IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

I was pretty bloated with 20+ follicles, but we only retrieved 4 eggs. :shrug:

Hello ladies! I might be joining you guys in a few weeks! Just had my last IUI last week and if it doesn't work *crossing my fingers* I will be moving on to IVF.

Megg33k, I've been following you for a while (don't think you know me) and I just saw that you're pregnant! OMG congratulations!!!!! Congrats to the other ladies that have received their precious BFP! Baby dust to the rest!

Hey Nat I am 1 day behind you as mine is the 7th Sep.

For those of you who had 2 embies put back in, when do you find out if it is twins or just 1? Would it be the 6-7 weeks stage when tey look for the heartbeat or can they see it before then?

Hi Hun

I am being scanned 20th Jan to establish how many heart beats. I will be 6 weeks. Are you booked in for a scan ?

Hope your well
Big hugs
Nat x

Hello ladies! I might be joining you guys in a few weeks! Just had my last IUI last week and if it doesn't work *crossing my fingers* I will be moving on to IVF.

Megg33k, I've been following you for a while (don't think you know me) and I just saw that you're pregnant! OMG congratulations!!!!! Congrats to the other ladies that have received their precious BFP! Baby dust to the rest!

I've seen you around, for sure! Thank you! :hugs:

Hoping you never have to move on to IVF, but wishing you a 1st time success with a sticky LO if you do go for it! Keep me updated! I'd love to follow your journey!

Hey Nat I am 1 day behind you as mine is the 7th Sep.

For those of you who had 2 embies put back in, when do you find out if it is twins or just 1? Would it be the 6-7 weeks stage when tey look for the heartbeat or can they see it before then?

Hi Hun

I am being scanned 20th Jan to establish how many heart beats. I will be 6 weeks. Are you booked in for a scan ?

Hope your well
Big hugs
Nat x

Hey Ladies

I am having a bit of a meltdown. Yesterday I wiped and saw a little brown discharge b ut nothing since. But today I went to the hospital for my first appt and they did my HCG which came out on the low side at 71. I now have to go back on Wednesday and test again to see if the numbers double but I am fearing the worst as just have no pregnancy symptoms but have weird crampy feelings down below like AF is about to rear its ugly face. I am feeling so scared as there is nothing I or the doc can do but wait and pray that my numbers rise.

Feel so upset and DH tells me not to worry and that he just has a feeling that all will be ok. Wish I could share his optimism

Aw Carol

I know exactly how you feel.

I have had lower abdominal pain, feels like a constant pulling with presure, far worse than any period pains. I now have vivid streaks of red blood in my cervical mucus. Was due to go out to the theatre but I feel that much presure like I am gonna gush below I have canx.
I seriously feel I am gonna have a mc anytime :-( if it's not already happening.

I feel totally drained and shocked.
OH has been distant all day, I feel like I am a constant disapointment to him.

Anyway fingers crossed your all well and everything turns out well for you all

Big hugs
Nat x

Carol and Nat, hope all turns out well for you both. FX'd :hugs:

I was crazy crazy bloated and tender. Best wishes. xo

how many follicles did you have? I'm already getting uncomfortable and its only been 3 days of it...lol did you work the whole time up until ER? They saw 13 follicles before I started stims, and they said there will probably be more there grown larger before ER next week...

Before I started stims they saw 35.

At ER they saw 21 follicles.

They collected 10 and 6 were mature.

All 6 fertilized.

For my first cycle they saw 46 before stims.

At ER they saw 25 follicles.

They collected 24 and 12 were mature.

Only 3 fertilized.

Hey Ladies

I am having a bit of a meltdown. Yesterday I wiped and saw a little brown discharge b ut nothing since. But today I went to the hospital for my first appt and they did my HCG which came out on the low side at 71. I now have to go back on Wednesday and test again to see if the numbers double but I am fearing the worst as just have no pregnancy symptoms but have weird crampy feelings down below like AF is about to rear its ugly face. I am feeling so scared as there is nothing I or the doc can do but wait and pray that my numbers rise.

Feel so upset and DH tells me not to worry and that he just has a feeling that all will be ok. Wish I could share his optimism

Hun praying for you and natp that everything is okay. I had cramps too. xo

Also if you check out Bizy Bee's pg journal at the very beginning of her journal she mentions the scare she had with low hcg levels and levels that did not double and she is now like 20 weeks pg.

Don't worry too much girls. I still feel like AF is coming some days. But, it doesn't mean that she is. I had twingy cramps allllllll day and most of this evening. But, every mother I know says its totally normal!

just wanted to say i know its scary but it doesnt always mean theres a problem i had cramping and spotting on and off throughout my whole pregnancy with my dd and everything was fine x :hugs:

Nat/Carol am thinking of you both
i have had SO many friends have full on bleeding/spotting and been totally fine so keep positive
xxxxx

I've had pink discharge today but trying to remain positive after much support... Thinking of my fellow worriers!

Hey Ladies

Devasting news for me, I went to the hospital today and my numbers have nearly halfed they have told me that I will miscarry in the next couple of days and to stop the progesterone.

I am in the office as only started my new job last week so cannot take time off and keep going to the toilet to cry. I can't beleive this is happenening as it took me 18months to get my one and only BFP and just feel like I am never gonna have kids. I am 38 in 5 months time.

I have to see what I will do next as DH and I do not trust the docs here and that is why I was flying home to London to have my IVF treatment but we know that it will be very hard for me to take a month off work again.

Why can't things be easy.

I'm so so sorry. Thats awful and so distressing. Huge hugs, am thinking of you.
Maybe you need a few days off work ?
I know the job is new but you are under a ton of pressure
xx

I'm so sorry Carole, :hugs::hugs:

I went something a bit similar and its rubbish! They did say that most people who have a chemical pregnancy do go on to get pregnant so don't give up just yet.

Thinking of you,
H xx

Nat/Megg - hope you guys are okay x

Oh carole im so sorry hunny x. At work so on phone and cant write much. Will check in on you this evening xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->