IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

I think its a bit too soon to worry yet, Vickie! :hugs: Hold tight!

Morning Ladies,

Hope your all good. :hugs:

I am starting to worry a little and the negativity is back. I'm worrying because I don't feel any different. I'm not sure how I was expecting to feel but I wasn't expecting to feel normal and I feel decidedly normal. I'm worrying that feeling normal is not normal if that makes any sense at all. I have no cramping, nothing. :wacko:

Love and :dust: to you all.

Don't worry! I don't feel any different either other than slightly crampy but i think that is still left over from EC...i have been crampy since the day i had that.. LOL...BUT I didn't feel any different when I was pg with my oldest daughter. So, I don't think that makes a differences. Babe, we'll know very soon! :hugs:

Hoping for the best for you, Doodar & MySillyGirls! :hugs:

The :witch: has landed. THANK GOD!!!! I've never been so elated to have a period in my entire life. Ever. Oh, thank the sweet Lord. It all begins tomorrow .... Hooray!!!!!

Awesome, mercyme! :thumbup: I'll be happy when mine shows too! Can you send her my way when you're done with her?

Awesome, mercyme! :thumbup: I'll be happy when mine shows too! Can you send her my way when you're done with her?

Hee! Yes, she's all yours now :winkwink:
OMG, I thought she'd never show. I have one of the most clockwork menstrual cycles. I've been late maybe 5 times in 23 years. Started to think this was a really bad sign for the success of IVF... but can't dwell on that now. Onward ho!

yay mercy :thumbup: who'd have thought we'd be celebrating her flipping arrival!!!! x x x

doodar - it's so hard ain't it hun x x x x i'm sorry you're feeling negative, i know i can't say much to change your mind, so i've got a big :hugs: for you instead x x x hang on in there mate x x x

wrighty - hows the EC gone - i need full report please!!!

damn...now i need cupcakes...... ;)

well, scan this morning showed my lining is still 7.9 mm :growlmad: but the doc is happy that it's fit and healthy. So, my blasto will be joining me on board on Tuesday :) :) :) i'm taking a few days off after for some hardcore R&R (and cupcakes....) can't wait! This will be the second wedding anniversary (out of 3) i won't be able to have a drinky on cos of IVF, but i don't mind at all :) :) :)

gotta fly ladies, having acupuncture shortly, will more than likely be lurkin laters x x x x x much love x x x

Hee! Yes, she's all yours now :winkwink:
OMG, I thought she'd never show. I have one of the most clockwork menstrual cycles. I've been late maybe 5 times in 23 years. Started to think this was a really bad sign for the success of IVF... but can't dwell on that now. Onward ho!

I have at least a week to wait till... Maybe 9-10 days! *sigh*

Mercy - congrats!

Megg - I'm right there with you. AF should be here this time next week. But even if she comes I'm going to be on the birth control for 3 weeks so it's really a hurry up and wait thing.

Mrs F - you'll be PUPO before you know it! Believe me if I could have gotten rid of those cupcakes I would have!

Isi - I'm glad you'll doing better with the bloat and hormones. You'll be PUPO before you know it too!

Doodar - I'll be even more negative than you just watch. But MSG is right. With my first pg (even though I lost it) I felt nothing and every other month that I wasn't pg I felt everything. Even now I'm trying not to read into the metallic taste in my mouth. Lots of :hugs:

Sammy - hope you're ok

Mercy - congrats!

Megg - I'm right there with you. AF should be here this time next week. But even if she comes I'm going to be on the birth control for 3 weeks so it's really a hurry up and wait thing.

Mrs F - you'll be PUPO before you know it! Believe me if I could have gotten rid of those cupcakes I would have!

Isi - I'm glad you'll doing better with the bloat and hormones. You'll be PUPO before you know it too!

Doodar - I'll be even more negative than you just watch. But MSG is right. With my first pg (even though I lost it) I felt nothing and every other month that I wasn't pg I felt everything. Even now I'm trying not to read into the metallic taste in my mouth. Lots of :hugs:

Sammy - hope you're ok

Precisely that, Maxxi! But, I'd like to at least get to THAT point, ya know? Even starting the birth control (which I hate) seems like I'm doing SOMETHING rather than the current NOTHING!

