IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Just to give you an example of the shitty Dutch healthcare we have i read this on another forum today...

A girl goes to the doctors as she is not feeling well

Diagnosis? The doctors tell her she is allergic to WINTER!!!! WTF??? :shrug::dohh:

I am REALLY going to need that 4 leaf clover... :haha:

yeah hun cant wait to get started again. as strange as it may seem but i really am looking forward to stabbing myself everyday. think im going a little:loopy::loopy::loopy: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ha ha... wrighty you almost sound like you are looking forward to the pain... ha ha :haha::haha::haha:

Best not start shouting from the rooftops that you like stabbing yourself though as you might actually get "sectioned" lol

Go girl!!!!

i think i am lol only thing im not looking forward to are the hot flushes but at least it will be cooler this time around.

yeah hun cant wait to get started again. as strange as it may seem but i really am looking forward to stabbing myself everyday. think im going a little:loopy::loopy::loopy: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ha ha... wrighty you almost sound like you are looking forward to the pain... ha ha :haha::haha::haha:

Best not start shouting from the rooftops that you like stabbing yourself though as you might actually get "sectioned" lol

Go girl!!!!

i think i am lol only thing im not looking forward to are the hot flushes but at least it will be cooler this time around.

Lol... Don't worry, It will be more like "cold shivers" rather than hot flushes soon!!!

yeah dark night cold weather i just love autumn and winter lol

Hi

Can I join this 4 leaf clover thread, waiting for AF to start FET IVF. My cycle all out of sync due to IVF meds last time she showed was 2nd July trying to be patient but dont know for how much longer. Going to give it to 1st sept and if she does not show then going to phone hospital to see if they can give me something to start it. I have four blast frozen but not great quality. All you ladies seem to know about cells etc I havent been told that as yet? Roll on October x

Hi Tory and welcome!!!! I dont know how many cells my blast is either only that its 4 days old... i dont know the quality but this is the one we will have put back in October. By the time they get to blast stage its impossible to tell the amount of cells as the stage is too advanced. If its got to blast though, thats a good sign!

Wrighty - Oh yes i feel it too... this thread is the one to watch!!! Mu ha ha ha....

Good luck ladies!!!

Hi Ladies,
this would be our first IVF try in Oct and it all seems so overwhelming.
I am definitely going to be looking to some of you for advice as you definitely know your stuff. I am on the thread lurking, reading and trying to learn :haha:
I will post when I have updated info from the clinic

I think this is a lucky thread as well
good luck everyone

:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
this would be our first IVF try in Oct and it all seems so overwhelming.
I am definitely going to be looking to some of you for advice as you definitely know your stuff. I am on the thread lurking, reading and trying to learn :haha:
I will post when I have updated info from the clinic

I think this is a lucky thread as well
good luck everyone

:hugs:

Ask away Hun... Many of us have done IUI FET ICSI or IVF... some of us all of them! Lol

If you need any help or go ask any questions then I'm sure I can speak for everyone that we will help you to understand the procedure a little easier. I guess we are all unsure of dates right now, me included, but at some stage during October I will be making some progress! I hope... Xx

Hi Sammy. Joining your thread as we're also hoping to start in October, fingers crossed. It will be our first cycle. Wishing all of us all the very best :hugs:

Hi Britt....lovely to be on the same thread again :wave:

hello ladies

Tory - welcome hun. hope AF arrives soon and good luck with your FET xx

Britt - welcome hun. ask away im sure we will all help you with any questions you may have and good luck with your cycle xx

sammy - yep this thread is full of PMA. i feel a lot more positive than what i did with my first cycle even after everything i have gone through in the last 12 months. id love to be preggers for our 10th wedding anniversay end of novermber would be the best gift in the world. i will be doing AF dances everyday to make sure she isnt late :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: even though i know she will be xx

hope everyone else is well xx

hello ladies

Britt - welcome hun. ask away im sure we will all help you with any questions you may have and good luck with your cycle xx

sammy - yep this thread is full of PMA. i feel a lot more positive than what i did with my first cycle even after everything i have gone through in the last 12 months. id love to be preggers for our 10th wedding anniversay end of novermber would be the best gift in the world. i will be doing AF dances everyday to make sure she isnt late :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: even though i know she will be xx

Wrighty - are you doing FET again or a fresh cycle? Was your FET medicated or non medicated? My last one was non medicated :hugs:

hello ladies

Wrighty - are you doing FET again or a fresh cycle? Was your FET medicated or non medicated? My last one was non medicated :hugs:

im doing a fresh cycle this time and both my FETs were non medicated

I guess it doesn't matter what it is, medicated or non medicated since it's not been medically proven that either one is better than the other! If this embie doesn't work then I don't know if to try another iui... We have 6 free tries in holland and I've only taken one do far... I know the chances are low with IUI though but anything is worth a try I guess!!! Lol xxx

I guess it doesn't matter what it is, medicated or non medicated since it's not been medically proven that either one is better than the other! If this embie doesn't work then I don't know if to try another iui... We have 6 free tries in holland and I've only taken one do far... I know the chances are low with IUI though but anything is worth a try I guess!!! Lol xxx

yeah hun anything is worth a try and if its free even better you never know it could work and maybe give you a bit of time to save for another ivf as a back up but i really am hoing this FET works for you xx

yeah hun anything is worth a try and if its free even better you never know it could work and maybe give you a bit of time to save for another ivf as a back up but i really am hoing this FET works for you xx

Well here we have 3 free ivf tries, as many FET's as you have embies for and 6 IUI's free too so it's not all over yet. Thankfully we are still on free tries. As you say anything is possible... If that lot don't work then nobody can say we never tried! Lol xxx

Well here we have 3 free ivf tries, as many FET's as you have embies for and 6 IUI's free too so it's not all over yet. Thankfully we are still on free tries. As you say anything is possible... If that lot don't work then nobody can say we never tried! Lol xxx

cant believe you get so much free treatment. wish it was like that over here. ive been thinking about looking at iui using donor sperm if its cheaper than ivf than might be able to save up for a couple of tries as there is nothing physically wrong with me thats if this cycle doesnt work but really do hope it does. i know FET is about £1100 so will defo be doing that if i get any frosties and if this cycle works might try for another in a few years :winkwink:xx

Over here we don't have an NHS everyone has to have private health care at about 150 euros per person per month but then I suppose NHS contributions are not much less than that... It's virtually the same rule throughout holland, 3 ivf, 6 IUI and well like I say unlimited FET either single or two embies put back but you have to use frozen before another fresh cycle. Here everything is insured so soon I will go and get a brace for my bottom teeth since this was about 3000 pounds in the UK!!! well you gotta milk them for what you can eh? I pay everymonth for it! Ha ha x

Over here we don't have an NHS everyone has to have private health care at about 150 euros per person per month but then I suppose NHS contributions are not much less than that... It's virtually the same rule throughout holland, 3 ivf, 6 IUI and well like I say unlimited FET either single or two embies put back but you have to use frozen before another fresh cycle. Here everything is insured so soon I will go and get a brace for my bottom teeth since this was about 3000 pounds in the UK!!! well you gotta milk them for what you can eh? I pay everymonth for it! Ha ha x

lol yeah get everything done that you can :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->