IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

hello again ladies

sorry for the me post but need to say it somewhere

i wont be getting any sleep just yet. im sitting here in tears. im so gutted im not going to get my BFP before our 10th wedding anniversary and i dont get to share it with you lovely ladies. im gutted that i dont get my fresh transfer. it so much higher odds then FET in that hospital :( really does feel like its over. having already been through 2 FETS 2 BFPs and then 2 early miscarriges.

i will still be on as i will now be the thread cheerleader if youll all have me that is. cant wait to see everyones BFPs just wish i was going to join you all

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/Misc/thGoodLuck.jpghttps://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/pouringdust.gif to all xxxxx

Of course we want you hun. I for one couldn't do without you :hugs:. I feel for you hun I really do. Is there absolutely nothing they can do? why do you have to wait 3 months?

awwww thanks hun. they said i should be better in a few weeks so im guesing its because of all the drugs ive been on. i know when i had my last fresh cycle i had to wait 3 cycles before i could have fet to let my body get back to normal.

i have a scan booked for thursday to see how swollen my ovaries are but hoping to be ok by then

Springflower do you think it could be implantation bleed? When did you have transfer?

Wrighty so sorry you got ohss hun, 35 eggs wow!!

I have a question. How many days does it take for the hcg shot to leave your system? Research says 10-14 days but just wondered if anyone has actually tested to see when it leaves your system.

What was your dose? What exact medication was it? And, when was it administered? I can figure out when you'll be rid of it! :hugs:

hello again ladies

i wont be getting any sleep just yet. im sitting here in tears. im so gutted im not going to get my BFP before our 10th wedding anniversary and i dont get to share it with you lovely ladies. im gutted that i dont get my fresh transfer. it so much higher odds then FET in that hospital :( really does feel like its over. having already been through 2 FETS 2 BFPs and then 2 early miscarriges.

i will still be on as i will now be the thread cheerleader if youll all have me that is. cant wait to see everyones BFPs just wish i was going to join you all

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/Misc/thGoodLuck.jpghttps://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/pouringdust.gif to all xxxxx

Oh, honey! :hugs: I can only imagine! Of course we want you! I'm not even starting until Nov, but I'm managed to weasel my way in to this thread anyhow! You ARE a part of it though! In a real way! :hugs:

Bloody hell.... not good news in here today :cry:

Wrighty - I dont know what to say apart from 35 eggs must be an all time RECORD!!! :happydance: Thats good news for sure but the OHSS is not and im really sorry for that.... god, i was not expecting that for you. Great news about the 2 free FET's but not good news you cant proceed. Your support here has been fantastic and you are MORE than welcome to continue to offer your support for everyone elses journey. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Springflower - I cannot believe this is happening to you :cry: BUT i have heard a fair few women where the same thing happened and they got their BFP. Not every cycle is the same so maybe it is IB!!! Please dont give up hope just yet, I still have faith in this for you and for this cycle and i refuse to believe it hasnt worked yet. When is OTD? :hugs:

MSG - With my first IVF i took progesterone suppositories and tested the trigger out of my system at 4dpt. It was blank! A BFP arrived at 10dpo (7 + 3 day embie) HOWEVER when i took the progesterone injections it never even left my system by the day AF was due. I tested BFP with a CB Digi two days after AF was due but two days after that it was BFN. It was either a chemical or the trigger was still there.... who knows what it was but the line was strong on a FRER as well when i did the CB Digi. I hate that trigger injection its so unpredictable. Hopefully now its out your BFP will follow like mine did the first time round. (praying)

AFM - God i dont know whats happening. AF is due Sunday. I dont know if we will either be together or if i want to go through this again. I cannot stand another BFN. Lets face it i always have a PMA but with only 50% chance of the 1 remaining embie thawing ok and then 10-15% success rate of a BFP from an FET i wonder if its really worth all the agro? I am sick to death of all this. I hate reading failed stories on here because i then worry more about my outcome. I seem to be reacting worse and worse with the IVF as time goes on for some reason. I feel really down now.