Springflower - I think its normal to go through the pos/neg phase... i did the same. Try and stay positive and fingers crossed for you!

Wrighty - Good luck for EC tomorrow hun!!! Nice and early thank god!!!

Doodar - Hows our PUPO lady? Any idea when you are testing?

Yomo - Thanks for the well wishes and well done on getting through the EC - 8 eggs is great!

ICI - Thanks hun, i'm ok'ish. Im pleased the bloating has subsided a little... I had it badly with the 1st IVF but only a little bit with the second.

MSG - How you feeling?

Britt11 - I pus some weight on for sure, probably about 6lbs but im not exactly sure as I was quite bloated

Megg33K - Hope your ok and AF arrives really soon for you!

Maxxi - Well last night was another bad night but we have to try and get through this somehow. How are you?

Mrs F - That jacket spud sounded lurrrrvly!!!! Not long till EC now!

Look no more - How did the scan go today? Well i hope!

Mercyme - AF AT LAST!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! :happydance:

AFM - Well yesterday was a bad day for lots of reasons but the worst bit was when a colleague who is about 3 years younger than me came into the office. She started to talk in Dutch i didnt understand but then there were lots of cheers and hugs (yeah you know whats coming right) and then some chat and then she came over to me, knelt down and said "I have to tell you soemthing..." I KNEW what she was going to say, it was either she was engaged or pregnant... then she said "I'm expecting" and i thought SO FUCKING WHAT? I mean i know she was probably dreading telling me but i dont know why, it was 10 months ago and i'm not pregnant now so its not like I have said we are trying again. I felt like saying "Expecting what? I'm expecting a Ferrari but nobody ever brings me one!" Then laughing. But i didnt and just said "Noooooo its fine, really, ::laugh::, it was ages ago...." Then she said "Well it wasnt really was it?" Oh i just wanted to tell her to f*ck off... I find it so hard when colleagues announce pregnancies in the office. Its easy on here, i genuinely wish people the best and want them to get BFP's but when you see these people everyday and their bumps growing and its a constant reminder of how hard you have tried, in vein, its hard. I really don't care to be honest. She isnt a colleague who works with me and I hardly know her and I dont want her kneeling down in front of me feeling sorry for me in her "i know I now have something that you want but i feel sorry for you anyway" sort of attitude. It was probably her first month of even trying! I'm 3.5 years down the line now. It was really shit.

Doodar- I have had 4 IUIs - In the 3 IUIs that I was not pregnant I had all the symptoms. In the IUI that I did get pregnant, the only symptom I had was sore boobs and nipples.

Sammy- I totally understand what u felt- I dread it whenever I go out for dinners and meet couples after a gap of a few months. "Who's pregnant next?" Its never me:cry:

My scan was okay- 23 follies but some are small. Dont know how many will be mature. But the Largest is 23 mm. Doc has decreased my stimmimg dose. I think tomm will be my last day of stimmimg. I should have about 16-17 follies over 16 mm by EC hopefully. Doc is a bit concerned about my endometrium lining which is not growing as fast and is 8mm today. I have to increase my oestregen pills. Wondering what is a good thickness of endometrium for IVF?

Springflower - I think its normal to go through the pos/neg phase... i did the same. Try and stay positive and fingers crossed for you!

Yomo - Thanks for the well wishes and well done on getting through the EC - 8 eggs is great!

ICI - Thanks hun, i'm ok'ish. Im pleased the bloating has subsided a little... I had it badly with the 1st IVF but only a little bit with the second.

MSG - How you feeling?

Britt11 - I pus some weight on for sure, probably about 6lbs but im not exactly sure as I was quite bloated

Maxxi - Well last night was another bad night but we have to try and get through this somehow. How are you?

