IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Lmao... Gonna go mad in a minute!!!!

Yup you can just see me sitting half naked on a swinging tree branch while frantically sawing away at the tree whilst spitting bullets and cursing insanely!

It's really bloody loud and keeps twanging the metal about as loud as sodding church chimes!

Well we just bd'd but after looking at the OPK it was negative so I guess this was a bit of a "dry run" (well not so dry as I used pre-seed) lol... Erm well too much information..on that note I'm off to imaginaryly (is that a word?) cut my tree down now... ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

i would of gone mad half hour ago lol.

i havent got a clue if thats a word english wasnt my best at school.

well least your getting some practice in as my hubby would say :winkwink: lmao

well i hope the wind stops so you get a gd nite sleep hun x

I think I might just stick my head out the window and then with a bit of luck the next gust of wind will whack the branch into my head and knock me unconscious for the night! FFS!!!!!!

id be outside now with a saw cutting the thing done

Lol... Dont think I'm not tempted! It's going to be a pile of twigs when I get my hands on it tomorrow! It's already uprooted our pathway with the roots, peed off our neighbours, acted as a bird perch (directly above our new garden furniture) allowing hundreds of birds to constantly sit there and shit on our table and chairs and bash down the fence... It's TIME TO GO!!!

Thanks for your well wishes and I hope the wind dies down so I can sleep... Pleased to hear your phone call was good news! Exciting stuff and all systems go Hun!

Goodnight all xxx

Amazingly the wind dropped and I went off to la la land fairly quick!

How is everyone today? I'm off to pee on a stick and see what ovulation is doing then take it from there! Lol. Xxx

glad you got some sleep hun

well had my forms today so they have been filled in and sent off so just waiting for AF hmmmm no signs of her yet not even the little cramps i get a few days before so think im defo going to be late but really hope she not. x

I'm all systems go now!! Started the pill yesterday and stay on that until 20 September then it's down reg injections from 21st.

Provisional egg collection in the week beggining 18 October.

I'm all systems go now!! Started the pill yesterday and stay on that until 20 September then it's down reg injections from 21st.

Provisional egg collection in the week beggining 18 October.

thats great hun good luck with your cycle x

Red fraggle - that's great hun not long now!!! It's nice that you have a date... I have no idea when in October I will do the FET.

Wrightywales - you don't mess about eh Hun? Lol. When do you think AF is due? What are the forms actually for?

Me - well we go on holiday Sunday and don't have an apt until about 15th September to follow up failure. I am tempted to do the FET at the same hospital cos it will take a while to change hospitals and even then I don't know if we can move the snow baby?!!!

I don't trust them to do anymore IVF but maybe while we are finding and moving hospitals I can have the FET and another IUI there... Then skidaddle!!!

OPK is getting darker... I'm on CD 13 and a bit later than usual for a pos OPK... I think it will be pos tomorrow so going to wait to BD then since I have now finished work for a months holiday and can do it in the day while DD is at school... Lol x

yep get it all sorted lol. AF is due thursday. forms are for consent to do icsi with my eggs and using donor sperm, consent for my hubby to be legal parent to the child, consent for ec and et and a consent form to freeze any embryos left. sure we filled in more last time hmmmm

Just stopping in with big :hugs: for all.

xx

I dropped my paperwork and cheque into the hospital this morning. If nothing else that bloody drive up into the hospital carpark is a good laxative ... I had to make a dash to the loo before doing anything else. So, the shit begins again in less than 3 weeks!!

good luck maz have everything crossed that it works for you xx

Just stopping in with big :hugs: for all.

xx

How lovely... You have never forgotten about us! So many leave and we never hear from them again but you are always there!

Lily looks gorg!!! Bless her, how is she on the bottle now? Better I hope... Xxx

I dropped my paperwork and cheque into the hospital this morning. If nothing else that bloody drive up into the hospital carpark is a good laxative ... I had to make a dash to the loo before doing anything else. So, the shit begins again in less than 3 weeks!!

Hey great news maz!!! Are you having IVF? we should really start making a list on the main page of when everyone is starting etc...

Please let me know if you know exact dates and I will start to create one, it's good for people as they know what stage everyone is at!

I will probably not know until September 15th but it better be during my October cycle!

yep get it all sorted lol. AF is due thursday. forms are for consent to do icsi with my eggs and using donor sperm, consent for my hubby to be legal parent to the child, consent for ec and et and a consent form to freeze any embryos left. sure we filled in more last time hmmmm

Lol... I think you really have enough there Hun! Lol

Well I anticipate that I will do FET around 17th October since that is roughly when ovulation is due. I will have to co firm thus with the hospital though. We only have one embie so I don't even know if it will take place yet (depending on the thaw) but let's stay positive!!!
I think you really have enough there Hun! Lol.

Ok so AF is only two days away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->