IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

AFM had bad cramping today. Some of them actually take my breath away and i have to stop for a minute. I'm trying to remain positive but it's very hard. Your constantly analising everything. I'm not sure whether I'm gonna test tomorrow. I might wait until Wed. I'm too scared.

i really am hoping this is it for you hun. good luck with testing and test when ever you feel ready to hun :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hey, girls...I think I am probably out this cycle. BFN. Now, we decided we might try one more time. I am not sure..we will meet with the doc next week. I do know that if my stims don't seem to be working well, I'd probably stop prior to retrieval but I do need a different stim formula.

Does anyone know if you can start AF while on progesterone or do you have to be off the progesterone?

Doodar, cramps can be a good sign, so don't give up!!! Hugs all around!!

AF is here!!!!! :happydance:

Ridiculously on time!!! I used to have 26-27 day cycles but after the last IVF cycle I have had 30 day cycles... weird. Anyway taking that into account I was expecting her today and she is here so we will call the hospital tomorrow AM and then i guess FET will be on CD14 - 23/24th October.

Right im off to read over the read of what ive missed...

Doodar not long now hun - dont worry about the pains and twinges, I have had these both with my first IVF and second and they dont really mean anything one way or another... its just your body going back to normal after EC and ET and the meds and all sorts of things like that. I would always think "its AF coming or im miscarrying" and then "twinges and pains are good as I got these with my first child when i was pregnant" but really I have had them with both IVF and one was successful and one wasnt! I know now just to ignore them :flower: I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now with testing so close but i wish you all the luck in the world and hopefully you will be our first BFP! :happydance:

Hey, girls...I think I am probably out this cycle. BFN. Now, we decided we might try one more time. I am not sure..we will meet with the doc next week. I do know that if my stims don't seem to be working well, I'd probably stop prior to retrieval but I do need a different stim formula.

Does anyone know if you can start AF while on progesterone or do you have to be off the progesterone?

Hey MSG

My AF has shown up even with the progestrone 3 times a day. Nothing seems to stop mine:growlmad:. I think it really varies though, I know a lot of women only get AF once they stop the progestrone.

Hope you're doing ok. Sorry to hear you think you're out as well.:hugs:

So sorry to hear this hun.... :cry:

When is your official test date though? Maybe its not all over yet? :hugs:

Hey..EC happened today. It was not too bad. I have a very sore abdomen but besides that I am fine. On am some very heavy duty meds from today. Fertilization report will come tomm or day after. Am petified thinking none of the eggs will fertilize. Does that happen often with ppl.

Sammy- Finally AF shows up huh..Yaaay!!:happydance:

Doodar- Cramping is a good sign definitely. Even bad cramps are. i am quite sure u will get ur BFP:hugs:

Springflower- When do u test? Are u spotting or is it AF? I had started my AF in my first IUI on day 10piui. After that in the rest of the IUIs I always got bleeds 2-3 days after I stopped progesterone except for the missed MC where I started blled 10 days after leaving progesterone. So its quite random. Dont give up yet though I know its hard.:shrug:

Am a bit relieved EC is OVER. I have decided to stress tommorow. Today I get an off:flower:

Hey..EC happened today. It was not too bad. I have a very sore abdomen but besides that I am fine. On am some very heavy duty meds from today. Fertilization report will come tomm or day after. Am petified thinking none of the eggs will fertilize. Does that happen often with ppl.

Sammy- Finally AF shows up huh..Yaaay!!:happydance:

Doodar- Cramping is a good sign definitely. Even bad cramps are. i am quite sure u will get ur BFP:hugs:

Springflower- When do u test? Are u spotting or is it AF? I had started my AF in my first IUI on day 10piui. After that in the rest of the IUIs I always got bleeds 2-3 days after I stopped progesterone except for the missed MC where I started blled 10 days after leaving progesterone. So its quite random. Dont give up yet though I know its hard.:shrug:

Am a bit relieved EC is OVER. I have decided to stress tommorow. Today I get an off:flower:

Hey hun... so sorry i didnt realise you had EC today! :dohh: I must have missed this post!

How many eggies did you get hun? I think i have only ever heard once that none of the eggs fertilized... its almost unknown so dont worry about that, it will be fine. Personally i hate EC as they have always kept me awake and ther eis no pain like it. I dread it.... For you its over though so thats great. ET is a piece of cake! Well done!!! :happydance:

Sammi, THANK YOU! OTD is Wednesday but my clinic tests a bit late. Today is 9dp3dt. There is I am sure still a small possibility but I would say it isn't likely...especially since my embies were faltering at et.

Spring, have you had a beta yet? My neighbor thought af had started after ivf and it turns out she was pg. :) But, I know, it is best to be realistic so you can make your next plans asap.:hugs:

Sammi, THANK YOU! OTD is Wednesday but my clinic tests a bit late. Today is 9dp3dt. There is I am sure still a small possibility but I would say it isn't likely...especially since my embies were faltering at et.