AFM - Well yesterday was a bad day for lots of reasons but the worst bit was when a colleague who is about 3 years younger than me came into the office. She started to talk in Dutch i didnt understand but then there were lots of cheers and hugs (yeah you know whats coming right) and then some chat and then she came over to me, knelt down and said "I have to tell you soemthing..." I KNEW what she was going to say, it was either she was engaged or pregnant... then she said "I'm expecting" and i thought SO FUCKING WHAT? I mean i know she was probably dreading telling me but i dont know why, it was 10 months ago and i'm not pregnant now so its not like I have said we are trying again. I felt like saying "Expecting what? I'm expecting a Ferrari but nobody ever brings me one!" Then laughing. But i didnt and just said "Noooooo its fine, really, ::laugh::, it was ages ago...." Then she said "Well it wasnt really was it?" Oh i just wanted to tell her to f*ck off... I find it so hard when colleagues announce pregnancies in the office. Its easy on here, i genuinely wish people the best and want them to get BFP's but when you see these people everyday and their bumps growing and its a constant reminder of how hard you have tried, in vein, its hard. I really don't care to be honest. She isnt a colleague who works with me and I hardly know her and I dont want her kneeling down in front of me feeling sorry for me in her "i know I now have something that you want but i feel sorry for you anyway" sort of attitude. It was probably her first month of even trying! I'm 3.5 years down the line now. It was really shit.

Oh, people suck! But, I :rofl: so much at that bit! OMG! I wish you had! I SO WISH YOU HAD! :hugs:

Sammy- I totally understand what u felt- I dread it whenever I go out for dinners and meet couples after a gap of a few months. "Who's pregnant next?" Its never me:cry:

My scan was okay- 23 follies but some are small. Dont know how many will be mature. But the Largest is 23 mm. Doc has decreased my stimmimg dose. I think tomm will be my last day of stimmimg. I should have about 16-17 follies over 16 mm by EC hopefully. Doc is a bit concerned about my endometrium lining which is not growing as fast and is 8mm today. I have to increase my oestregen pills. Wondering what is a good thickness of endometrium for IVF?

I hated how she felt so sorry for me.... how i bluffed it over and then she said "well its not long really is it?" Christ, why did she has to question me surely she realises it was hard for me. Or maybe she wanted me to be envious and was p'd off that I didnt burst out crying.. she is a bit of a weird
one to be honest and some people dont like her.

23 follies is a good number. I dont even have that many to stimm :haha: Yeah 23mm is quite big so it would be best to do EC soon i think before you over stimm. My lining was 9mm with my first ET which the doctor described as "nice and thick" and they seemed really pleased about it so if yours is 8mm then you dont have far to go! Anyone else had a lining thicker than that? I think 9mm is usually the norm. :hugs:

MSG - How you feeling?

Oh, people suck! But, I :rofl: so much at that bit! OMG! I wish you had! I SO WISH YOU HAD! :hugs:

She had a right smug look on her face. If i had had more time to think i would have said "SERIOUSLY! Its absolutely FINE... the last thing I need right now is a screaming baby!" Then laughed. I was already in panic mode though trying to think if i could get out the office door without it looking too obvious... :dohh:

hello ladies

sorry i didnt post last night i was only on for 2 mins as i was shattered so had a nice early night.

doodar - i felt normal with both my BFPs until the last couple of days of the 2ww hun so please dont worry and try and relax (i no easier said then done) xx

Max - awww flowers and cupcakes how nice xx

Mercy - thats great news hun good luck with getting started xx

MrsF - hi hun EC not till 9am tomorrow morning but getting very nervous xx

Isi - how everything going with you hun. hope jabs are going ok. trigger shot went really well. didnt squirt it everywhere like i though i would :haha::haha::haha: and i never bruised xx

MSG - how are you feeling hun? xx

Megg - im sure the time will fly by hun xx

Looknomore - how are you? 23 follies is great hun. at my last scan my endometrium lining was 9mm and they seemed happy with that so your not far off. not long now till your EC good luck hun xx

Sammy - thanks hun. sorry youve had a rubbish day in work hun. i sure most of us no how you feel me included. sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your way hun xx

Springflower - how is your 2ww going hun? xx

AFM - well im feeling dead nervous for tomorrow only because i was so ill from the sedation last time. i have asked about taking a sickness tablet a couple of hours before but they said i will have to speak to the doctor (i cant drink from 2 hours before so i guessing that will be a NO). my last jab went really well. i will be on as soon as i can tomorrow to update you all

Megg - am hoping this next week flies by for you hun :hugs: it's all about the chuffin waiting isn't it! we should all be awarded sainthoods...

