IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Well, feel free to use me as a source if you have questions that aren't really doctor-type questions... I'm happy to help! I can't wait to see your BFP soon! I'll have to follow your journal!

Well, feel free to use me as a source if you have questions that aren't really doctor-type questions... I'm happy to help! I can't wait to see your BFP soon! I'll have to follow your journal!

thanks megg il take you up on that x:hugs:

Morning Girls,

Tested again testerday morning & still BFN. No AF either, but boobs aren't sore anymore.
Endured the wedding quite well, only got asked once about "do we have any plans for children" & he's a really nice guy, so despite my morning BFN I didn't feel cranky towards him. Didn't get home til 4am this morning & have to drive to Ireland tonight (work), so I am wrecked!

I didn't put my pessary in yesterday either as I didn't see the point, but my sister (is a doctor) told me off, so I put one in when I got home. The gap between pessaries would have been 24hrs.

Tomorrow is OTD. I'm not goin to bother testing today - AF is bound to turn up. I might test again tomorrow if she still not here - not sure I can stomach another BFN after these past 8 yrs. Knowing my luck, the witch will be waiting for me on the ferry tonight.

We haven't had the conversation about what to do next. Probably 'cos our options are seriously limited. No frosties & we are beyond skint - haven't paid Decembers mortgage or council tax yet, nevermind save anything.
My parents & MIL said they'd help, but it feels wrong.

I'm rambling now (& feeling sorry for myself), but you girls really are the only ones who know this is going on!

Thanks for reading this far if you have! & thanks for being a great source of support.

x

Carole!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :Wohoo:

MASSIVE Congratulations to you too. Enjoy your PG & don't worry about the medical - don't think you have to tell them yet do you?

Morning Girls,

Tested again testerday morning & still BFN. No AF either, but boobs aren't sore anymore.
Endured the wedding quite well, only got asked once about "do we have any plans for children" & he's a really nice guy, so despite my morning BFN I didn't feel cranky towards him. Didn't get home til 4am this morning & have to drive to Ireland tonight (work), so I am wrecked!

I didn't put my pessary in yesterday either as I didn't see the point, but my sister (is a doctor) told me off, so I put one in when I got home. The gap between pessaries would have been 24hrs.

Tomorrow is OTD. I'm not goin to bother testing today - AF is bound to turn up. I might test again tomorrow if she still not here - not sure I can stomach another BFN after these past 8 yrs. Knowing my luck, the witch will be waiting for me on the ferry tonight.

We haven't had the conversation about what to do next. Probably 'cos our options are seriously limited. No frosties & we are beyond skint - haven't paid Decembers mortgage or council tax yet, nevermind save anything.
My parents & MIL said they'd help, but it feels wrong.

I'm rambling now (& feeling sorry for myself), but you girls really are the only ones who know this is going on!

Thanks for reading this far if you have! & thanks for being a great source of support.

x

Big Hugs hun xx Thinking of you

Huge :hugs: teapot! I'd have told you off for skipping the pessary too! I wouldn't worry too much though... I use mine at some pretty random times and it doesn't seem to matter too much!

Teapot on my first cycle when I got my bfn it took everything in me to continue to do my progesterone injections when it was just too devastating of a time.

Praying for you lovely. xl

Its so hard to keep doing something when you feel there's no reason. I cried a few times just sure I was doing mine for nothing... and asking my husband why I had to keep doing it when I knew it hadn't worked... But, I pressed on... LUCKILY! How stupid do I feel?

Megg

I love your little ticker with all the fruit. I clicked on it to do one myself but I got confused. As it asked for the date of my last period to cauculate how many weeks I am. Obviously because we have had ivf we can't go off out last period can we ? I just wondered how you worked it out

Thanks
Big hugs nat x

Megg

I love your little ticker with all the fruit. I clicked on it to do one myself but I got confused. As it asked for the date of my last period to cauculate how many weeks I am. Obviously because we have had ivf we can't go off out last period can we ? I just wondered how you worked it out

Thanks
Big hugs nat x

Its tricky... Go here: https://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php

Put in your egg collection date and it will give you your due date! Then you can just put in your due date to get the ticker! Its from thebump.com!

Another way to figure it out is count 14 days back from your EC date and enter your cycle as a 28 day "perfect" cycle. xo

That's a good point! I just let technology do the work for me! LOL

Thank You

My expected due date is 6th Sept 2011

:)

I haven't got anymore room for the ticker though :-(

Hey Nat I am 1 day behind you as mine is the 7th Sep.

For those of you who had 2 embies put back in, when do you find out if it is twins or just 1? Would it be the 6-7 weeks stage when tey look for the heartbeat or can they see it before then?

I'll find out if its 1 or 2 on Friday @ 6+3.

I had 2 put back and found out it was just one at the 6w5d scan.

Hi, I just wanted to jump in and ask you all a question!

I'm getting ready to go through IVF, my egg retrieval is going to be the week of Jan. 10. I just started the stimulation part 2 days ago and I wanted to ask you guys if you had any bloating during that time due to your ovaries swelling from all the follicles. I wanted to prepare and get something comfy to wear for work if that was something that I would have to expect ( I cant wear sweats so I wanted to get some cotton slacks or something)

Thanks in advance :)

I was crazy crazy bloated and tender. Best wishes. xo

I was only a little bloated but then I only managed to grow 4 large follies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->