It wont stop me rooting for everyone else though and I hope things turn around and we can get some BFP's in here really soon. I really feel for each and everyone of you girls cos i know what you are all going through and the worry and pain and the waiting. Its truly awful having to go through this and i think its so unfair. I know how you all must feel because i am feeling this too... i dont know which way to turn either. :cry:

Sammy - :hugs: hon. You know what's just as bad though? I told a friend of mine that I had mc'd right after I had my surgery and she never contacted me (I texted her). About a month and a half after the surgery she contacts me to ask me when is a good time to send out wedding thank you's (she met a guy and got married within 5 months). Only after I answered her question did she ask how I was and said that she had wanted to "give me space" (a text wouldn't have invaded my space but whatever) and then she proceeded to tell me that she was pg (got pg on their wedding night of course), described in detail how she found out and what she's been experiencing and then tells me that I'm the first person she's told! Of all people me who had a m/c 1 1/2 months earlier that she never acknowledged. So it goes both ways I guess. Your co-worker could have dispensed with the dramatics though.

Jesus... how friggin insensitive can you GET??????? I dont know how you handled that. Also getting preg on her wedding night. Some people never realise how lucky they are i dont think.... I would have NEVER done that to a friend who had MC and especially when i knew how hard she was trying. I think i would have witheld the info for at least 3 months so she could come to terms with it! :growlmad:

Its the dramatics that made me so mad.... i congratulated her, said it was fine and i wished her all the best but to then elaborate and tell me "well its not ages ago really is it?" just seemed she wanted me to be jealous and perhaps burst out crying. I wanted to believe me but i sure as hell wasnt going to. I see her every day and thats what will kill me inside. People fussing over her, asking loads of questions, like they did me when i was carrying Shaylee. I just want to run and hide when i see her in the corridor. Another girl is about to go on mat leave and she is lovely, a really nice girl. She works in our UK branch and she was trying to get PG when i had just found out I was pregnant. I was genuinely happy for her cos i knew she had been trying for about 4 months (long for her since she fell at 2 months with her first baby)and everyday i ask how she is and can i see the scan pics and make jokes with her and insist she tells me first when her baby is born so i can email everyone at our office to announce the news for her over here in Holland... she promised she would :happydance: But for some reason seeing someone everyday who i dont particularly like ALL that much rubbing my nose in it... well im gonna hate it! I would have loved to have stole her thunder at that point when she said "im expecting" by saying "ME TOOO!!!!! ha ha ha" but of course i couldnt, cos im not.

Of course we want you hun. I for one couldn't do without you :hugs:. I feel for you hun I really do. Is there absolutely nothing they can do? why do you have to wait 3 months?

Hi Doodar - How you bearing up hun? :hugs:

Wrighty - Yeah why 3 months??????? Why not next month if you are back to normal?

Megg - am hoping this next week flies by for you hun :hugs: it's all about the chuffin waiting isn't it! we should all be awarded sainthoods...

Sammy - nice to hear from you cherub x x x sounds like your day has been pretty cack- i understand what you mean, I love it when our ladies here get bfps, but when it's someone we have to see everyday, it's just different. It sounds like the lady in your office has also developed the patronising-hormone - i tell you what, every person I know who has fallen pregnant since i've been trying, get very patronising during pregnancy....i swear to god, when it's me, I shall keep my gob shut, head down, and just get on with it. If people want my advice, i'll give it, i'll never volunteer it.... :hugs:

wrighty - my bad cherub - i blame the hormones ;) i really thought it was today..:blush: still want the lowdown tomorrow ;)

just had my acupuncture session :sleep: luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvllllllllyyyyyy :sleep:

my lady can't make it to ET, so we've decided on an indian head massage just before instead, and i'll see her next week for another sesh. Bless her, she has also offered sessions every 6 weeks til birth too :)

on that note, i've had my dinner, DH can tidy the kitchen, I'm off to get some sleep under my belt before i start on those god awful pessaries tomorrow

much love x x x x x :sleep:

Hello hun... i have to reply to a few at a time because my short term memory is that of a goldfish.

How are the pessaries? They are vile arent they? They gave me Cystitis last time really bad.... Then the next IVF i asked for injections and they gave me a false BFP when AF was 2 days late. I think i would prefer the pessaries... less painful in the long run and cannot cause HPT's to read wrong results so hang in there. If i ever do IVF again im NOT opting for the injection...A BFP when your two days late is worse than Cystitis IMO! Hang in there chick :hugs:

Springflower do you think it could be implantation bleed? When did you have transfer?

I have a question. How many days does it take for the hcg shot to leave your system? Research says 10-14 days but just wondered if anyone has actually tested to see when it leaves your system.

