• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

hi flake-y yes please join us the more the merrier, looks like we may be having egg collection around the same time, do you know what protocol your going on ?

raf-wife, I'm guessing your self funded because you already have a child? O:)

yeah hun thats right we have had all our testing through the nhs and private for ivf, i do think thats only fair though with the limited funding the nhs has for fertility treatment and im quite happy to pay :D

i am going to start putting dates on page 1 let me know if you want anything adding

Do you mind me asking why your going private rather than NHS? O:)

I'm based in Liverpool so Liverpool Women's Hospital it is for us :thumbup:

:kiss: x x x

Going private because there is a v.long waiting list where I live. My NHS FS also takes private patients so that may also be an option for continuity.

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining your thread!

I will be starting my first IVF cycle soon, not sure exactly when, but I know I've to phone the clinic with next af, then I've to take metformin on day 21 until another af arrives, then I start the injections with EC probably in January sometime!

I can't wait to start, we've already done 2 failed IUI cycles so I'm really impatient!!!

We're really impatient too, especially when my friends seem to get pregnant by just looking at their husbands!

i am going to start putting dates on page 1 let me know if you want anything adding

Ohh dates on front page fab!
All I have atm is consent signing appointment on Monday 9th Vov :)

Maaybe2010 - Consent Signing Appointment - Monday 9th Novemeber

hi flake-y yes please join us the more the merrier, looks like we may be having egg collection around the same time, do you know what protocol your going on ?

Oh we'll be very similar, I'm on the antagonist protocol too! Don't know too much about it yet, but we're going on the 22nd of Nov to go through all the meds & stuff. Wishing November away so we can get started!!!

Here's hoping for a Jan/feb bfp for us!!!

heres hoping it turns into a lucky thread and we all get our :bfp::baby::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

flake-y ive added you to page 1

i know its a way off but after reading the other ivf threads on a daily basis i thought it would be great to be part of one, we dont have a set date yet because we are self funded and saving very hard but it looks like we can get started end of jan/feb

Let me know if anyone wants adding to the list :flower:

RAF-WIFE STIMMING AFTER XMAS
EGG COLLECTION EARLY JAN
ANTAGONIST PROTOCOL :dust:

MAAYBE2010 CONSENT SIGNING APPOINTMENT

MONDAY 9TH NOV
:dust:

FLAKE-Y MEDS CONSULTATION 22ND NOV
ANTAGONIST PROTOCOL :dust:

:happydance: :dance: and :shock: :haha:
Hopefully I will have a date tomorrow for DR :thumbup: hope to God they can either fit me in around christmas dates OR let me do an extra week of DR instead of waiting to start end of Dec/begining Jan

:kiss: :hugs:

hi everyone i got a call today about my consent signing/meds appointment it is the 2nd dec i should then have the injection training the following af and pick up my prescription and start stimming after xmas :happydance: at least thats what i think she said :dohh:

Thanks for your good luck hun and congraaaaats :)

We can't start becuase of christmas, I'm gutted and actually cired in the woman's office.
Means we will start DR in Dec but have ET on our baby's due date :cry:

We can't start becuase of christmas, I'm gutted and actually cired in the woman's office.

oh hun im sorry its worked out that way for you :hugs::flower::hug:

hi everyone i got a call today about my consent signing/meds appointment it is the 2nd dec i should then have the injection training the following af and pick up my prescription and start stimming after xmas :happydance: at least thats what i think she said :dohh:

How exciting, looks like we will very likely be cycling around the same time then!

Oh, that's not a nice coincidence...:cry::hugs:

We are the same, delayed cause of Christmas. They wouldn't let us start this cycle, I've got to wait till the next one. At least we can have a new year's drink!

How exciting, looks like we will very likely be cycling around the same time then!

yeah thats nice to know isnt it hopefully we will all be bump buddies too :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Lol Flake-y I gave up drinking agggges ago!
I don;t mind so much but it drives OH insane not being able to have a pint ahah

I'm on the long so down regging and stimming O:)

:flower: x x x x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Lol Flake-y I gave up drinking agggges ago!
I don;t mind so much but it drives OH insane not being able to have a pint ahah

I'm on the long so down regging and stimming O:)

:flower: x x x x

me too but ive never really been a drinker anyway just the odd glass of wine mind you i find it hard to resist champagne at weddings and we go to a lot of those dh has a big family
i also feel like ive been on folic acid for ever and have been eating honey yuck everyday on toast for breakfast because its said to improve egg quality i have to alternate every bite with a sip of juice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->