IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

I only gone and got me a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
tested with a frer and a clearblue digital both POSITIVE!!!!!! I'm in shock. I was shaking from head to toe. Can't believe it. :happydance::happydance:

Wow Doodar- congratulations...so happy for u..cant wait to join u :happydance:

Doodar...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just KNEW this would work for you. Now, the big question...ONE OR TWO??? OR THREE??? LOLLLLLLL

If I don't bleeding in the next 2 days, I've just been informed that I'll probably miss my cycle. I'm falling apart... completely falling apart. I hate my life and my body so much right now... WTF do I do? I can't miss my cycle... :cry:

Why???? that is just bloody stupid! Miss your cycle, well you wont be so how can they day that? Are they going to refuse to give you treatment if AF doesnt come? :hugs:

They would push me back to the Dec cycle if I don't start soon enough. And, there are multiple reasons why Dec doesn't work for me. So, I would likely actually get pushed back to Jan. :cry:

Just a short post- Got to know informally - I have 15 embies. Dun know anything else. I had a 90% fertilization so have calculated that they probably got 17 eggs. DH's sperm was fine- very good quality in the words of the embryologist. Will collect the fertilization report and give details. My FS does a day 3 transfers and according to her she has highest success rates with those. Am wondering if I should ask for a blastocyst. Any recommendations?

Sammy- all the best for the thaw.

Megg33k- i know the wait is frustrating but dont try anything that might harm ur body. The only thing that my long TTC history has taught me is that this treatment requires a lot of patience. It has taught me to be a lot more patient cos some things are not in your hands. SO hang in there

ISI- ur period will arrive..lupron can delay it a bit.

Everyone else- I have not been able to scroll through the pages. I will later today. All u lovely ladies are on my mind and I hope things works out for ALL of us.

xoxo

I haven't/won't be doing anything harmful. The only things I've tried are drinking parsley tea and using clary sage essential oil. Neither can have any negative side effects... So, its a sort of "can't hurt, might help" situation.

tested with a frer and a clearblue digital both POSITIVE!!!!!! I'm in shock. I was shaking from head to toe. Can't believe it. :happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: I'm still ridiculously excited for you!!! OMG! That's fantastic!!!! :yipee:

Congrats Doodar!!!!!

Megg - I was going to make a joke like I did in an earlier post to Mrs G (?) where I said to convince yourself that your pg, buy the most expensive pg test, etc and then she'll show since that works for me every month but I don't think you're in the mood for a joke! :hugs::hugs: I'm sending my thoughts your way. She'll show.

Isi - AF is sort of, kind of here but not in the way she needs to be for me to start the bcp. Maybe tomorrow?

Hi to everyone else!

Springflower - you doing ok?

Megg - I was going to make a joke like I did in an earlier post to Mrs G (?) where I said to convince yourself that your pg, buy the most expensive pg test, etc and then she'll show since that works for me every month

I said exactly the same thing on our Nov thread! Always did it for me.

Doodar - Massive Congratulations to you. xx

It is funny... and I did get a smile out of it. But, that doesn't usually do anything for me. I have FRER's in the bathroom and I've been going commando with no feminine products with me for 2 days in hopes that she'd not be able to resist the opportunity to ruin my day/clothing... but nada! Perhaps I need to USE an FRER to "waste it" before she'll show? I dunno. That might be tomorrow's tactic! :dohh:

hopefully my pic has uploaded :) Am officially PUPO :happydance: day 6 blasto thawed beautifully (so we still have one on ice for another transfer), and by the time they were ready to put it back in, it had started to hatch - even better :) doc was v pleased with the quality too. so, OTD is a week on sunday (24th oct). i'm very sleepy after sedation, so off for a nap.

Doodar - :happydance: that's frikkin amazing news :happydance: so so so very happy for you hun :happydance:

megg - sorry about your news, i hope AF bloody well shows up soon

thankyou for my good luck wishes, really means alot x x x
:sleep:

yay!!! Pic attached - that's our day 6 blasto :) x x x

Attachments

• Photo0472.jpg
    Photo0472.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
Doodar!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you! It's such a wonderful thing to hear good news from our October ladies. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Megg, I seriously know what you're feeling -- I was 6 days late, and on top of that, I actually thought I might be *early*, so really it felt like I was 9 days late. Oh, how slow those days can go by. I couldn't sleep, could only obsess & check my undies 10xs a day. It was dreadful. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, too. :hugs::hugs:

MrsF -- PUPO!!! eeeeee!! That is super exciting. And a frostie!! Yay! I'll be awaiting good news from you in the next couple weeks. Take care of yourself. :flower:

Just a short post- Got to know informally - I have 15 embies. Dun know anything else. I had a 90% fertilization so have calculated that they probably got 17 eggs. DH's sperm was fine- very good quality in the words of the embryologist. Will collect the fertilization report and give details. My FS does a day 3 transfers and according to her she has highest success rates with those. Am wondering if I should ask for a blastocyst. Any recommendations?

xoxo

Wow -- great numbers, looknomore! That's a very hopeful sign.
According to my RE, everyone used to do day 3 transfers *only* -- but now, if they can make it to day 5, it gives the drs a better idea of which ones are really strong & growing (self-selection, she said). I don't know what that means for your treatment, but it's not uncommon to do day 3 still.

yeah thats amazing!!! :happydance::happydance: congrats!!!! is this our first expecting lady on this thread?? :thumbup:
did you have many symptoms Doodar, did you just know??
:hugs:

congrats MrsF on being PUPO!!

