• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello eveyone Im still around....im starting my second icsi next month :)

Im still here too. My RE actually put me right into another ICSI cycle without any time off, so my day 5 transfer is tomorrow! whirlwind. Hoping this is it. Three fresh ivf cycles, one miscariage, one D&C in one year is ENOUGH! (of course if this one fails, I will go again as soon as RE says go).
How is everyone doing?

I'm back in the game...as soon as hcg comes back down so AF can come..then FET #1!

Me too. I'm starting a fresh cycle in a couple of weeks. Good Luck for your transfer Blondemop. I really hope this is your time hun :thumbup:

Hi everyone,
I'm trying not to go crazy over here and I just thought I would post and see what everyone thinks. I have my blood test on Thursday but I couldn't stand the wait and went ahead and took an HPT. I've never been pregnant before so I thought "what's one more negative test just for fun?" So I put it on the counter and I wasn't going to look at it for 3 minutes but when I looked down not 30 seconds later there was already a faint line. :happydance: So here's my worry. I had my hcg trigger shot 12 days ago. My retrieval was 10 days ago and my transfer was 7 days ago. The embryologist came out before my transfer and said I had "3 very pretty embryos" and the doctor said I had the best she had seen in months. They are very hopeful that it worked for me. I have had weird mild cramping ever since two days after the transfer and I was worried that it's my period coming. So as of now I was planning on testing again in 2 days and seeing if the line is darker but I don't know if I can trust this one. My husband is deployed in Afghanistan and I don't want to tell him until I'm sure because I don't want to distract him. I really hope this is it. I feel like it is...help!! And thanks everyone, sorry to blab on and on it's just hard going through this alone, I never expected the test to be positive.:shrug:

Hi
New to BB
Im starting my 2nd IVF in a couple of months.
1st IVF ended in chemical pregnancy, after good response, 18 eggs collected, 14 fertilized but then only 1 made it to blast.
Im preparing for next round and im taking lots of vitmins, hoping to have a few more make it to blast this time, so i have some to freeze.

xxx

Touch the sky, where are you in your cycle now?

Nikki that sounds promising although I am not sure how long the HCG stays in your system I am pretty sure 12 days is enough for it to leave! Test again in the morning or in two days and see if the line gets darker.

I took another this morning, ever so slightly darker than the one yesterday... Thursday's blood work is so far away! I'm praying like crazy...

And good luck to all the others about to start, you can do it!:thumbup:

Nikki- sounds good to me! Congrats! I have every intention of testing before my blood test. I plan on doing it about 12 days after I gave the shot as well. I think i heard at one point along my journey that it should be out of your system in 11 days.

Transfer went well. Transferred 2 blasts (4AA - best grade for my clinic, and 4B+B+) The embryologist said she sees no reason why this wouldn't work based on my embryos :) I hope she is right. I am now on my 3 days of "couch potato."- bedrest. They are watching 4 others, hopefully I will have a few to freeze.

Nikki Depends on the dose of hcg that you took. If it was 10,000iu then they usually say it takes 1000iu a day to get out of your system, so that would be 10 days. Good luck hunny :thumbup:

Blondemop congrats on being pupo. Lots of rest and relaxation now, let those embies snuggle in.:thumbup:

Congrats Nikki!

I think I would poas every day after just to watch the lines go away that way I would know but it'll be my first round so I'm a newbie. I think I'll likely wait after the test goes neg to test again maybe a few days. When you do a 5dt is it like you're 5dpo already so that you could technically test 10 days later? Or do you still have to wait 2 weeks after the transfer?

Congrats Nikki!

I think I would poas every day after just to watch the lines go away that way I would know but it'll be my first round so I'm a newbie. I think I'll likely wait after the test goes neg to test again maybe a few days. When you do a 5dt is it like you're 5dpo already so that you could technically test 10 days later? Or do you still have to wait 2 weeks after the transfer?

You can test 10 days later. Makes the 2ww go that little bit quicker.

Well thats good to know! an ivf cycle is long enough as it is.

I called the doctor and explained that I took a test because my hubby is about to go on a mission and he really wanted to know. And they said it sounds promising but there is a chance that it could be the shot but the line being darker is a good sign. They are sending me for bloodwork in the morning now not Thursday so that will cut down 2 days of waiting. She said they will know for sure from the numbers. Then at least I can either hang it up or dance around like crazy...I'm pretty nervous now and doubting it. But I am really tired and I have to run to pee every 20 minutes it's crazy...hopefully a good sign. I'm just kinda bummed now since I don't know what to believe:dohh:

Well thats good to know! an ivf cycle is long enough as it is.

Second that :thumbup: and the 2ww feels longer than the actual cycle itself, it's a killer. When you starting hun?

I called the doctor and explained that I took a test because my hubby is about to go on a mission and he really wanted to know. And they said it sounds promising but there is a chance that it could be the shot but the line being darker is a good sign. They are sending me for bloodwork in the morning now not Thursday so that will cut down 2 days of waiting. She said they will know for sure from the numbers. Then at least I can either hang it up or dance around like crazy...I'm pretty nervous now and doubting it. But I am really tired and I have to run to pee every 20 minutes it's crazy...hopefully a good sign. I'm just kinda bummed now since I don't know what to believe:dohh:

Aw thats good of your Doctor. Will you get blood results tomorrow? It's such an anxious time and I'm wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow. Symptoms are sounding positive hun :thumbup:

Doodar I started down regging yesterday :) I should start stims on sept 10 with egg collection tentatively scheduled for sept 23. I haven't said anything in my journal which is why I've been keeping quiet so if anyone knows anyone in my journal or goes to it just keep it on the down low please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"