IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Congrats yomo!

Hi to everyone else! Springflower - glad to hear from you.

Congrats to all who are getting ready for EC, ET and those PUPO. I'd list you individually but I'm feeling so nauseous at the moment. I'm day 4 of bcp and prenatal vitamins. My dr makes me take the prenatals and I think in combo with the bcp, I have a reason for my nausea. :nope: I'm also coming down with another cold or maybe this will stay as a sore throat. Will say hi again tomorrow. Nothing else exciting going on!

Congrats again yomo

God, our lives our quite similar, Maxxi! :hugs: Sorry you feel so bad. I felt that way last night! :(

God, our lives our quite similar, Maxxi! :hugs: Sorry you feel so bad. I felt that way last night! :(

I feel better today but I'm not planning to have more than soup for lunch. Not looking forward to my progesterone shots that's for sure!

I feel better today but I'm not planning to have more than soup for lunch. Not looking forward to my progesterone shots that's for sure!

Me either! I've heard from my cousin that they hurt like a bitch! :( With everything I've heard about progesterone, apparently I'll be in pain from shots and even more uncomfortable from the pessaries! Isn't this fun?

I have been taking progesterone shots. Toady was the 4th shot post EC. I have found that if I put an ice pack post the injection that pain subsides faster. Pessaries are just annoying. I keep leaking pink yucky stuff. Have been using panty liners to avoid horrible stains

hi ladies,

tested this morning, no joy. I have a strong feeling it's not worked again. I have strong AF symptoms so i'm 99% certain i'm out.

had a really shitty day. got sent home from work for just breaking down completely. feel very numb and spaced out. not sure which way to turn right now.

sorry for the gloomy post x x x

Hey ladies,

Yomo - congratulations I'm so happy for you xx

Had EC this morning, got 18 eggs!! So shocked & pleased as only got 3 on my last cycle so a real improvement, also DH sample looking better but still have to go for ICSI. Been told we might have ET on either Wednesday or Thursday depending on how good embies looking. Slept through EC, feeling sore & sleepy now. Hope we get good news tomorrow & lots of embies.

Hope everyone ok xx

Sorry you've had a bad day MrsF, when's you're OTD? It's such a naff & difficult journey, make sure you take some time to look after yourself, it might not be over yet. Sending you big hugs xx

thanks missmonty. otd is sunday, i know it's a few days away yet, but my AF signs are too overwhelming. dh wants me to hold on a few more days, but i don't have any hope left at all. x

It's not over yet, Mrs F! Holding out hope for you!!

That's great, Miss Monty!! Good luck with the ET!

Looknomore....when do you test? Good luck hun! You just could be the proud mama of quints :winkwink:

Maxxi and Megg....so sorry you're feeling horrid with the meds. :hugs:

I have my scan tomorrow and should hopefully start stimming immediately. So this time in another 2 weeks....I could be having EC :happydance:

:hug: to everyone else!!!

MrsF you've still got time, maybe it's too early still I really hope so, it's so difficult waiting to test but try and hold out till Sunday :hugs:

Isi I hope all goes well with you're scan tomorrow x

Back from clinic... Uterine polyp found... Has to be removed before we proceed. They're scheduling for ASAP. If I can get it done by early next week at the latest, then I'll still be okay for Nov. Terrified and my husband is effing useless. :cry:

hi ladies,

tested this morning, no joy. I have a strong feeling it's not worked again. I have strong AF symptoms so i'm 99% certain i'm out.

had a really shitty day. got sent home from work for just breaking down completely. feel very numb and spaced out. not sure which way to turn right now.

sorry for the gloomy post x x x

Hun I know you've done it before and you know much more than me but isn't it a bit early to test, thought your otd was 24th, keep thinking positive, I'm a great believer in positive thinking x fingers crossed x

mrs-g & missmonty - it is early huns, but i have such strong AF symtoms. it feels like it 's gonna come any minute tbh. i just want to curl up and for it all to just go away now x x

mrs-g & missmonty - it is early huns, but i have such strong AF symtoms. it feels like it 's gonna come any minute tbh. i just want to curl up and for it all to just go away now x x

Mrs F- Cramping in IVF is a good sign. Doodar got such strong cramps followed by a BFP. Another friend of mine who got a BFP on her ICSI cycle had such strong cramps that she was sure AF was on its way. I dont think u shud give up yet.

I have been getting some cramping as well and lower back ache which comes and goes. Getting quite negative as the last and the only time I was pregnant my boobs and nipples were so sore. This time they dont hurt that bad..just a wee bit. :nope:

Looknomore....when do you test? Good luck hun! You just could be the proud mama of quints :winkwink:

I have my scan tomorrow and should hopefully start stimming immediately. So this time in another 2 weeks....I could be having EC :happydance:

Stimming starts huh:happydance: ITs the most exciting part of IVF where u get to see follies n stuff. 2ww sucks

I test end of month. Honestly right now I am worried none of the 5 embies will implant. My Endo will kill them all:cry:
If by some fluke all 5 or 4 or 3 implant the doc will reduce them to 2. It is done very frequently here in India as there are no laws to the maximum no. of embies transferred. 3-4 embies are transferred quite frequently. Sometimes even more are transferred if there have been multiple failures

Isi, do you know what's going on? I'm a few days behind you, my scan is next Tuesday, they said on the phone today ec around 7th nov then et the week after, I didn't think stimming was that long, have you been given anymore info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->