IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

hello girls, how are you today?

MrsF- oh my gosh you are nearly a week early!!!! is it even possible to get a bfp that early??!! seriously you have lots of time, takes a few days for the HCG to register in your system. I agree if you can wait until Sunday that would be the best :hugs: I am rooting for you and hope you get your bfp!!
I think most woman who get bfps have cramping as well

Looknomore- how exciting, good luck with everything- hope you get your bfp at the end of the month

Missmonty-yeah for the ET :thumbup::happydance: not long now

Meggs- hope all gets sorted out

havent heard from Sammy lately, hope all is well with her

cheers,

MissMonty - Congrats!
MrsF - Hang in there. I think it's too early for you to test.
Megg - don't worry. It'll work out for you. It has been working your way this whole time!
Isi - congrats!
looknomore - fingers crossed for you. Some will take I'm sure!

I'm feeling a little less nauseous. I have my ivf orientation tomorrow and when they called to confirm today I started getting all anxious again thinking I may not have any embryos to implant :nope: Talk about projecting into the future. I'll be happy when the orientation is over. I have more blood work to do but I'm being lazy about getting it done. I have to fast and go early in the morning and that's why I'm putting it off. Next Monday!

mrs-g & missmonty - it is early huns, but i have such strong AF symtoms. it feels like it 's gonna come any minute tbh. i just want to curl up and for it all to just go away now x x

Mrsf is too early for you to test as yet, have faith and keep your chin up Hun.

AF feelings are a good sign! Got my fingers crossed for you xxx

I just have to post. I'm feeling so negative at the moment. I think it's a combo of feeling sick and more tired than usual. My mood is worse than last week. I keep thinking about this not working out for me. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. I've got too much time before I really have to worry so there's no sense in making myself miserable yet!

Hi lovely ladies!!!!

I just got back from my scan this morning and it went very well. I have responded well to the down regulation shots, and my womb lining is sufficiently thin. I'll be starting the stimming shots (2 amps of Menogon) tomorrow, and have a follow up scan 6 days after (Monday next week). The stimming injections are a little more high maintenance than the DR shots.....with the mixing and all that . But I got a pretty good tutorial at the clinic, so hopefully should get a hang of it in no time.

Mrs. G....I hope that answers your question hun. It seems like we might be a week apart. By my calculations, EC could be around the 1st of 2nd of November.....but that's just my guestimate.

Megg, so sorry hun :hugs:. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. Sending you loads of :hugs:

Wishing you all the very best of luck, Looknomore. Wow....maybe I'm just overly sentimental about babies, being an LTTC girl.....but aren't there other ways besides having to reduce the number of babies?

Mrs F....thinking of you.

Yomo and Doodar.....how are lovely preggo ladies :flower:

Maxxi....I can understand your apprehension. Just keep your eyes on the bigger picture hun. I pray it works out for all of us!!!

Sammy, Wrighty, Britt......hope everyone's great!

Quick question though....for those of you that have had EC. The day or two before EC, were you in any condition to socialize? My high school reunion is on the 31st of October, a few days before my EC, and I'm just wondering if I'll be in any condition to attend :dohh:

Back from clinic... Uterine polyp found... Has to be removed before we proceed. They're scheduling for ASAP. If I can get it done by early next week at the latest, then I'll still be okay for Nov. Terrified and my husband is effing useless. :cry:

Hey Megg - sorry you've got to deal with this on top of the whole IVF! I hope they get it sorted for you asap and you hear from them very soon. Men are usually useless!! :haha: Bless them they do try but I think it's really difficult for them to totally understand as it's us women who have to bare the brunt of the treatment. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

ISI- You should be totally fine before EC. I know thw sentiment u r talking about the reduction process. But right now I dont think its something i am thinking about. I dont even know if I will get pregnant this cycle. The doc feels more ETs were required for my case because of Endo as conversion rate from embie to a baby is low.

I have been having bad cramping and feel like AF is going to start any minute. I have full on PMS symptoms - headache, a bit of nausea, feeling tired. Dont think its worked

ISI- You should be totally fine before EC. I know thw sentiment u r talking about the reduction process. But right now I dont think its something i am thinking about. I dont even know if I will get pregnant this cycle. The doc feels more ETs were required for my case because of Endo as conversion rate from embie to a baby is low.

I have been having bad cramping and feel like AF is going to start any minute. I have full on PMS symptoms - headache, a bit of nausea, feeling tired. Dont think its worked

Stay positive hun! You know what they say about PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimicking each other. When is your OTD?

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been awol. Unfortunately my happy news is tinged with sad news. My nanna passed away 2 days ago. I'm absolutely devastated. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm due back to work tomorrow and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it. I have to go back coz I'm scared I will lose my job if I don't. I'm desperately trying to stay calm for the sake of this little bean, but it is extremely difficult. I can't stop crying. I'm so upset that I never got to tell her about our BFP.

