ivf egg sharing here i come.... wish me love and luck :)

hanzy29

Mum of 1DS Due in Feb12 x
Reaction score
hi ladies, im hannah i have a gorgoeus DS who is nearly 5 and have been ttc #2 for over 2.5 years. i have been diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility and have been offered egg share ivf. having had preliminary testing i have AMH levels which are 46.9 ... apprently this puts me in the top bracket optimal. having previously suffered with ENDOMETRIOSIS :( i am thrilled that this has not been negative on my fertility levels. am now going on to next stage waiting for letter of instruction for next tests and dates.

baby dust to all.

Love hannah xxxx

good luck hun :hugs: sorry to be a bit slow, are you sharing yours, or are you sharing someone elses? Apologies if that's a blindingly obvious question, but i'm coming to the end of a long 2ww and it has affected my brain somewhat!! x x x

:wacko:i think the penny's dropped now - sorry! I think you're sharing your eggs,hence the amh levels.....:dohh::blush:

:wacko:i think the penny's dropped now - sorry! I think you're sharing your eggs,hence the amh levels.....:dohh::blush:

yeah i am sharing, all i need to now is get through the screening :) whats your story? xx

i dont know where in the world you are but to me your amh is really good.the only thing is theyll have to watch to make sure you dont over stim and get ohss.

hi hanzy,

dh and i have just begun our 6th year of ttc #1. Done 3 months of clomid, and currently in the last few days of our 2nd ivf cycle. And i don't think that's worked.

I don't ovulate very much, and DH had low sprem count (although this is nearly normal now). The clinic are labelling us with unexplained fertility which sucks as there's nothing they can do to treat anything.

very close to giving up altogether as i'm struggling to go through this.

any idea when you'll start ivf? :hugs:

unexplained is all ok on both sides when clearly its not for you.i wouldnt take you case as unexplained when you dont ov all the time naturally and your dh has low count.

try and keep pos lovey.just because you think it may have not worked it may have.you never know.gl

Hi girls,

Well done on the egg-sharing thing, I'm sure you'll bring a lot of joy to someone. x

...can I ask a possibly stupid question?

When you have the counselling, do the clinic talk about any consequences for the future regarding all the potential half brothers & half sisters that will be wandering round?
I've thought about enquiring on egg sharing myself if I need a 2nd or 3rd cycle & this is the only thing bothering me at the moment.

Mrs F - I agree with Hayley, you're not unexplained if your not Ov'ing properly - I'd push them for more answers in relation to that. x

Teapot. x

teapot, i know exactly what you mean with that, brother sister thing but i have to say that it is a little drop in a big pond for me. im concentrating on having a nother bundle of joy and being able to give that to someone else.xxx

Ive done 3 cycles of egg share and going onto our 4th next year

very excited as heard from my clinic today and have been put forward for screening at the london clinic that works with my consultant. countdown to hearing from them!!! xxx

that's exciting news! good luck hanzy xx

thanks hun. how are you getting on? xxxx

hi ladies, i find this fascinating. i don't know much about egg sharing so allow me to ask a stupid (?) question.

is the offer that you donate you egg(s) in return for free or reduced cost ivf? are you ladies who are doing this all in england?

yep thats right hun. you have to be eligible and pass strict screening but once you do, yo can offer your eggs and hope that ivf works for you!!!! xxx

Hi Hanzy - we go for our appointment tomorrow! I'm hoping that by lunchtime we will be on the waiting list for donor eggs.....I soooo need this to work out for us

oooh hun let me know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->