IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

britt :hugs: so very many congratulations on your BFP, that's awesome news!!!!! :hugs: so pleased for you x x x x x :hugs:

Hello, can I join you? :flower:

I am in the middle of stimming on an antagonist cycle. My first two attempts were BFNs unfortunately but we've swapped clinics so fingers crossed.

Megg, I had a polyp removed just prior to my last cycle. I realise it is more the frustration of possibly upsetting your cycle that you are worried about but I just wanted to reassure you that physically it is not horrid! Lots of nurses and doctors and equipment and me seemed to be cramped into a very small room and they took forever to set up some serious looking equipment but it felt much like an HSG to me and did not last long at all. Take painkillers before hand and you will be absolutely fine!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

Hey girls, I will comment on your posts later but I wanted to let you know something.
Is it okay that I am jumping the line for PUPO or the spot for the 3rd bfp....guess what???....after 15 months of TTC, 5 failed IUIs, 4 months of clomid, I got a natural bfp this morning!! DH and I really only had once chance this month and I cant believe it happend....as many of you know, I already paid the huge deposit (i think liek 7 or 8k) for IVF and was to start BCP in a week well I tested this morning at 12dpo and got a bfp. I got a faint line on the dollar store tests starting at 10dpo but I thought that was just what those tests were like.
I guess it isnt old wives tales that woman become pregnant just before they are suppose to get IVF or adopt babies. :hugs:

more to come from me including symptoms (or lack of) and looknomore I have been really horny too...lol :haha:

thank you so much for all your support ladies, it has meant everything to me. I am overwhelmed and in shock right now and so unbelievably happy.
DH doesnt know yet

Wow Britt- Thats amazing news- Congratulations- BTW I was very horny when I got my BFP in July which was a chemical..so keeping my fingers crossed

heya ladies x x x

megg, i was sorry to read your news hun, have you got a date through yet? :hugs:

doodar - so sorry for the loss of your nanna hun :hugs: thinking of you x x x

not much to report this end, still feel like AF's on her way, not just the cramps, but the usual signs. And i hate that they are the same as progesterone and pg symptoms. How we stay sane, i'll never know.....

sorry it's not too chatty or personal ladies, feeling a low today, but wanted to just come and say hello to my support buddies x x x x thank god for you lot x x

Hope you are feeling better soon babes, we are all here to support you xx

Sending you loads of:hugs: and it's not over yet so PMA babes xxx

Hey girls, I will comment on your posts later but I wanted to let you know something.
Is it okay that I am jumping the line for PUPO or the spot for the 3rd bfp....guess what???....after 15 months of TTC, 5 failed IUIs, 4 months of clomid, I got a natural bfp this morning!! DH and I really only had once chance this month and I cant believe it happend....as many of you know, I already paid the huge deposit (i think liek 7 or 8k) for IVF and was to start BCP in a week well I tested this morning at 12dpo and got a bfp. I got a faint line on the dollar store tests starting at 10dpo but I thought that was just what those tests were like.
I guess it isnt old wives tales that woman become pregnant just before they are suppose to get IVF or adopt babies. :hugs:

more to come from me including symptoms (or lack of) and looknomore I have been really horny too...lol :haha:

thank you so much for all your support ladies, it has meant everything to me. I am overwhelmed and in shock right now and so unbelievably happy.
DH doesnt know yet

:hugs:

Britt thats fantastic news well done, congrats and a very H&H 8 months to you xxxx

hi
haven't been on much I am in the 2ww and feeling crap, threw up this morning but I really think its the progesterone feels like af is just around the corner.Just wanted to say
huge congrats to all the bfp ladies- so great x lots of love to everyone going through this ivf lark its a nightmare xx

I am in the middle of stimming on an antagonist cycle. My first two attempts were BFNs unfortunately but we've swapped clinics so fingers crossed.

Megg, I had a polyp removed just prior to my last cycle. I realise it is more the frustration of possibly upsetting your cycle that you are worried about but I just wanted to reassure you that physically it is not horrid! Lots of nurses and doctors and equipment and me seemed to be cramped into a very small room and they took forever to set up some serious looking equipment but it felt much like an HSG to me and did not last long at all. Take painkillers before hand and you will be absolutely fine!

HI do you mind if i ask what an antagonist cycle is, my clinic reckon they are going to try this with me if this cycle doesnt work but didn't say how it differed. thanks x

BRITT!!! :yipee: OMG! Congrats, honey! :hugs:

heya ladies x x x

megg, i was sorry to read your news hun, have you got a date through yet? :hugs:

doodar - so sorry for the loss of your nanna hun :hugs: thinking of you x x x

not much to report this end, still feel like AF's on her way, not just the cramps, but the usual signs. And i hate that they are the same as progesterone and pg symptoms. How we stay sane, i'll never know.....

sorry it's not too chatty or personal ladies, feeling a low today, but wanted to just come and say hello to my support buddies x x x x thank god for you lot x x

I hope she's not on her way, Mrs F! :hugs

Yes... My surgery is scheduled for 9am on Monday!

