IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Aww, MSG. So sorry hun. :hugs:

Britt, I'm on the long protocol. Started down regging on my day 21. I was told to let them know when I start my period, so they can book me for a scan. I guess it's the results of that scan that will let then know if and when I can start stimming. So....here I am....praying AF shows quickly. I just feel so stagnated and in 1 spot! So very frustrating! You start in November, right? I think time went by faster whilst I was still waiting to start :dohh:. Don't mind me....just being an impatient Jean!

Megg....you and me both waiting for AF!!!!!

MSG - Sorry for todays BFN.... its a real shitty procedure this IVF :(

ISI - I do not know how you cope on that loooog protocol lol. I get bored after 10 days of stimming and want it all to go quicker!

Mercyme - I hope your levels drop hun... what a pain in the....!

Maxxi - Sorry to hear AF is not here. Mine is but she isnt wanted really. Itsa really heavy AF and im changing all the time. Im bloated as well so now i look fat to add to it all.

AFM - well apart from the evil witch being here and being tired and craving sweets, we called the hospital this morning and I have a scan on Friday 22nd October @ 11.20am to check my uterus lining to make sure its thick enough (never had a problem with it as its always been 9mm so i hope i stay lucky!) he embie will be taken out the say before and hopefully thaws ok.

Ive just read over a previous diary of mine and the FET took place 4 days AFTER ovulation (if the embie is 4 days old) I really need to speak to them about this cos my cycles are now two days longer so they should allow for that OR does the fact that I take the trigger shot on the day of the scan change all that and from then on my body is controlled by the trigger? I am confused because if they scan me on CD 12 but dont do the transfer for 6 days later (like last time) how do they know exactly when i ovulate? They never ask me to test and i never go back for any intemittant scans... are they doing this correctly? Should i maybe ask them if they want me to test with OPK's and ring them when i have a positive? OPK's used to bring up a positive on CD13 but lately its been more like CD15/16....

heya lovely ladies :flower:

big apologies, it's only a short visit - just a quick one as i'm so so :sleep: and i've got a few bits to sort out before tomorrow x x x

i promise to read properly tomorrow, i just wanted to nip in and say cheerio, and i'll come on here tomorrow once i'm PUPO :)

the blasto's being returned to it's rightful place at 11am, but the clinic are ringing me at 9.30 to give me the defrost-report :happydance:

here goes ladies, time to take one for Team-F :) much love :hugs:
x x x x x x x

Aww, MSG. So sorry hun. :hugs:

Britt, I'm on the long protocol. Started down regging on my day 21. I was told to let them know when I start my period, so they can book me for a scan. I guess it's the results of that scan that will let then know if and when I can start stimming. So....here I am....praying AF shows quickly. I just feel so stagnated and in 1 spot! So very frustrating! You start in November, right? I think time went by faster whilst I was still waiting to start :dohh:. Don't mind me....just being an impatient Jean!

Megg....you and me both waiting for AF!!!!!

I hope she can be in 2 places at once... because neither of us should have to wait much longer!

MrsF - Good luck for the de-frosting tomorrow!!! I wont be that far behind you... im worried about the thaw. How many do you have to defrost? We only have one but hey ho!

ICI and Megg - I really hope AF appears for you both soon!!! I think the whole process is a boring waiting game personally and the 2WW gets harder and harder and longer and longer every time! :(

Sammy - we've got 2 blastos, so if the first one is no good, at least we have the second. we should be PUPO together then hun :) when will you know your date? x x

Wrighty - how's you feelin hun? hopefully much less tender and bloated x x x

Isi, Maxxi and Megg - how long you got to wait ladies? hope she arrives soon, and then jogs on for the foreseeable future!! x x

msg :hugs: so sorry for you bfn sweetheart x x sending you much love x x

mercy, hope your levels come down hun - i don't really know much about what you're going through - why do you have to do bcp? (sorry for my ignorance bud :blush:) x x

springflower, how are you doing hun? x x

looknomore, how are feeling today hun? any news? x x

you got any energy today Mrs-g, or are we still in lazy mode ;) x x

doodar - hope the pains have eased off, how you feelin today? x x

maz, daisy, dilly, glitterqueen, babychristie, tory, redfraggle, missmonty, flower18, yomo and wallie :hugs: ladies, hope you're all well - where are you ladies cyclewise?

I love that they said I'll know one way or the other 10-11 days post transfer. At least its only a 1.5 week wait! LOL

I should have AF within 3 days or so... I hope!

