IVF/FET May and June

Rebecca, just a suggestion so we can keep everyone in the loop.. on past IVF threads ive been on the person who created the thread would edit their first post with everyone's name and whether they were doing a fresh cycle/fet with approximate date.. maybe something you can do?

For example
beneathmywing - fresh cycle May

Certainly! Nice idea. I'll try to take care of that later this afternoon.

Perfect =) hope we get some more ladies joining us soon

Rebecca looks like will be doing av fresh in early May. Still have 3.7 kg to lose before I inject myself with lucrin

Beneath expect less eggs after lap but better quality embyros

Really hope we all get a bfp in a few months time.

Rebecca looks like will be doing av fresh in early May. Still have 3.7 kg to lose before I inject myself with lucrin

Beneath expect less eggs after lap but better quality embyros

Really hope we all get a bfp in a few months time.

You can do it!

I hope not too many less.. I have high fsh/DOR to begin with, but doctor suspects that was because of the endo so who really knows. I'll take quality over quantity though. I have one more frostie, but since two of my eggs from that same cycles ended in early losses, I don't feel too hopeful about it and want to make new ones!

Hope we all get our take home babies

Beneath we are very similar I have dor due to endo as well stage three. When I go for my cycles I only really get two matured eggs at best.This was 2.5years ago so really hoping for a miracle here!

Not really to give up yet! Really hope I get one good quality egg. Will be using saizen and popping vitamins to help.

Beneath we are very similar I have dor due to endo as well stage three. When I go for my cycles I only really get two matured eggs at best.This was 2.5years ago so really hoping for a miracle here!

Not really to give up yet! Really hope I get one good quality egg. Will be using saizen and popping vitamins to help.

Let me ask, do they put you on high stims or low? I did significantly better on low stims.

Hi ladies, hoping I can join you! We just had a negative beta on monday from a fet. So we will start to prepare for another fet. After my withdrawal bleed and waiting for a period u think it puts us end of may beginning of june for transfer. We did ivf/icsi in November 2015, had 18 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized, 7 frozen on day 5. We transfered one on March 3rd, and have 6 left. My re says that everything looked perfectly, so her only explanation is possible abnormal genetic make up of our embryo. So while we are waiting for transfer, we are going to try to do genetic testing. Right now trying to scrape together the money. I have hypothyroidism, and pcos and dh has severely low sperm count. Back when we were doing iuis, he averaged 1 mill post wash, but now he is averaging one hundred thousand. So it has declined majorly. He had a varicocele repair in 2012 that didn't help, and was on clomid for 6 months with no budge. So our next option to conceive was left to ivf. He did take a supplement that seemed to help a bit, but then it went back down again.

Beneathmywing, I had a friend who did a lap, and then conceived on clomid 2 cycle after. Gl! Wouldn't that be crazy after everything you went through, if you conceived naturally!

Hi ladies, hoping I can join you! We just had a negative beta on monday from a fet. So we will start to prepare for another fet. After my withdrawal bleed and waiting for a period u think it puts us end of may beginning of june for transfer. We did ivf/icsi in November 2015, had 18 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized, 7 frozen on day 5. We transfered one on March 3rd, and have 6 left. My re says that everything looked perfectly, so her only explanation is possible abnormal genetic make up of our embryo. So while we are waiting for transfer, we are going to try to do genetic testing. Right now trying to scrape together the money. I have hypothyroidism, and pcos and dh has severely low sperm count. Back when we were doing iuis, he averaged 1 mill post wash, but now he is averaging one hundred thousand. So it has declined majorly. He had a varicocele repair in 2012 that didn't help, and was on clomid for 6 months with no budge. So our next option to conceive was left to ivf. He did take a supplement that seemed to help a bit, but then it went back down again.

Good luck, sweety!

Beneathmywing, I had a friend who did a lap, and then conceived on clomid 2 cycle after. Gl! Wouldn't that be crazy after everything you went through, if you conceived naturally!