Sammy - nice to hear from you cherub x x x sounds like your day has been pretty cack- i understand what you mean, I love it when our ladies here get bfps, but when it's someone we have to see everyday, it's just different. It sounds like the lady in your office has also developed the patronising-hormone - i tell you what, every person I know who has fallen pregnant since i've been trying, get very patronising during pregnancy....i swear to god, when it's me, I shall keep my gob shut, head down, and just get on with it. If people want my advice, i'll give it, i'll never volunteer it.... :hugs:

wrighty - my bad cherub - i blame the hormones ;) i really thought it was today..:blush: still want the lowdown tomorrow ;)

just had my acupuncture session :sleep: luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvllllllllyyyyyy :sleep:

my lady can't make it to ET, so we've decided on an indian head massage just before instead, and i'll see her next week for another sesh. Bless her, she has also offered sessions every 6 weeks til birth too :)

on that note, i've had my dinner, DH can tidy the kitchen, I'm off to get some sleep under my belt before i start on those god awful pessaries tomorrow

much love x x x x x :sleep:

i will be on as soon as i get home to update MrsF so dont worry. not sure what time that will be but only 14 hour now till EC ARGH!!!! and i hope to sleep through most of that :haha::haha:

im not looking forward to the pessaries either but has to be done good night hun xx

Ohhhh tomorrows a busy day isn't it. I think Yomo is having ET and Wrighty is having EC. Goodluck girlies!!!

Wrighty - They might let you take the tablet, because I wasnt well they let me carry on drinking until about an hour before EC. You never know. I really hope they do though, EC is stressful enough without feeling sick as well!

Sammy - I feel for you my lovely. I hate how my friends now tell me about ppl being pregnant, they always get a guilty look on their faces as they tell me. I hate that they feel uncomfortable. I'm gutted I can't have children the way I should but I'm still ok with other ppl getting pregnant. I understand its how the human race carries on!

Mrs F - When is EC I'm getting confused? It it tomorrow?

Isi - Hope the DR is still going well, cant be long now til you start stimms.

Maxxi - Ohhh I'm jealous, Cupcakes AND Flowers!!!!

Mercy - Yeay on AF arriving!!!

MSG and Doodar - How are my fellow pupo ladies going?

Looknomore - I thought the thickness should be near 9mm, but I might be wrong. You're not far off!

Megg - Hopefully the time will past super quickly!!

AFM - Very strong AF styley pains last night, I woke up twice. Would had loved paracetmol but resisted! Funny twinges have continued all day off and on. No idea what this means it could be as last time with the faithful spotting appearing, guess I just have to wait and see....

Wrighty- I also feel very sick after GA. After my Lap I had to be in the hospital overnighty cos i wudnt stop puking. I had to be given an injection to stop the vomiting. I get gastritis at the drop of a hat and being empty stomach for so long for GA does not help. I am feeling a bit scared.

Mrs F- I was thinking about going for acupuncture too. Do u think its useless to do it if I start after my ET. I was thinking maybe it will stop me from stressing too much.

Sammy- My lining always grows so fast and in all my IUIs it was always at 11 mm at the time of ovulation. I am wondering why it is behaving so badly this time. It grew 1 mm in 3 days. Must be the stimms

Springflower- Cramping is a good sign. A friend of mine was cramping so badly after her ET that she was convinced she was not pregnant. She got a BFP soon after.

I have been feeling quite ill today. Throwing up a lot and feeling super tired. DH keeps joking that maybe I am pregnant which annoys me no end.:growlmad:

the doc however tells me that I am not hyper stimulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->