• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Can you add me to the first page please?

Awaiting blood screening results, done 28/10. Start IVF January 2011 (if not before FX'd) Information evening 17/11

Thanks!

its done for you hun :)

i received all my consent forms through the post today OMG :wacko: how much paperwork lol i didnt know they were coming through the post also received my first invoices today so its official:happydance: the paperwork dh got about his :spermy:analysis made me chuckle :haha: last time he was able to produce it at home then take it in, poor dh :blush:

Hi there ladies, I'm here to join you!

Well hubby and I have just been officially referred to the fertility clinic, IVF our only option.. We're kind of excited and nervous at the same time about starting this journey together! All we need to do now is sit back and wait for mr postman to bring us our letter about when our first consultation will be.. Lord knows what the postman thought this morning through the glass window in the door, this blonde girl in a dressing gown storming to the front door right at him at full speed! :laugh2:

I have no idea what to expect at this consultation so have been trying to do my research so can go prepared!

Feeling very positive and excited, somehow can't bring myself to think about potential disappointments... just so incredibly happy at the moment knowing that we CAN have a baby together, we just need a little bit of help with it!

xxx

hi and welcome i am also trying to go into this with a positive attitude even day dreaming at times about the future baby/babys, i will add your name to page 1 for you good luck

Hiya heathette :wave:

Your post gave me a smils and a little chuckle to, keep them coming lol

:hugs: :flower: x x x

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm kinda new to this site, so I'm trying to figure everything out. We just tried IVF #1 in October, but it failed. We are trying again in January with a new RE and new protocol. My ovaries are failing me at the age of 28 :( I have Diminished Ovarian Reserve, poor ovarian function, and high FSH. We're hoping for some good eggs in January. I'm taking lots of supplements, doing acupuncture weekly, and exercising/eating healthy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing lots of BFPs in the new year! :)

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm kinda new to this site, so I'm trying to figure everything out. We just tried IVF #1 in October, but it failed. We are trying again in January with a new RE and new protocol. My ovaries are failing me at the age of 28 :( I have Diminished Ovarian Reserve, poor ovarian function, and high FSH. We're hoping for some good eggs in January. I'm taking lots of supplements, doing acupuncture weekly, and exercising/eating healthy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing lots of BFPs in the new year! :)

hi of course you can join im sorry to hear your first ivf failed and wish you lots luck for your next one, how are you finding the accupuncture ? im starting it on the 23rd of this month

Hi waitinghoping :wave:

Love the scrubs! Are you a surgen? :)

:flower: x x x

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I'm a pediatric nurse :)

The acupuncture is going great! I've been doing it every week for the past 9 weeks, and I plan to continue it weekly. It has been a big stress reliever. Our main goal with my acupuncture treatment is to improve blood flow to my reproductive organs and balance my hormones. I highly recommend it to anyone! :)

Can't wait to get acquainted with more of you ladies! :)

Hi waitinghoping, so sorry to hear about IVF#1 not working, fxed for you for your next go! I've heard good things about acupuncture, was considering trying it myself!

Heathette, I feel the same as you, I am also very excited about starting, I'm not really thinking about the possiblity of it not working either; I'm feeling quite optimistic!!! Probably shouldn't be though!

Hi waitinghoping, so sorry to hear about IVF#1 not working, fxed for you for your next go! I've heard good things about acupuncture, was considering trying it myself!

Heathette, I feel the same as you, I am also very excited about starting, I'm not really thinking about the possiblity of it not working either; I'm feeling quite optimistic!!! Probably shouldn't be though!

I am definatley little miss negative but even I'm getting excited and feeling positive about the IVF O:)

I've started work in a department store and had people come in with new borns in our pram we wanted and instead of feeling crappy I've been all 'Aawww' and excited to finally get our own :)

Maybe it's the posiitivity from this thread! :thumbup:

Hi, can you add me? We are planning to start everything in January.

So far, hubby went through 2 SA (both with low counts) I have gotten all my blood work (all normal), and yesterday I had an exam done to check my uterus and ovaries (all normal and he saw 26 follicles :-D) Hubby has a urologist appt at the end of the month and I'm thinking about starting acupuncture soon...

