IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Doodar I started down regging yesterday :) I should start stims on sept 10 with egg collection tentatively scheduled for sept 23. I haven't said anything in my journal which is why I've been keeping quiet so if anyone knows anyone in my journal or goes to it just keep it on the down low please.

Ok hun no problem. How you finding it so far? I'm on short protocol so no down regging for me. I start stimming around 16th and ec around 28th,so we're not too far apart Hun. Have to say your avatar pic of Skyler is so cute. He's just too cute!

So short protocol is no d reg and just stims from when your period starts?

I do only two weeks of down regging I know some that do 4 weeks before starting stims. I am doing injections (I asked specifically to not have the nasal spray which is what my clinic normally does) they aren't to bad I'm a nurse so I'm used to giving injections just not to myself. I haven't hit a blood vessel yet either so no bruising but I still have a ton more injections to do. I wonder why I could just do the short protocol my clinic does offer it, do you have to have special circumstances to do it? I know it is about 1200 bucks cheaper at my clinic to do the short protocol not including the difference in the cost of the drugs.

Exciting times that we will be so close in going through this!

Guess I will hop in here too! My IUI just converted to IVF as I overstimulated to the meds. I only took 150iu's of Follistim on CD5, CD7, CD9 and Femara CD3-CD7 ... and that's it!

I was shocked to go to my ultrasound and find out we have 30 follicles, ranging 14mm-19mm, I did 2 ganirelix injections tonight with another injection of 200iu's of Follistim. Going tomorrow for another scan. They are going to trigger me tomorrow for Egg retrieval on Thursday.

Scared out of my mind, just Friday I thought we were doing an IUI. Good grief!!

Thats crazy!!!! I am starting on 150 units to when I go but I take mine every single day for two weeks or until the change the dose but the first three days are 150. Good luck for collection!

Touch the sky, where are you in your cycle now?

Nikki that sounds promising although I am not sure how long the HCG stays in your system I am pretty sure 12 days is enough for it to leave! Test again in the morning or in two days and see if the line gets darker.

To be honest, i'm not sure what CD i'm on as i never really got a full period. i started spotting 1 week before i stopped the BCP, after i stopped the pill it got a tiny bit heavier but still hardly anything. i finally stopped this past saturday ?? but whateves, i'm on my 5th day of stimming and i have an appt today to follow up on the follie situation ;) so far EC is 9/6 and ET 9/9.

The line this morning was way darker, after I cried all night thinking it was a false positive the last 2 days...going for bloodwork now!!! :happydance:

good luck ladies, and take it easy if you just had a transfer, it drove me crazy to stay still but it may have paid off!!!!

Good luck Nikki!

Im on my second day of staying off my feet. LOTS of movies :) This will be worth it in the end!

Good luck Nikki!

Im on my second day of staying off my feet. LOTS of movies :) This will be worth it in the end!

yup, I watched movies and my friend gave me all the True Blood dvds to watch hehe, it was kind of a funny subject matter :)

i had 12 follies today ranging from 7-10mm.. i'm on the 5th day of stimming.. does anyone know if this is good? EC is 9/6 so far..

Ok, for all you IVF experts ... My estrogen level was 1164 and today it is 759, the doctor is really happy it went down. She said that it is a better enviroment for the eggy if the number goes down.

What number are they looking for?? Anyone know??

She said they DEFINITELY don't want anything above 3000.

Edit: Eek, now I have scared myself googling it ... I guess 759 sucks! Damn what the heck -- I guess the ganirelix killed my estrogen. I wonder if it will go up once I trigger tonight. Doesn't look like I got more than 3-4 mature eggs inside the follicles. Even though todays follicle check showed at least 4 @ 20mm and like 6 @17mm ... the rest around 15mm.

I am not familiar with the hormone levels but I'd like to know to. Could the estrogen be why there aren't many mature eggs? Will they put you back to IUI then?

I got the call...i'm pregnant!!! I never thought I would say this!. Girls there is hope out there, we have been trying for 5 years, we did 7 months of medicated iui treatments and I took a year long break after finding out I had CN3 and a LEEP and now here I am, actually pregnant! I can't wait to see my hubby's face when he gets off the plane from Afghanistan, I'll be about 5 months by then. There is hope out there and God is so good. It's still early but this feels right, my numbers were 33 today and I go back thursday for more bloodwork. She said it's probably just one but I tested earlier than usual so by thursday we will see how fast they climb! I don't even know what to do with myself. Good luck to all of you!!!:happydance:

I got the call...i'm pregnant!!! I never thought I would say this!. Girls there is hope out there, we have been trying for 5 years, we did 7 months of medicated iui treatments and I took a year long break after finding out I had CN3 and a LEEP and now here I am, actually pregnant! I can't wait to see my hubby's face when he gets off the plane from Afghanistan, I'll be about 5 months by then. There is hope out there and God is so good. It's still early but this feels right, my numbers were 33 today and I go back thursday for more bloodwork. She said it's probably just one but I tested earlier than usual so by thursday we will see how fast they climb! I don't even know what to do with myself. Good luck to all of you!!!:happydance:

I'm so pleased for you, it's certainly been a long haul for you. Congratulations.

Maybe you could let us know something about CN3 and LEEP, as I've certainly heard of these.

thanks and Congratulations!

Sky- your number looks good. You still have several days of stimming to go and those follies should 1-2 a day. Sounds like you have some good potential eggs!

PCOS mom- Im not really sure about your estrogen level. I know that I was close to 3000 this time. If you go above that I think they worry about hyperstim, which usually is not an ideal environment for eggies or embryos. When is your retrieval?

Nikki- HOORAY!!!!!! congrats :)

AFM- still sitting. :) Back to work tomorrow though. having a little aching in my pelvic joints. But i think it is just from sitting. Had a dream that I have implantation bleeding. Hope that means something good is going on in there...

I did hours and hours of research ....

I had taken 3 ganirelix injections within a 24 hour period ... which come to find out it really effects estrogen levels. I'm guessing this is my problem.

I don't think my clinic uses it, but they do scans everyday right before trigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->