If I don't bleeding in the next 2 days, I've just been informed that I'll probably miss my cycle. I'm falling apart... completely falling apart. I hate my life and my body so much right now... WTF do I do? I can't miss my cycle... :cry:

If I don't bleeding in the next 2 days, I've just been informed that I'll probably miss my cycle. I'm falling apart... completely falling apart. I hate my life and my body so much right now... WTF do I do? I can't miss my cycle... :cry:

She'll come. I hear you about the hating your body so much. We have so little control over it don't we? If you miss the cycle then what?

She'll come. I hear you about the hating your body so much. We have so little control over it don't we? If you miss the cycle then what?

They'd push me back to Dec 6. But, honestly, I'll probably stop if I miss this cycle. I can't take another set back. I'd honestly rather give up.

2 questions:

1. Would 2 double doses of BCP's be enough to bring AF the 3rd day? I have 1 vote for 'probably' and 1 vote for 'probably not' so far.

2. If I wait it out and don't start, what happens if I tell them I did?

I'm guessing both are terrible ideas... but I'm asking anyway.

Megg - once af comes in they usually have you for a scan on cd2, 3, or 4 - as a baseline scan - and if your af isn't actually here yet - they will likely be able to see that.

:hugs:

Megg - once af comes in they usually have you for a scan on cd2, 3, or 4 - as a baseline scan - and if your af isn't actually here yet - they will likely be able to see that.

:hugs:

Yeah, I suppose they would! :(

Any ideas on how to ensure I start within 2 days? Anything that brings it on for sure? I'm desperate!

That's so incredibly frustrating, Megg. I'm sorry you're dealing with this -- it's always one more thing, isn't it? How late are you? There's still two days, still plenty of time & hope! :hugs::hugs:

That's so incredibly frustrating, Megg. I'm sorry you're dealing with this -- it's always one more thing, isn't it? How late are you? There's still two days, still plenty of time & hope! :hugs::hugs:

Well, that depends... They think I should have started about 2 weeks ago. But, I think I'm only about 9dpo and they totally effed up my IUI timing... by weeks! I don't think I ovulated when they say I "had to" have ovulated. My temp didn't spike until 9 days ago. So, I might not even be late yet! I'm frustrated!

I took 10mg of Provera for 5 days. This was my 3rd day since my last dose. I usually start AF 3-6 days after my last dose, but that was on 5mg. So, I don't know what to expect on this dose! I just need it to start!

I ended up getting a couple of long-shot natural remedies to try... nothing worrisome though. I bought parsley tea, which I have a feeling will make me want to vomit. But, it works for some people. And some clary sage essential oil. It supposedly promotes bleeding. I'll inhale the fumes from putting a few drops into hot water. The worst thing that can happen is the most epic waste of money ever and still no AF. If that's the case, I probably won't care about the money anyway because I'll be too upset about missing the cycle to even think about it.

Why???? that is just bloody stupid! Miss your cycle, well you wont be so how can they day that? Are they going to refuse to give you treatment if AF doesnt come? :hugs:

Awww, Megg. I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs:. I do pray she shows up soon and you don't have a missed cycle. Sending you loads of :hugs:

Mrs F.....good luck today hun! YAY....another PUPO Princess around here :flower:

Good luck too, Sammy. Yours is right around the corner, isn't it?

Any sign of her, Maxxi?

MSG and Springflower....sending loads of love.

Wrighty....where are you? Miss you around here :hugs:

Doodar, Yomo......how are PUPO princesses doing? Counting down to :test: date

As for me, the :witch: landed last night :happydance:. But now I'm worried why it didn't delay my period as expected :wacko:. Is this normal? For your period to come spot on when you're down regging?

Quick post and run sorry

Good Luck today Mrs F!!!!!!

Just a short post- Got to know informally - I have 15 embies. Dun know anything else. I had a 90% fertilization so have calculated that they probably got 17 eggs. DH's sperm was fine- very good quality in the words of the embryologist. Will collect the fertilization report and give details. My FS does a day 3 transfers and according to her she has highest success rates with those. Am wondering if I should ask for a blastocyst. Any recommendations?

Sammy- all the best for the thaw.

Megg33k- i know the wait is frustrating but dont try anything that might harm ur body. The only thing that my long TTC history has taught me is that this treatment requires a lot of patience. It has taught me to be a lot more patient cos some things are not in your hands. SO hang in there

ISI- ur period will arrive..lupron can delay it a bit.

Everyone else- I have not been able to scroll through the pages. I will later today. All u lovely ladies are on my mind and I hope things works out for ALL of us.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->