We wanted to wait till after the holidays to start the treatments because I wanted to lose more weight and with so much going on during the holidays its easier to wait.

I am definatley little miss negative but even I'm getting excited and feeling positive about the IVF O:)

I've started work in a department store and had people come in with new borns in our pram we wanted and instead of feeling crappy I've been all 'Aawww' and excited to finally get our own :)

Maybe it's the posiitivity from this thread! :thumbup:

im glad you are starting to get excited and i think you right about the thread helping, my dd and i had a quick look at the baby clothes ( she so desperatly wants a brother or sister) while we were in asda yesterday heres hoping we will all be on here in a few months time talking about what prams clothes etc we are buying who knows maybe even 2 of everything
our thread is really starting to grow and i cant wait to update us all with our bfps :hugs:

hi and welcome kristin83

MAYBE2010 FLAKE-Y DAISYJUMP WALLIE HEATHETTE WAITINGHOPING KRISTIN83 i hope you are all having a good weekend,
I have been reading up on foods to eat/avoid during ivf so have had to have a good sort through the cupboards im going to start making some changes now but get properly stuck in after xmas so anyway for now i have stopped my morning & afternoon coffees, i am avoiding proccessed foods as much as possible and switched to organic foods, no alcohol at all because im not fussed either way and limiting my chocolate intake im also adding lots of nuts seeds and pulses to my diet and as ive mentioned before the honey for improving egg quality im actually coming round to the taste of it now.
it seems pineapple and bannanas should be avoided completely and i have also been told green tea should be avoided
does anyone know of anymore :hugs:

RAF wife! No chocolate?!? Nonunion this can't be true, I eat it at least once a day. Yeah I heard about the pineapple and banana ( my fave fruit.)
We got advised no more than 150g tuna a week foryou and hub and obviously colic acid everyday!

On a more personal note, just told my boss I am starting IVF I work I. Community care so thought it might affect my job. My boss was fab about it saying I could have as much time off I wanted could take the whole time off work :)
Lookin forward to getting to our individual consultation on 22nd and hopefully find out when we can get started. Xx

RAF wife! No chocolate?!? Nonunion this can't be true, I eat it at least once a day. Yeah I heard about the pineapple and banana ( my fave fruit.)
We got advised no more than 150g tuna a week foryou and hub and obviously colic acid everyday!

On a more personal note, just told my boss I am starting IVF I work I. Community care so thought it might affect my job. My boss was fab about it saying I could have as much time off I wanted could take the whole time off work :)
Lookin forward to getting to our individual consultation on 22nd and hopefully find out when we can get started. Xx

yeah chocolate was listed its going to be tough to give up lol im not doing that one until after christmas its a good excuse to eat the whole tin of roses first :haha: i forgot about the tuna :thumbup:

Just noticed my post says nonunion! Ha sorry I'm on iPhone a d it autocorrects all the time. I meant 'noooooooooooo' haha xx

No chocolate? Nooooo!!!! Surely a square every now & then wouldn't hurt?

I'm trying to do the same actually, it's healthy eating from now on! And trying to get a bit more exercise, I never do anything.

Positivity from this thread is definately helping; just think, in a few months we could all be looking at a bfp!!! I'm trying not to think about bfns, I've seen too many of them recently.

Hi Everyone,

I'm very new to this and I've been looking through different threads on and off for about a month now wondering whether to post or not! Not sure if Im doing it right yet and haven't figured out how to put a picture up or signature yet but Im sure it will come to me.

Me and my OH have been trying for nearly 2 years and first started looking for some help in May. We had to wait a few months to finally see a FS and after our tests, he recommended us going straight to IVF/ICSI due to my OH's SA.

We're having our initial consultation with the fertility clinic tomorrow and I'm getting pretty nervous (and excited). Wondering how much info they will give us tomorrow and whether we will be starting before or after Christmas?? Hopefully as soon as we can.

I really liked your thread and would love to join it!

Angela

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->