Spring, have you had a beta yet? My neighbor thought af had started after ivf and it turns out she was pg. :) But, I know, it is best to be realistic so you can make your next plans asap.:hugs:

oh no, i was really hoping you would be hon....like the rest said it isnt over until the official testing date. Sending you hugs :hugs:
you said that your embies were not great for the transfer? can you explain a bit more, did you transfer them at 3 days or 5? IF you have to try again what protocol do you think might be best?
I am a bit worried about the Flare protocol but I have to trust they know whats right for me...I hope :hugs:

Hello girls, hope everyone is well!!
and good to see you back on Sammy, yeah for AF :winkwink:
Doodar- good luck, hope you see a bfp soon
Looknomore- glad the egg transfer is done, good luck for the next phase :thumbup:

Hi everyone. We're still away so I'm on my iPhone which makes it very hard to look back at posts and comment on them!

Msg - you never know! I'm keeping hope!

Doodar - my fingers are crossed for you!

Looknomore - congrats on EC!

Megg - I hope AF gets here soon!

Hi sammy and everyone else!

AF did not show like it was looking like she would. Figures.

Believe me i had read all sorts with IVF.... people getting BFP's on OTD and the lot!!! Its not over yet, i know you like to be realisticly and i am like that as well but seriously anything can happen! :hugs:

Hi Britt - How you doing hun? Im whacked, been at a horse competition all day with DD, up since 9am

Maxxi - hiya, my AF is here and really heavy. I never get any warning signs but she is here with a vengeance. Typically at the weekend so we cant ring the hospital cos the out of hours telf number is on the protocol which the doc has! Proto for the fresh cycle that is not the FET, you obviously dont get one with FET :dohh:

Believe me i had read all sorts with IVF.... people getting BFP's on OTD and the lot!!! Its not over yet, i know you like to be realisticly and i am like that as well but seriously anything can happen! :hugs:

Hi Britt - How you doing hun? Im whacked, been at a horse competition all day with DD, up since 9am

Maxxi - hiya, my AF is here and really heavy. I never get any warning signs but she is here with a vengeance. Typically at the weekend so we cant ring the hospital cos the out of hours telf number is on the protocol which the doc has! Proto for the fresh cycle that is not the FET, you obviously dont get one with FET :dohh:

thanks Sammy, just waiting for DH to get home from his guys trip.:)
what protocol are you on and what is your next step hon?

:hugs:

oh no, i was really hoping you would be hon....like the rest said it isnt over until the official testing date. Sending you hugs :hugs:
you said that your embies were not great for the transfer? can you explain a bit more, did you transfer them at 3 days or 5? IF you have to try again what protocol do you think might be best?
I am a bit worried about the Flare protocol but I have to trust they know whats right for me...I hope :hugs:

Hello girls, hope everyone is well!!
and good to see you back on Sammy, yeah for AF :winkwink:
Doodar- good luck, hope you see a bfp soon
Looknomore- glad the egg transfer is done, good luck for the next phase :thumbup:

Hi, Britt! Thanks for your thoughts. My doc's original plan was to transfer 3 3-day embies or 2 5-day embies. Based on my follicle counts, fsh etc, he was hoping to get at least 10 mature eggs. He got 5, 4 ferilized. By day 3, only one embie was doing well (8 cell), two were only 5 cell and one had fully stopped developing. sigh. So, the odds weire definitely not in my favor. I still believe that the bcps oversuppressed me BUT I also had to be on them a whole extra 3 weeks because our main ivf office flooded and everyone was being straggled through a different office. UGH. Or, maybe my body just didn't like these particular stims (gonal f and repronex). I just don't know... :(

thanks Sammy, just waiting for DH to get home from his guys trip.:)
what protocol are you on and what is your next step hon?

:hugs:

Just a boring FET for me... no meds, no injections, no nothing! Apart from the dreaded 2WW!!! I dont know if i will get that far though cos we only have one frostie and it depends how it thaws. I am not going to cry my eyes out if it doesnt make it cos im kind of expecting that and we dont have another frostie to fall back on. I will just start a new protocol either on CD1 of the next cycle or wait until the following one. My hospital will actually allow you to do the 2WW and then if you get AF you can start with your first stimm for the following cycle. Its because the FET is unmedicated so there are no injections.

Hi everyone! Any updates?

No AF for me. :growlmad:

Arrrgh! I know how stressful that wait is -- since I just went through it last week! It sucks.

I'm on birth control, just hoping that my estradiol levels go down. This was an unexpected roadblock, which made it more upsetting. But. . . there's nothing I can do, my body is completely out of my control, I just have to give in & follow dr's orders. I have to take bcp for another week, then I'll get the E2 levels checked again, and we'll see...

Oh no, Maxxi. I hope she comes soon!!!

How's everyone? Wrighty....how're you feeling today hun?

MSG.....I hope it's a shy one for you, and you still get that BFP. It aint over till the fat lady sings :thumbup:

Doodar....how are you holding up hun?

Sammy....glad things are back on track for you!

Mercyme, Mrs F, Mrs G, Looknomore, Britt....all the lovely ladies on this thread.....hope you're okay.

AFM, its day 10 of down regulation and I'm booooored out of my mind already :wacko:. AF is due today, but I've heard down reg can delay things. Gosh, this is going sooooooo slllloooooooooow :dohh:

BFN again from me! And, AF feels imminent. :( Oh, well, onward...LOL

oh hon :hugs:

Isi- can you tell me about your protocol, so you downreg and then wait for AF? is that correct? than what is the next step after?
I know it may seem slow but its rocket speed compared to my protocol :haha:

cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"