IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I got the call...i'm pregnant!!! I never thought I would say this!. Girls there is hope out there, we have been trying for 5 years, we did 7 months of medicated iui treatments and I took a year long break after finding out I had CN3 and a LEEP and now here I am, actually pregnant! I can't wait to see my hubby's face when he gets off the plane from Afghanistan, I'll be about 5 months by then. There is hope out there and God is so good. It's still early but this feels right, my numbers were 33 today and I go back thursday for more bloodwork. She said it's probably just one but I tested earlier than usual so by thursday we will see how fast they climb! I don't even know what to do with myself. Good luck to all of you!!!:happydance:

Just reading that news is amazing Congrats :happydance::happydance:

Thanks! Right now everything is just dragging. This has got to be the longest tww of my life.

Yes but we do have a son already whose 13.5 month, he was a miracle conception :)

Hi ladies,

I was wondering I can join? I've starting IVF this month. I'm currently on my BCP now and my next appointment is on 10/17. I'll start my injectibles around 10/21 and they are thinking egg collection will be around 10/30. I'm not sure what all to expect. I'm a bit nervous.

Hi ladies,

I was wondering I can join? I've starting IVF this month. I'm currently on my BCP now and my next appointment is on 10/17. I'll start my injectibles around 10/21 and they are thinking egg collection will be around 10/30. I'm not sure what all to expect. I'm a bit nervous.

I'm on this page and all us girls are going through either ivf or icsi...

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/489404-icsi-2011-a-109.html

So update ladies, I AM PREGNANT! I don't have a scan till Oct 31 to find out if there is 1 or 2, so 25 more days of wondering to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->