IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

How much is it for ivf? And info on insurance please?

Depends on where you live. In the US, it runs anywhere from $5,000-20,000 per cycle. Some insurance companies cover it, but most don't. I have no clue on how it works overseas.

Hey Ladies

Devasting news for me, I went to the hospital today and my numbers have nearly halfed they have told me that I will miscarry in the next couple of days and to stop the progesterone.

I am in the office as only started my new job last week so cannot take time off and keep going to the toilet to cry. I can't beleive this is happenening as it took me 18months to get my one and only BFP and just feel like I am never gonna have kids. I am 38 in 5 months time.

I have to see what I will do next as DH and I do not trust the docs here and that is why I was flying home to London to have my IVF treatment but we know that it will be very hard for me to take a month off work again.

Why can't things be easy.

Oh, honey! :cry: I'm so sorry! :hugs: Thinking of you, sweetie! The others are right... one loss doesn't exclude you from success... in fact, it doesn't change your odds of success at all!

AFM... After the gush of pink discharge, I saw little bits of pink again a time or two, but nothing too worrying. As someone who has had 2 MC's, I know this isn't what they look or feel like. So, I'm just rolling with the punches. I don't think its actually indicative of a problem now that I'm looking back with logic instead of fear.

Oh Carol

I am sat here in tears, so sorry to read this post. I as you know haven't been great and haven't had the guts to go get more HCG tests done. Your very strong Hun, I just hope your next bfp isn't to far away Hun

Sending you all the hugs in the world

Nat xx

Oh Caroleb73, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, I really am. Once things become clearer for you I hope you'll decide that no job is worth not having another go at trying for a little one. I wouldn't ever want you to regret not trying again when you are ready for it.

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Oh no, Carole. So sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will make it better, but I am thinking of you and agree with Wallie - Don't worry about work - do what you need to make you happy.
(((HUGS)))

I got back from my little working holiday last night & just so you know, my OTD on New Years Eve confirmed what we already knew.
You'll be pleased to know that I got absolutely :drunk: sh!tfaced :drunk: to see in the New Year & didn't go to bed until 6.30am! I am also consoling myself that my failed IVF was 'last year' which makes it feel a little more in the past.
It hit me a bit harder than I was expecting, but I think it's more because I don't know what to do next.

We are very lucky in that my mum & Mother in Law have offered to pay for a cycle. I don't know if I'm ready for another one yet or if I should just take the bull by the horns & do it ASAP.
...With that in mind, do I stay with the clinic I just had my failed cycle with (30-45mins away) because they 'know me', or do I go to a different clinic, with a higher success rate? (a 2.5hr round trip).

Blue - Congratulations on a successful scan. Big wonderful wishes for a happy & healthy PG & beyond. x

Megg - best of luck for your scan tomorrow. x

Nat & Scomar - hope your scans come soon & put your minds at ease. x

...PS, someone on this thread has to get twins!! Wonder who it will be??

Carole so sorry to hear of your news. That is so devastating and unfair. xo

Teapot sorry again for your outcome, but the next cycle is yours for sure. xo

Thinking of everyone here.

So sorry teapot! :hugs: Definitely your turn next cycle!

Update after my scan:
:cloud9: 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122! I'm SO in love! <3 :cloud9:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5333369596_aca39e69e6_m.jpg

congratulations meg ive been waiting all day to check how you got on im so pleased for you x

Congratulations Megg, that's wonderful news! You must be so happy! :happydance:

So happy and so relieved! I've never grown a heartbeat before... This is a first for me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->