly due!! How exciting!! :) We are just going to keep putting two in every time now until it works. But, we are only going to spend £20k maximum as we have to be realistic as to how many times we can go through this. I would consider surrogacy, hubby not so sure, but we both feel adoption is not right for us at this time. xx

I am sending love and prayers for you both. It will happen for you!!! <3

Hi ladies, how are you?

As you know my mum was terminally ill and sadly she lost her battle with cancer back in Feb but is now at peace. It means I haven't been on here for a while so I am doing some catching up.

I am doing ok, good days and bad days but take some great comfort she is no longer suffering. We moved house a few weeks after she passed away which was a great distraction, we are in and I absolutely love it here its brought some great comfort and happiness to me again.

BabyD - I am so sorry to here your pregnancy was a chemical, if you can take any positive from it then its good news that you can get pregnant. Good luck with your follow up appointment and getting started on your next fresh cycle.

I haven't really been doing much TTC with everything that has been going on but we are going to keep going naturally again and look at another IVF the end of the year after we come back from a holiday. I want to concentrate on the house and something positive for a while to get me back in the right frame of mind.

WOW, ladies I cant believe your babies are due any time now this time has really flown by. I hope you are both feeling ok and looking forward to welcoming your little joys into the world. Best of luck and keep us posted.

:hugs:

Qwerty - I have just noticed from your signature that you gave birth to a little boy - huge congratulations to you and the hubby - love the name.

I hope you are both doing well :hugs:

Hey Pinkie, I am so very sorry for your loss and hope things ease in time. xxx Glad you have some time to do things at home and have a holiday before starting treatment again; also hope you fall naturally and don't need to ;)

Qwerty- Massive congratulations on the birth of your little boy xx

Tee- I hope all is well?

AFM- we have our WTF appointment this Thursday and i've counted what meds we have left and what questions we will be asking. Many are around implantation and autoimmune issues. Struggling with my diet and weight at the moment though- really need to get on track, but also wondering if I have a thyroid issue as i've always struggled with it. xxx

baby was thinking about you - i remembered your appointment was mid May. Let us know what you guys come up with.

pinkie - so sorry to hear about your mum. i'm sure it will continue to be that relief/sad feeling for a while as you grieve her.
hope that your new house is treating you well. stay in touch!

yes had my baby a few weeks early (had to be induced early as I developed a weird liver condition). he is amazing - we feel so lucky.

Hi, we had our review appointment today.

It was a positive appointment. We are going to do the short protocol this time, instead of long, to see if it increases the number of follicles.

We will stay on the gestone injections, use the ICSI procedure, and hopefully take embryos to blastocyst stage again. We hope to freeze any remaining embryos and will just see what happens.

We have decided to put 2 embryos back again, very much aware of multiples risk, and just cross our fingers. Next cycle starts August because they're very busy. Gives us more chance to save! We are also going to try the endometrial scratch procedure to see if it helps implantation. x

Pinkie I am so very sorry to here about your mom. My love and prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck with the natural, I hope it happens for you!!! Keep us all posted on that and the IVF cycle if you have to go through that, I'm hoping you won't and it happens for you <3

BabyD - Thank you. I had Noah on May 10th. He's amazing! I am so excited to hear you are starting another cycle! I did mine in August last year! YAY maybe this is a good sign! I am sending you lots of baby dust!!! So happy for you!!!

Attachments

• 20140513_141907(0).jpg
    20140513_141907(0).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Pinkie I am so very sorry to here about your mom. My love and prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck with the natural, I hope it happens for you!!! Keep us all posted on that and the IVF cycle if you have to go through that, I'm hoping you won't and it happens for you <3

BabyD - Thank you. I had Noah on May 10th. He's amazing! I am so excited to hear you are starting another cycle! I did mine in August last year! YAY maybe this is a good sign! I am sending you lots of baby dust!!! So happy for you!!!

Congratulations- Noah is beautiful. Love his name too! :hugs: Hope you had a smooth birth... :flower: xx

Congratulations- Noah is beautiful. Love his name too! :hugs: Hope you had a smooth birth... :flower: xx

Baby - I did not have a smooth birth lol. I said it before Noah was born that I am not planning on anything, no birth plan, no expectations and I am glad I didn't. I went in to be monitored because my blood pressure was high, then they said that they were going to induce me that day. I was NOT expecting that. I was then put on pitocin to induce, then put on magnesium to lower my blood pressure which also stops labor, so that was fun. I got an epidural, then pushed for over an hour, three pushes every minute. Noah's head was stuck under my pelvic bone and wasn't budging, his heart rate dropped my blood pressure went sky high and I decided to get a C Section. The doc was practically on the table trying to get Noah out. he was then monitored for 24 hours because of the magnesium, I was so drugged up that I don't really remember seeing him until the next day. I wish it would have gone differently but, he's a healthy and happy baby and that's all i wanted.

Oh bless you- at least you have one healthy baby :) Gonna have a second? ;) xx

Oh bless you- at least you have one healthy baby :) Gonna have a second? ;) xx

I was actually telling my hubby last night that I miss being pregnant. I do want more and I want to have one soon but with work and money after having Noah we need to catch up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->