IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello ladies best of luck to you all. We are not sure when we will be cycling but were awarded an IVF scholarship so just have to be matched up with a donating clinic. That can take up to a year but hopefully it will happen sooner. IVF is our only option now with both tubes being removed due to ectopic nervous and scared and just praying this all works out.

AQ (sarah) Hey babes how are you doing? Awesome job on the weight loss!!! Missing you wonder where you had gone.

Isi- oooh i am sooo excited for u hun!! fingers majorly x'd! xxx

Amy- Hi!! Glad ur doing well. i posted on one tubers a few days ago re ur news ;-) i am so happy for u!! keep us updated.

All the other IVF 2011 ladies... this is our year! i feel it ;-) xxx

hi
wanted to drop in i had started process 4 weeks ago but was downgraded to iui so i am in 2ww but not lookin good so we will be doin it again jan/feb next year so hope i can join you all for a sucessful ivf run of bfp xx

hi ladys im hoping to start my 2nd cycle of ivf after xmas, my story weve been ttc for 15yrs with no luck i have pcos blocked right tube and oh has bad sperm we been bck n forth to hospital i had to lose 4stone which i did over a yr n half, i had clomid metformin but nothing worked so we went for ivf got to the clinic to be told no funding so we had to take it to the appeals court in which time i fell pregnant but mc at 7wks so then it was day b4 xmas eve 2009 i got a letter to say we had won the appeal i could have 3goes free i was so happy we started ivf in march it worked but to our horror at my 16wk checkup at the midwife she couldnt find a heartbeat was sent for a scan and baby had died at 13wks we are now waiting for test results of baby we get them on tues and if everything was ok we can try again :)

So sorry glitter and ann Big hugs to your both. We have been trying to over 13 years Ann so I know how hard this process is.

hi everyone im off for my scan tommorrow so will find out if its all systems go for january ive decided im going to start accupuncture too .

woop woop we are doing ivf in the new year and cant wait i feel like im wishing my life away he he we are of to india doing ivf with a surrogate woop roll on next year <3 xx good luck ladys :happydance:x

Maybe. . . :)

I'm hoping we will be in Dec but I'm sure my dates clash with Crimbo so the clinic won't be open :dohh:

Don't really want to go for it in Jan as our angel would of been due and I'm not sure if I can handle that all in one month.

Our next appointment is a week today (the 8th) and apprently after that appointment I ring with my next period and start DR that cycle :thumbup:
AF may show up around the Friday so I'm wondering if they can fit us in there and be done before crimbo :shrug: :)

:flower:

hi all i got the go ahead today my ovaries and womb look very nice lol

thank you i had really prepared myself for them saying they wouldnt be able to go ahead so it was a really nice surprise it makes a change to have some good news it turns out the op i had that caused all damage has actually moved my ovaries into a better postion for the egg collection

hi girlies!!
i'm going for my first appointment tonight. group meeting i think it is. very nervous and exciting.
will let you know how it all goes when im back xxx

omg i cant believe it i got a call from the clinic today were going in on friday to sort out what protocol were going on etc and getting our schedule i cant believe how quickly its all happening now after all these years, im guessing if we go on a short protocol we would be looking at just after christmas for embryo transfer and testing around my birthday im so excited can you tell lol

got test results 2day baby was a girl we named her natalie anne she died of turner syndrome so they say we can start ivf again ive got an appointment 13th dec

Raf wife- FAB news! u must be sooo excited!

Annmc- i am so sorry for your loss but glad u can start IVF again soon x

I feel a million miles away from getting to the stage of treatment. xxx

It will happen AQ seem like forever but it will happen good job on the weight loss.

thanks africa queen i am sooo excited lol couldnt sleep last night, i know what you mean by feeling like its taking forever it was like that for me to but its going so quickly now mind you it does when your paying for it i had 3 phone calls from the clinic yesterday and one from the accupuncturist will let everyone know what happens when i get back on friday

omg i cant believe it i got a call from the clinic today were going in on friday to sort out what protocol were going on etc and getting our schedule i cant believe how quickly its all happening now after all these years, im guessing if we go on a short protocol we would be looking at just after christmas for embryo transfer and testing around my birthday im so excited can you tell lol

:happydance: :dance:

Hopefully I'll only be a week or two behind you! :)
Our appointment is Monday

:kiss: :hugs:

[/QUOTE]:happydance: :dance:

Hopefully I'll only be a week or two behind you! :)
Our appointment is Monday

:kiss: :hugs:[/QUOTE]

fantastic keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back