IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Oh Doodar , i'm so very very sorry :cry: Life can be so cruel...................... Big hugs coming your way hunni xx :hugs:

so sorry Doodar, good luck in whatever your next step is:hugs:

Hi blondemop, good luck with this cycle:thumbup:

Well after havin no period following prostap clinic think I may just of down regulated really well! So going in for scan on fri and fingers crossed all looking well I'll start stimmin on fri

Hi Girls,

Tested again today and as expected it was a BFN. Phoned clinic with result and they said because there is no sign of AF yet (obviously there wont be because of progesterone) that I've to test again on Sat because it could still be a little too early. Obviously I'm being realistic about this and I know it's still gonna be a BFN but I'll go along with it because miracles do happen, just hope I'm one of the lucky few.

Good luck for scan and stimming Debs :thumbup:

Bollocks, Vick! I was hoping to come in here to see better news. I thought maybe you were just too cautious to put up a ticker yet! Damn it all! Hoping Saturday goes better! I'll hold out hope for you until I can't possibly anymore! :hugs:

Well you probably guessed it was a BFN yesterday. I'm not going to let it beat me though. We have decided to give it another shot. So onwards and upwards bring on round 4.

Good Luck ladies and lots of :dust: to you all.x

Glad you're going to try again, Vickie! :hugs: Wishing you luck! Lots of love, honey! xxx

Glad you're going to try again, Vickie! :hugs: Wishing you luck! Lots of love, honey! xxx

Thanks sweetie. let's hope both our dreams come true eh!!

How do I change my journal link name in my siggie?

Thanks sweetie. let's hope both our dreams come true eh!!

How do I change my journal link name in my siggie?

You do it like this without the *: [*URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/675677-doodars-dream-hoping-one-day-comes-true.html"]My Journal[/URL]

You can make it say anything you want by changing "My Journal" to anything else!

That's great that you're going to give it another shot! I honestly admire you girls that go through something like this as Many times as you do I'm pooping my pants thinking about round one.

Aw I must admit I did find it daunting the first time round. Now I just can't wait to get started again. Phoning clinic tomorrow to get review apt booked in.

Hi :flower:
Just wanted to pop in and say hello and give a quick update. I've been stimming for the last week now. Starting to feel "full" now. My mind keeps playing tricks on me though. I keep comparing this to my first cycle that worked and when it is not the same I get SO upset. My doc wants me to have 15 follies this time. I had a scan earlier in the week and it showed 13 - 5 big ones. Then had another scan yesterday and all they told me was that they measured 6, and there were at least 4 others "trying to get into the game." I freaked that I was not responding well. At this point in my cycle last time they gave me measurements for at least 10 follies. Although when I calm down I remember some of them measuring quite small, like 7 mm-ish. DH thinks they just didn't give me the measurements of the small ones this time. I sit here and obsess that I tried again too soon and maybe my body just wasn't ready (even though my doc said he would only start me if i was totally ready and all my tests showed that I was) AUGH! This process is brutal!
either way, ER is next week sometime.
What has me the most worried is that it did work last time, and I feel like I couldn't possibly be lucky enough for it to work a second time in a row. :shrug: Although, my doctor and acupuncturist both seem very positive.
Sigh. sorry for the rambling rant.
My head is just spinning. I am going to go ahead and put full blame on the hormones for this :wacko: (estrogen was well over 1000 yesterday.)

Hi Blondemop

Its quality not quantity and you only need that lucky one.... :)
I am mid stimming too. only 5 follies ...
fingers crossed
X

Aw Blondemop :hugs: like hopeful says it's quality hun. Try stay positive babe.

Good luck to both of you :thumbup:

Lots of luck and dust to you both!

I am excited but scared, I don't think that will change but I do expect the excitment to win out once we're actually started down the path. Come on body Ovulate for me so I can call the clinic again!

Hello,
just wondering if any of the ladies are still around from this thread?? xx

There are different calculators now available for assessing your chances of IVF.. some of them look depressingly low when you put your data in. Here is another way of assessing your chances of having a baby with IVF - https://www.mindfulmum.co.uk/2011/w...sessing-your-chance-of-having-a-baby-via-ivf/

I'm sort of out of the game, but I still subscribe to this thread. Does that count? I'm always willing to answer questions and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->