IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

:hugs:
Most of you have already read... but yes! I had 4 eggs retrieved, 3 were mature, and all 3 fertilized! So, I had 100% fertilization rate. I could be PUPO as soon as Friday... maybe Sunday. We'll see when we get there. I won't know until Friday morning if we're waiting on Day 5 or not. I hope all 3 make it to transfer. I know they might not, but I hope they do! And, yes... We'll put back everything that is still going that day.

awesome news Meggs!! :happydance: I had a good feeling :)

:hugs:

yes, where is Sammy? :nope:

She was on today.. err... yesterday now. I PM'd her. :shrug:

Just popping in to say HI!!! it's been a while. Hope your all well. Megg can't believe you are at embryo stage already, where does the time go. Sounds like things are going really well :thumbup: Hope your ok hunny, sorry I've not been around. Hope your keeping well. Can't wait to hear about todays progress. x

Just popping in to say HI!!! it's been a while. Hope your all well. Megg can't believe you are at embryo stage already, where does the time go. Sounds like things are going really well :thumbup: Hope your ok hunny, sorry I've not been around. Hope your keeping well. Can't wait to hear about todays progress. x

Oh, Vickie! I was just thinking of you yesterday! I was wondering if you were around, how were doing, etc, etc! I miss you, honey! I totally understand stepping back though! :hugs:

doodar :hugs: so lovely to hear from you :) how are you doing? x x x

megg - any update today hun? :hugs:

i was thinking of Sammy today as well, miss you hun if you're out there x x x

OK so I had a scare this morning. I woke up to brown spotting. I was so upset. I'll called the doctor and they had me come in at 10 for a sono and blood work. The sono looked ok for my date and thankfully the progesterone and estradiol levels were good. My beta was a little over 4000. I'm still freaked out though. And I have a little secret. The doctor thinks she sees twins. I have my next scan for the 21st unless I see more spotting (I don't even want to say blood). Let's hope there isn't. I can't take it anymore!

Oh my Maxi, scarey stuff but if all the tests are coming back okay, hopefully it's just those two little embies snuggling in now. But OMG how freaked out are you at the possiblity of twins. :yipee:

Oh my Maxi, scarey stuff but if all the tests are coming back okay, hopefully it's just those two little embies snuggling in now. But OMG how freaked out are you at the possiblity of twins. :yipee:

Not freaked out at all. I guess I'm still expecting something bad to happen. If the next sono goes well I may start to freak out a little then.

Megg, any news today? I'll look on November thread, good luck for 2moz if your on 3 day transfer and good luck for the tww!!!!! But then again your patience throughout this has been remarkable, well done you!

Doodar, you doing ok hun?

Wallie, good luck with your tx over Xmas! Hope you don't get any side effects but if you do hopefully it'll be worth it!

Sammy, if your reading but not posting, I'm guessing it didn't turn out well, I'm so sorry, keep your spirits up Hun and good luck x

Nope, no news today, girls. I don't think I was supposed to expect them to call me today though. At least, I'm not aware that they would be. They told me yesterday that I'd hear from them Friday morning by 10am to let me know if we're doing the transfer at 1pm or if we're waiting until Sunday. Is it strange for them not to talk to me every day?

OK so I had a scare this morning. I woke up to brown spotting. I was so upset. I'll called the doctor and they had me come in at 10 for a sono and blood work. The sono looked ok for my date and thankfully the progesterone and estradiol levels were good. My beta was a little over 4000. I'm still freaked out though. And I have a little secret. The doctor thinks she sees twins. I have my next scan for the 21st unless I see more spotting (I don't even want to say blood). Let's hope there isn't. I can't take it anymore!

I hope there's no more spotting, honey! Twins would be amazing!

ohh exciting Maxxi :happydance: twins would be awesome, I think I read that there can be increased spotting with twins and suppose to be fairly common.
how far along are you?

Meggs- looking forward to an update tomorrow :hugs:

ohh exciting Maxxi :happydance: twins would be awesome, I think I read that there can be increased spotting with twins and suppose to be fairly common.
how far along are you?

Meggs- looking forward to an update tomorrow :hugs:

Thanks and I think I read that somewhere too. I'm only 5 weeks today.

OK brown bleeding came back this morning. Nothing all day yesterday and then surprise. I called the doc who said she doesn't need to do another scan since all looked good yesterday. If it turns into clots or bright red blood then I've got to call them. I feel fine, no cramps but I'm still freaked out. I hope this goes away soon.

OMG, twins!! that would be fun, maxxi. So, are you doing the progesterone suppositories? I'm doing the Crinone, and apparently spotting is super common. You are fine, I just know it. After my u/s on Monday, I had bright streaks of blood, even a little bit of tissue -- but it was just the irritation of the vagina/cervix + the Crinone. :hugs:

Megg, thinking of you today -- wondering if embies will be going back today or later.

Thanks, Mercy! Still no clue. Waiting for my phone to ring!

Maxxi- hope the spotting stops, gosh that is nerve racking! Like the doc said they scanned you and all was fine :hugs:

Meggs- eagarly waiting for your phone to ring too!!!!

OMG, twins!! that would be fun, maxxi. So, are you doing the progesterone suppositories? I'm doing the Crinone, and apparently spotting is super common. You are fine, I just know it. After my u/s on Monday, I had bright streaks of blood, even a little bit of tissue -- but it was just the irritation of the vagina/cervix + the Crinone. :hugs:

Megg, thinking of you today -- wondering if embies will be going back today or later.

I actually stopped the capsules this past Monday because my progesterone levels were good. It's so nervewracking. I'm running to the bathroom every 5 mins. It's quieted down so I hope it stays quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->