Yeah.. it would be nice, but I'm on my second natural cycle and have been on immune meds after ovulation and looks like this cycle is a BFN as well so giving it one last shot before I move on. I wasn't very hopeful ttc on my own since i've never had a natural bfp, but doctors seemed optimistic that it can happen after a lap.. maybe my third cycle will be lucky! Wishful thinking here lol

Welcome!
We are quite similar (in some ways :))
We did a fresh in October and got 21 eggs and 9frozen on day 5.
DH count was also 1 mil post wash.
I too have hypothyroid.
I did get pregnant from my fresh cycle but had a miscarriage :(

Hi everyone!

I know it's a few months away but I'm eagerly anticipating my FET which will be in May or June.

We had our first IVF ICSI cycle in September and I got pregnant, but at 9 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat.

All are welcome to join!

Becca - Late April FET
Rebecca - May FET
Beneathmywing - May Fresh
Unlucky41 - May Fresh
Froggyfrog - June FET
Babydancing - May FET

Updated

Welcome Froggy! When will you be doing the testing and how long does it take to get results?

Definately have a great chance with so many blastocyst making to freeze stage. Wishing you all the best and that the next embryo that gets transfer will be your bundle of joy!

Hi everyone!
So since we've switched doctors we need to move our frosties to the other lab. I'm so anxious and nervous about that.
It will take a few hits since we need to pick them up, drop them off, and then return the tank.
Both me and DH need to go together unless we get paperwork notarized.

Hi everyone!

I know it's a few months away but I'm eagerly anticipating my FET which will be in May or June.

We had our first IVF ICSI cycle in September and I got pregnant, but at 9 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat.

All are welcome to join!

Becca - Late April FET
Rebecca - May FET
Unlucky41 - May Fresh
Froggyfrog - June FET
Babydancing - May FET

Updated

I guess im in the wrong forum for this will be my first time, thank you ladies for sharing wish you all the best

Rebecca when are you going to be doing this stressful task?

Loveme you are very welcome to join this board it is for 1st 2nd etc ivf tries.

Thanks unlucky!
I have an appointment with my RE on the 28th to discuss last cycle, and plan next cycle. So we will talk details about it then. I'll also be doing an endo scratch.

Rebecca that sounds horribly stressful! I would be freaking the whole time! I once strapped dh's sample in a seat belt to go drop it off, so I couldn't imagine transporting embryos!

Please stay iloveme! It says all are welcome! And you might like being with people who have done it before so we can help you out!

welcome froggy.

My appointment this morning went well. I'm still at 14 follicles most were in the 15-17mm range about 3 were in the 9-11 range and 2 were at 6-7mm. So my concern now is hoping the smaller 5 grow and catch up. I go back in tomorrow for another monitoring appointment. Anyone else have different size follicles and how did that work out?

Danser 14 follicles is very good in the 15 to 17 range is very good. I wouldn't worry about the others. Just thinking though were you supposed to post this in the March board though? I recognized your name from the Jan thread. Wishing you all the best!!

Rebecca how did you go transporting the embyros?

Hi everyone!

All are welcome to join!

Becca - Late April FET
Rebecca - May FET
Unlucky41 - May Fresh
Froggyfrog - June FET
Babydancing - May FET

Updated

I guess im in the wrong forum for this will be my first time, thank you ladies for sharing wish you all the best

Please stay!! First timers are welcome too :)

welcome froggy.

My appointment this morning went well. I'm still at 14 follicles most were in the 15-17mm range about 3 were in the 9-11 range and 2 were at 6-7mm. So my concern now is hoping the smaller 5 grow and catch up. I go back in tomorrow for another monitoring appointment. Anyone else have different size follicles and how did that work out?

I think they wait till the larger ones are the right size (about 20 or so I think) by then the smaller ones will have caught up a little so although they're not in the 20's the high teens are good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->