IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

hmmm not the news i was wanting, my follies still aren't big enough, they're about 16-17mm now :cry: feeling abit fed up as i really wanted EC to be wed, suppose it was silly of me to get my hopes up, looks like it'll be friday now.

feeling really sick today too, but my E2 was pretty high, so they are thinking it may be that

good luck pollydoodle with your appt

kristen hope your news is better than mine and you're off for EC on wed, hope the snow storm stays away until after ET!

1hopeful - everyone is different how they respond to the meds, DR wasn't too bad, just felt tired, but i've felt pretty awful while stimming. i've found it easier having my bosses know what is going on, they're quite sympathetic, and i feel its easier when i'm not feeling too good

hope everyone else is doing ok

xx

sorry about that mrssunshine what size do they need to be your not far off are you ? did they say friday now, when do you next go back ? :hugs:

not really sure what size they should be, one nurse said they need at least 3 that are 17mm, but that to me seems quite small - i'm no expert though i suppose, have another scan and more bloods on wed. They said it prob will be friday

Wow you ladies are amazing, mines of information all 59 pages of it !!!!!!
Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing I (we) need all the information we can get as we are looking into IVF x x

not really sure what size they should be, one nurse said they need at least 3 that are 17mm, but that to me seems quite small - i'm no expert though i suppose, have another scan and more bloods on wed. They said it prob will be friday

just googled and it said e2 numbers rise as eggs mature and follicles should be 17 - 20mm for egg retrieval, your not far off how many did you have x

Wow you ladies are amazing, mines of information all 59 pages of it !!!!!!
Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing I (we) need all the information we can get as we are looking into IVF x x

gatecrash all you like hun :hugs:

Thankyou x
We are hopping aboard the ivf train. Very complex stuff though

Thankyou x
We are hopping aboard the ivf train. Very complex stuff though

when i found out we needed ivf i started reading the june october and november threads and i learnt so much from them x

good luck pollydoodle with your appt

kristen hope your news is better than mine and you're off for EC on wed, hope the snow storm stays away until after ET!

1hopeful - everyone is different how they respond to the meds, DR wasn't too bad, just felt tired, but i've felt pretty awful while stimming. i've found it easier having my bosses know what is going on, they're quite sympathetic, and i feel its easier when i'm not feeling too good

hope everyone else is doing ok

xx

I'm sorry mrssunshine :hug: it will all work out in the end and you will be at ER Friday!

I just got to work and they have me scheduled for Wednesday :D I dint know how many he saw but I could see the screen and there were a lot there that were 20mm..they told me not to worry about the snow bc they will definetly be there...

So trigger shots are at 10pm tonight, no work for me tomorrow so i can take a day to unwind before the procedure..

yay kristin thats fantastic hope you have a lovely chilled out day tommorrow x

I've started from the beginning of this thread and have an information pack from ivf clinic in Sheffield and have been referred by our GP.
Just waiting really

hmmm not the news i was wanting, my follies still aren't big enough, they're about 16-17mm now :cry: feeling abit fed up as i really wanted EC to be wed, suppose it was silly of me to get my hopes up, looks like it'll be friday now.

feeling really sick today too, but my E2 was pretty high, so they are thinking it may be that

Hi Sunshine,

16-17 it is a great size as far as I am aware. :thumbup: A couple of days before the trigger, my bigger ones were 14-17 and then I think they must have a spurt after the trigger and I managed to get 15 eggs. Please dont be disheartened, i think if they are too big that may cause other problems. From what I have read, they are a perfect size, how many can they see?

Alexa-sorry but your injection/arse antics made me crack up too :rofl::rofl:

Im keeping an eye on everyone else, Kristen good luck for Wed, im sure the 4 wheel drive will get you there no probs.....

Good luck raf-hope the cow turns up soon.........................

xxxx

I've started from the beginning of this thread and have an information pack from ivf clinic in Sheffield and have been referred by our GP.
Just waiting really

i hope the wait isnt too long for you, as im sure you have read we found out in sept and the time since then has flown by its only now im so close that the time is dragging x

i have just eaten a big bag of chocolate could that be a sign af is on the way :haha: feel sick now though :wacko:

I cant stop eating chocolate, do you think that would make a difference with implantation. I dont normally eat chocolate but since IVF has taken away all my other vices, i thought i would start a new one, then realised that chocolate is bad too...Is there anything fun that we can do?????????:haha:

by the way, love the photo, its nice to be able to see youxx

Thanks ladies you have made me feel better :flower: i think they saw about 4 that were about 16mm, and i think there were maybe another 6 that where a little bit smaller, heopfully by fri they should all be a nice size and hopefully plenty of eggs to choose from, i am quite nervous about egg quality, but nothing i can do about that :dohh:

wow kristen good luck for wed, how are you feeling? excited? :happydance:

donna79 good luck! do you have any reason why you can't conceive?

raf wife, chocolate is a great sign the witch is on her way!!

good luck to everyone :hugs:

angiemon, hope everything is ok with you :hugs:

xx

I cant stop eating chocolate, do you think that would make a difference with implantation. I dont normally eat chocolate but since IVF has taken away all my other vices, i thought i would start a new one, then realised that chocolate is bad too...Is there anything fun that we can do?????????:haha:

errm eat fruit lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->