Sorry for lack of personals girls.
Yomo congrats hunny I'm so pleased for you.
Mrs F don't give up just yet and looknomore stay postive girls I know it's hard. :hugs:
Megg sorry you have come up against this. Hopefully they will be able to sort it and you can carry on your cycle. Good Luck hun :hugs:
Isi you should be fine before ec hun, if it was after then I would say no but before you should be ok.
Lots of love to everyone else :hugs:

Awww, so so sorry about your Nana, Doodar :hugs:. Try to be strong for your little one(s) okay hun.

Thanks.....I think I'll just go ahead and plan to attend it. FX I don't look like a whale then.

Stay positive hun! You know what they say about PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimicking each other. When is your OTD?

OTD is end of the month. One extremely weird side effect that i have is that I am so horny all the time :blush: wet dreams et al - think i had an orgasm at night too. feel like a teenaged boy.. not good:nope:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been awol. Unfortunately my happy news is tinged with sad news. My nanna passed away 2 days ago. I'm absolutely devastated. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm due back to work tomorrow and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it. I have to go back coz I'm scared I will lose my job if I don't. I'm desperately trying to stay calm for the sake of this little bean, but it is extremely difficult. I can't stop crying. I'm so upset that I never got to tell her about our BFP.

Sorry for lack of personals girls.
Yomo congrats hunny I'm so pleased for you.
Mrs F don't give up just yet and looknomore stay postive girls I know it's hard. :hugs:
Megg sorry you have come up against this. Hopefully they will be able to sort it and you can carry on your cycle. Good Luck hun :hugs:

Isi you should be fine before ec hun, if it was after then I would say no but before you should be ok.
Lots of love to everyone else :hugs:

Sorry for ur loss hun:hugs:

OTD is end of the month. One extremely weird side effect that i have is that I am so horny all the time :blush: wet dreams et al - think i had an orgasm at night too. feel like a teenaged boy.. not good:nope:

LOL at being horny! I guess that's what all these hormones do to us :haha:

Wow - end of the month???!!! That's like a 3ww!!!!!

So sorry for your loss doodar, thinking of you xxx

Oh, Vickie! I'm so sorry for the loss of your nana! :hugs:

Doodar, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

looknomore, your side effects sound . . . exciting. Wouldn't mind a bit of that myself, to be honest. Try not to worry about the AF symptoms, I know that's difficult.

Isi, have fun at your reunion -- I hope you feel great all through the stimming.

Megg, sorry about the polyp. It's so frustrating to deal with one more thing, I know.

Finally, a tiny bit of good news: After being on bcp for 11 days, the cyst was shut down & my E2 levels are great (25, was 119). Also, I have 2 micro-follicles in one ovary, and 7(!!) in the other -- the best count I've had so far. So, I'm cleared to start stimming on Saturday for appx 10 days. If all goes well, I'll be doing egg collection the 3rd, 4th, or 5th of November.

Good deal about the follies! :hugs:

Yes, one more thing... but whatever! Just want it done now! Finished being scared... Just get it over with! LOL At my scan yesterday, he said there were 8 follies on my right ovary and 5 on my left! Too bad I'm wasting all of those!

Hey girls, I will comment on your posts later but I wanted to let you know something.
Is it okay that I am jumping the line for PUPO or the spot for the 3rd bfp....guess what???....after 15 months of TTC, 5 failed IUIs, 4 months of clomid, I got a natural bfp this morning!! DH and I really only had once chance this month and I cant believe it happend....as many of you know, I already paid the huge deposit (i think liek 7 or 8k) for IVF and was to start BCP in a week well I tested this morning at 12dpo and got a bfp. I got a faint line on the dollar store tests starting at 10dpo but I thought that was just what those tests were like.
I guess it isnt old wives tales that woman become pregnant just before they are suppose to get IVF or adopt babies. :hugs:

more to come from me including symptoms (or lack of) and looknomore I have been really horny too...lol :haha:

thank you so much for all your support ladies, it has meant everything to me. I am overwhelmed and in shock right now and so unbelievably happy.
DH doesnt know yet

:hugs:

Attachments

• tests 002.jpg
    tests 002.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
OMG, Britt!!!! That's just amazing!!! Hooray! What a happy surprise! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

heya ladies x x x

megg, i was sorry to read your news hun, have you got a date through yet? :hugs:

doodar - so sorry for the loss of your nanna hun :hugs: thinking of you x x x

not much to report this end, still feel like AF's on her way, not just the cramps, but the usual signs. And i hate that they are the same as progesterone and pg symptoms. How we stay sane, i'll never know.....

sorry it's not too chatty or personal ladies, feeling a low today, but wanted to just come and say hello to my support buddies x x x x thank god for you lot x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->