Thanks for that, honey! I'm glad it wasn't so bad. They don't seem to think it will disrupt my cycle! I'm hopeful they're right!

hello girls Fantastic news doodar yomo and britt congratulations and a happy healthy 9 months!!!:happydance::hugs:

Mrs f Im really keeping my fingers crossed for you been checking all the time to see any updates but as the girls say it is still early so you never know, im still in the same boat as you i think just a couple of days behind and i keep having waves of feeling like the B***th is coming but im trying to stay positive im such a strong beliver in that i refuse to let myself think negative until she shows up im PUPO!!!! i know its hard but your not out the game yet.:hugs::hugs:

hello to everyone else this thread is so busy i forget who's doing what lol!!:dohh:

Just a few quick questions to those on progesterone is it just me or dose everyone else keep checking there nickers every 2 seconds feeling like they've come on? it's driving me insane!!! and also is anyone else really bloted i look like im 3 months gone?:haha:

I've still got mega sore bb's but would that be the trigger shot i took it on the 9th? how long does it last?? this 2ww is killing me 8 more days to go!!! :):happydance:

glitterqueen :hugs::hugs: i empathise 10million%, and i echo your sentiments, it's frikkin awful x x x x

megg - how you feeling bout mon? :hugs:

right ladies, what's the crack with the cervix situation???? mine's up and down like bloody yoyo. Should it be soft or hard??? mine's both :wacko: i know it's not a reliable measure, but that - amongst everything else - is driving me insane.

thanks yomo :hugs: how you feeling hun? x x x

glitterqueen :hugs::hugs: i empathise 10million%, and i echo your sentiments, it's frikkin awful x x x x

right ladies, what's the crack with the cervix situation???? mine's up and down like bloody yoyo. Should it be soft or hard??? mine's both :wacko: i know it's not a reliable measure, but that - amongst everything else - is driving me insane.

Cervix position and texture isn't reliable after ovulation. Its best to leave it be.

I'm okay... Just anxious to get it over with now. I'm reassured that its not a major thing... So, let's get on with it, ya know?

Since I am already down regging, can I be added to the front page?

i think you;re right megg, it goes through my mind twice a sodding day when i shove the progesterone up there (nice, sorry....)

i'm pleased you're feeling a bit better bout it hun, it goes without saying i'll be on here monday to see how you are cheruboo :hugs:

right, i;m off for some tea, and a slushy chick flick. Bit of mindless escapism is what i think the doc ordered

see you tomorrow ladies, i hope you have a good day / eve / night wherever you are. Much much love xx x x x

Britt thats just bloody brilliant!!!! Huge congrats hun!!! What a surprise! So pleased for you xxx

Megg im pretty sure you were once on there... Did you disappear? I will re-add you... When did you start down regg? Icsi or ivf? Xxx

Got some catching up to do but DD is hogging the computer while off school so im updating on her phone which is none too easy! Xx

Britt thats just bloody brilliant!!!! Huge congrats hun!!! What a surprise! So pleased for you xxx

Megg im pretty sure you were once on there... Did you disappear? I will re-add you... When did you start down regg? Icsi or ivf? Xxx

Got some catching up to do but DD is hogging the computer while off school so im updating on her phone which is none too easy! Xx

No problem! I didn't see me! Hmm... I started DR'ing on Oct 14... They haven't said I'm doing ICSI, so I assume IVF? Long protocol. Thank you! :hugs:

I an good thanks although I keep getting af pains! See they are very simular, made homemade stew and dumplings earlier it was yummy!! I am now going to bed coz I am so tired. Hope you enjoyed your film xxx

HI do you mind if i ask what an antagonist cycle is, my clinic reckon they are going to try this with me if this cycle doesnt work but didn't say how it differed. thanks x

Stay positive, you might never not to know what an antagonist cycle is!!

But just in case you want to know, in my experience it means not down regging just stimming with 150iu menopur for about ten days and adding, on around day 5 of injections, the antagonist to stop ovulation occurring (I think it is called Centrotide) Then the trigger (Pregnyl) is injected like usual 34 hours before EC. It means I get way fewer eggs but they are hopefully of better quality (the first long protocol we had 22 eggs and the antagonist cycle we had 9 but they got to blast)

Hope that helps but actually not sure how it differs from the short protocol!!

Lots of luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->