Oh that's lovely, Mrs F!! So happy for you. YAY for another PUPO Princess!!!

Maxxi, I hope she kicks in the way she ought to, quickly! It sucks having to wait! Good luck babes.

Megg, praying the old hag stops being a party pooper and shows up already!!!!

As for me, I'm bleeding sooooo heavily! Gosh, almost getting scary. But I guess this is normal......right?

I wish I was bleeding heavily! :( Or bleeding at all!

hello ladies i wondered if i can join you i was half on the other 4 leaf clover thread for a bit but my icsi was still a long way off and had a few hiccups along the way etc etc.... anyhow i had ec yesterday felt so positive up till then... then they only managed to collect 5 eggs!! I cried the whole way through i guess i just didn't respond very well to the drugs they changed my dose half way though so im hoping thats why. Got my call this morning to say 3 had fertalized and going bk in for et tomorrow. I just feel so gutted as i was sure because im only 24 and i was convinced i would have loads of eggs and have a blasto put back and now im left with 3 eggs, one going back on day 3 and i sware he said they should b 4 cells by then???? 4 bloody cells whats that about!! im sorry to rant but i just need a bit of support dont know if its the hormones but i just feel so upset with myself!! good luck to the rest of you ladies fingers crossed for some more bfps!!!! xxx

:happydance: Go Doodar! congratulations - thats excellant news - so happy for you :happydance:

Fleur - you probably right in saying that you didn't respond well to the meds. Hang in there.

Mrs F - congrats! What a pretty pic!

looknomore - Congrats too!

Megg - walking around without feminine products is a great idea!

AF is officially here! On Thursday morning I go into the office for a blood pressure check and if that's good I'll start my bcp the same day. So it looks like I'll start stimming on Nov 4th!

hello ladies i wondered if i can join you i was half on the other 4 leaf clover thread for a bit but my icsi was still a long way off and had a few hiccups along the way etc etc.... anyhow i had ec yesterday felt so positive up till then... then they only managed to collect 5 eggs!! I cried the whole way through i guess i just didn't respond very well to the drugs they changed my dose half way though so im hoping thats why. Got my call this morning to say 3 had fertalized and going bk in for et tomorrow. I just feel so gutted as i was sure because im only 24 and i was convinced i would have loads of eggs and have a blasto put back and now im left with 3 eggs, one going back on day 3 and i sware he said they should b 4 cells by then???? 4 bloody cells whats that about!! im sorry to rant but i just need a bit of support dont know if its the hormones but i just feel so upset with myself!! good luck to the rest of you ladies fingers crossed for some more bfps!!!! xxx

Hey Fleur :hugs: 5 eggs is really good - I know it doesn't sound many but you got 3 embies from them and that's great! Is this your first ICSI? My first I didn't repond as well as they hoped - I only got 3 eggs but luckily 2 of those became embies - they were both grade 2 and had one put back at 4 cell and the other frozen. Like you I was gutted I only got the 2 embies but the fertility clinic keep telling me is quality not quantity. Remember it only takes one! Wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

Hey ladies :flower: again I'm so rubbish at keeping up with all the post, don't seem to get much time to do anything much at the mo works is so busy :dohh:

MrsF - YAY you're PUPO :happydance: wishing you a relaxing TWW

Wrighty - OMG I can't believe how many embies you have - great news, although sorry to read you weren't able to go a head as planned, I found the frozen cycle much less stressful and quite straight forward. I hope you're feeling better and the next 3 months fly by for you :hugs:

Megg - are you waiting to start stimming? AF was late for me whilst down regging think I ended up having a 33 day cycle and that's really lomg for me :hugs:

maxxiandniko - I hope all goes well on Thursday :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

AFM - I've been stimming for 9 days now, had scan yesturday and have 19 sizeable follicles, got another scan tomorrow and might have EC on Friday this week or Monday next week depending on the result of tomorrows scan. I'm responding much better this time, first time cycle was on 2 powers of menopur and this time on 3, feeling quite bloated at the mo and drinking so much water. Starting to get really nervous about EC eek!!

thank you for your replies, and you are right miss monty it does only take one, i just wanted a super duper one back! i guess we all do you just never know what will happen with this ivf road. Yeah this is my first and as my hubby keeps saying dont worry weve still got another 2 go's!! i have coped a lot better than i though i would with the process but i dont fancy doing it all again but i will of corse, just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope that my little 4 cell grows! at least i have 2 to freeze so im greatful for that. Fingers crossed for your next icsi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->