What was your dose? What exact medication was it? And, when was it administered? I can figure out when you'll be rid of it! :hugs:

hello again ladies

Oh, honey! :hugs: I can only imagine! Of course we want you! I'm not even starting until Nov, but I'm managed to weasel my way in to this thread anyhow! You ARE a part of it though! In a real way! :hugs:

Stay with us Megg - it will November vefore you know it and MAYBE and i mean only maybe i might be doing a fresh cycle with you then if the FET doesnt work. Right now i am ready to shut the door on the whole lot but then ive had a really bad week in so many ways and its not really getting much better. AF is looming and i almost feel suicidal right now... of course i would never do that but i sure as hell feel like it! Im trying to put on a brave face but inside im crying really. Life is pretty shite right now.

Wrighty you are as much a part of this thread as all of us and i hope you will continue with your FET in here too.... REALLY soon! I would be sad to see you go. I am going to stay here even if i have treatment next year! :haha::hugs:

To anyone i have missed - please feel free to tell me so and i will apologise profusely.....!!! :haha:

But i do wish everyone all the best of luck and will update the front page in a few days when things are more definite (cos im sorta hoping oN a couple of surprises and turnarounds with certain people in the next couple of days!)

BABYDUST TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!! :hugs:

awwww thanks hun. they said i should be better in a few weeks so im guesing its because of all the drugs ive been on. i know when i had my last fresh cycle i had to wait 3 cycles before i could have fet to let my body get back to normal.

i have a scan booked for thursday to see how swollen my ovaries are but hoping to be ok by then

Drink lots of water hunny and get plenty of rest. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Will they transfer sooner if the swelling has gone down?

hello again ladies

Megg it was 10,000iu pregnyl hcg I took it on Sunday 26th September. Thanks hunny.:hugs:

hello again ladies

Stay with us Megg - it will November vefore you know it and MAYBE and i mean only maybe i might be doing a fresh cycle with you then if the FET doesnt work. Right now i am ready to shut the door on the whole lot but then ive had a really bad week in so many ways and its not really getting much better. AF is looming and i almost feel suicidal right now... of course i would never do that but i sure as hell feel like it! Im trying to put on a brave face but inside im crying really. Life is pretty shite right now.

Wrighty you are as much a part of this thread as all of us and i hope you will continue with your FET in here too.... REALLY soon! I would be sad to see you go. I am going to stay here even if i have treatment next year! :haha::hugs:

I do believe I'll hang out! If nothing else, I'm learning the ropes before I do it! I'm just ready to get the show on the road! Still a bit pissy that I'm 24dpiui and I think I'm only about 6dpo. I'd like to shake someone to make myself feel better... but never mind that! Just ready for AF to show... next week sometime... so I can start my BCP and get ready for Nov 1!

Wrighty - Yeah why 3 months??????? Why not next month if you are back to normal?

I'm doing ok hun driving myself nutty and convincing myself it hasn't worked. The wait is just so agonising. I don't feel any different.

I hope you manage to work things out hun really feel for you at the moment :hugs:

I'm doing ok hun driving myself nutty and convincing myself it hasn't worked. The wait is just so agonising. I don't feel any different.

I hope you manage to work things out hun really feel for you at the moment :hugs:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldnt worry about no symptoms.... lots of people have none what so ever. I had cramps with IVF#1 (BFP) but i think that was just my ovaries trying to recover from the awful EC, still wasnt right at ET! With IVF number two it was exactly the same but BFN... same symptoms, different results.

Both IVF's i reacted very different with regards to bloating, pessaries, trigger.... lots of things. I hope you have successful results!!!

awwww thanks ladies ive got happy tears reading what your comments. im feeling a little better or maybe thats just the painkiller working :haha::haha::haha::haha: ive only had one co-codamol and i feel as high as a kite but then i never take them but they are definitely working.

Sammy hi hun you'll never get rid of me now :haha::haha::haha::haha: this is a great thread you have started hun and im happy to be a part of it :) xx

to all you lovely ladies - im very happy to be part of great positive thread (even with the down days, which we all have) i love supporting you all and look forward to coming on to see how you are all doing. i so cant wait to see all your BFPs. now hubby has me resting for a week i will probably be on all day every day hehehehehe im not complaining. i love it when hes in charge :winkwink::winkwink::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Drink lots of water hunny and get plenty of rest. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Will they transfer sooner if the swelling has gone down?

no they wont hun the doc said a minimum of 3 months

for my body to get back to normal after all the drugs. i had to do the same last time had to wait 3 cycles after my fresh cycle before i could have FET

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->