IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Hi ladies,

I've not posted since I said I'm having IVF sometime in November. Can anyone tell me what the timings are. I'm confused as to when the hospital will start me off. Do I wait for CD1 and then go on the pill for the long protocol or did I read right someone said CD21? I'm trying to work out with my cycles roughly when IVF will start, even though all I know is November :dohh:

I'm sure I'll find out soon enough from the hospital what the procedure is ie. long or short protocol etc, but I would like to try and figure it out myself.

I hope all you lovely ladies all get your :bfp:'s real soon. :hugs:

wrighty - you'll be fine my lovely, you'll be sedated to the eyeballs saying very embarrassing stuff, i'm sure ;) i threatened to knock out the surgeon apparently when i had my eggs removed....:blush: and he heard....:blush:

springflower - I'm on a frozen cycle hun, i had my eggs removed last October and i've had two blastos on ice since - having one of those bubbas transferred next week x x

looknomore - deffo never a waste of time mate, I'm trained in ear acupuncture and even that has positive benefits for a one time user - anything to help reduce the stress i say. There was an article in the daily mail (i think) a while back that looked at acupuncture just before and just after transfer and it raised implantation rates. I'm sure it said that it didn't matter that it hadn't been used routinely on the run up to ET. Hope that helps x x x

Wallie - it was a while ago when i did my fresh cycle, but i'm sure i started down reggin on CD21 - i remember it being a good week before AF was due. I'm not sure if you can work out if you're on long or short hun, i think that depends on so many variables that the FS will look in to. good luck for your nov cycle x x x

and now i'm going to bed .... i got sidetracked.... x x x

Sammy - :hugs: hon. You know what's just as bad though? I told a friend of mine that I had mc'd right after I had my surgery and she never contacted me (I texted her). About a month and a half after the surgery she contacts me to ask me when is a good time to send out wedding thank you's (she met a guy and got married within 5 months). Only after I answered her question did she ask how I was and said that she had wanted to "give me space" (a text wouldn't have invaded my space but whatever) and then she proceeded to tell me that she was pg (got pg on their wedding night of course), described in detail how she found out and what she's been experiencing and then tells me that I'm the first person she's told! Of all people me who had a m/c 1 1/2 months earlier that she never acknowledged. So it goes both ways I guess. Your co-worker could have dispensed with the dramatics though.

Hanging in there ladies! Took a hpt, mainly to see if the hcg is out of my system, and it is. Soo...even though I know I shouldn't, my poas addiction will likely kick in full force this weekend. hhahaaaha
I have to fly for work tomorrow. Ick. I am feeling so bloated from the progesterone that I have set aside time this evening to see if any of my dress suits fit me. Good times..

Morning Ladies!!!

Wallie I wasn't on the long protocol but I'm pretty sure it's CD21 you start. I'm sure one of the other lovely ladies will be able to answer the question though. Good Luck with your cycle hun.

MSG The bloating is horrible. I look six months pregnant already, don't think I will be fitting into my work clothes when I go back either lol things we go through eh!! Have a good flight hun :hugs:

Wrighty tons and tons of luck for today hun. Will be thinking about you. :hugs:

Nothing to report this end lol still feeling normal and just whiling away the long days.

Love and hugs to you all x

I'm out ladies. My spotting has started. Unfortunately I've followed exactly the same path as my 1st attempt.

I'm so sick of this sh!t:cry:

Oh, Springflower, I'm so sorry to hear this. :hugs: :hugs:

hello ladies

just a quick one from me as im very sore. well it wasnt the best day ive had. EC went well got 35 eggs but i also have OHSS and transfer wont be happening for at least 3 months :(. if i feel better in a bit i will be bk on but for now gonna try nd get some sleep as ive been up since 5.30 this morning

Springflower - would spotting happen so quickly? Or am I confused about how long ago you had the transfer?

Wrighty - feel better. I know that it's frustrating to have to wait 3 more months but thankfully you're ok.

springflower - how long you got left until test day? maybe it implantation bleed

Springflower - would spotting happen so quickly? Or am I confused about how long ago you had the transfer?

Wrighty - feel better. I know that it's frustrating to have to wait 3 more months but thankfully you're ok.

thanks hun. i do have an upside to it all as i had no nhs FETs left but because ive over stimmed they are giving my 2 free fets :happydance::happydance: although u wont see me physically doing a happy dance :haha::haha::haha:

That's great, Wrighty!! But sorry about the OHSS :hugs:. 3 months will be here before you know it!

Springflower, I'm really sorry.....but that said, I've heard a lot of women have spotting before their OTD. It might not be over hun.

Springflower do you think it could be implantation bleed? When did you have transfer?

Wrighty so sorry you got ohss hun, 35 eggs wow!!

I have a question. How many days does it take for the hcg shot to leave your system? Research says 10-14 days but just wondered if anyone has actually tested to see when it leaves your system.

Doodar - its different for everyone thats why they say 10-14 days. some ladies are able to get rid of it quicker than others but i have heard a lot of ladies say its been out there system by 10 days

Thanks hun. I was determind not to test early, I didn't want it to be is it a faint line is not kind of thing, but it's driving me insane. My OTD is Wed but I'm thinking maybe test Mon what do you think?

i think monday is a great day to test hun good luck. it is only 2 days early and if you get a test that picks HCG up before missed period im sure you will see them 2 pink lines xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->