IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Hi, girls. Just checking in on you!

Doodar, I am so so sad to read your update. You have a prayer coming from Chicago.

so sorry to hear doodar, lsi ive got cold so its a bit tricky witht the snif at the minute as soon as i take it i start sneezing lol

hello ladies

hope your all well. sorry i forgot to post yesterday i was shattered when i got home.

Doodar - i am so very sorry hun. you and DH are in my thoughts :hug::hug: xxxxx

Silarose/Kat - congrats on 2-3 weeks and good luck with your scans in a few weeks time xxx

Isi - how are you hun? do you have your first scan date yet? xxx

AFM - well im PUPO with 2 embies. 1 was a perfect blastocyst just about to hatch looked like it had a big air bubble in it as the cells were preparing to brake out the egg and 1 just a little behind but you could see the start of the air bubble on the top edge. its not really an air bubble (thats just what it looked like lol)but just the embryo expanding to get out. test date is a week tomorrow 26th of feb cant wait. had a few little niggles today but putting it down an uncomfortable ET. xxxx

Oh Doodar I am so so sorry hunny. You are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you, Doodar hun. Sending you loads of :hug:

That's fantastic, Wrighty!!!!! Good luck hun!!!

So sorry about the cold, Ann. That must be tough with the sniffing. Hope it goes away :hugs:

I just got back from the hospital. My scan shows I'm fully down regged. Doc wanted to start stimming me right away :shock:, but because I have commitments (my best friend's wedding :dohh:) he decided I'll start on Wednesday. He says its fine to start later, as long as I keep down regging, so fingers crossed. Wow....getting more real to me now!!!!

Hi everyone

Doodah - haven't stopped thinking about you all day. Hope you are getting some much needed tlc from those around you. Look after yourself hun.

Lolly - not long now before DR. Work sounds like it was stressful today. Good that you have another job to go to though. Good luck for your next cycle.

Wrighty - sounds like things went well for you today. YAY you are a PUPO - congrats hun!

Isi - hope you enjoy your friends wedding. Not long until you are also a PUPO - exciting!

Annmc - hope your cold goes quickly.

Hi to everyone else too - any news?

AFM - I can't stop POAS!!! I did an FRER this afternoon and both the control and test lines are very slightly lighter than the one I did on Wed pm. Hoping it's just the dye is different in the tests so don't feel too worried. My test lines are nearly as dark, but not darker than the control. Is that normal? I'm going to test tomorrow am to finish off the tests that I have and then I am throwing them away! They are so addictive but cause so much stress!!! I hate them!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Wrighty xoxox Niggly feelings are good! My boobs are feeling quite heavy these days and I'm not a big girl so it is weird!

Sila, step away from the tests! It's funny how we would kill to have any lines and when we do get lines we are constantly comparing them!

Isi how exciting not long till eggy growing begins!

Annemc not long till you start stimming also?

MSG nice to hear from you hope you are well xoxox

Doodar :( am thinking of you and I'm so sorry this happened xox

Hiya

MSG - missed you last time. Hope you are well hun.

Kat - you're right and I am banning tests in my house now. Finished them off this morning and FRER test line is darker than Wed morning. In fact this is the first time test line is darker than control (I think?!). Got 2-3 weeks on my last digi too. As I feel reassured this is a good time for me to stop. Honestly - POAS is soooooo additctive. But it is doing me no good. The lines are usually darker, but sometimes have been a little lighter and it has stressed me out so much. Have spent hours staring at them which is just no good lol! I need to have other past-times in my life. DH has banned them now anyhow so NO MORE!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Doodar, sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello ladies

Doodar - thinking of you hun. xxx

Glitterqueen - how are you hun? xxx

MSG - how are you hun? xxx

Silarose - so glad your hubby has banned tests hun. they can stress you out more. i have 2 tests here and dont plan on buying anymore. (please dont quote me to that ;) lol) when is your scan? xxx

Isi - great news hun good luck with starting stimming on wednesday xxx

Lolly - not long now till you get started hun good luck xxx

Ann - hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Kat - i remember the sore boobs from my last BFP. well mine were more painful then sore as mine are very sensitive without being pregnant. they hurt loads so thats something im not looking forward to if i do get my BFP but if it means my dream is coming true then bring it on :). when is your scan hun? xxx

AFM - well woke at 6am with cramps and a sharp pain on my right side fingers crossed its a very good sign. the cramps seem to be coming and going and way to early for AF cramps so im taking things easy today and plan on doing nothing but relax might even put a face mask on and do my nails

:dust::dust: and good luck to all xxxxx

Wrighty your symptoms sound really good ! You've got such a good chance with hatching blasts ! Good luck Hun . Rooting for you all the way ! When is otd ?

First scan for me is on 10 th march . Seems like ages away - can't wait !

Wrighty your symptoms sound really good ! You've got such a good chance with hatching blasts ! Good luck Hun . Rooting for you all the way ! When is otd ?

First scan for me is on 10 th march . Seems like ages away - can't wait !

my otd is 1 week today the 26th so not long to wait. bet it seems ages away but will soon be here hun good luck :) xx

Hey wrighty
sounds good I had really bad cramps and still cramping doc said its a goodm sign. I am really sick. absolutely no energy and boobs getting sore now plus peeing for britian but lovin it lol xx try every day to stay positive so afraid of m/c haven't moved off sofa all day hope u doin the same xx

Hey everyone- I have not posted on the ivf thread, though have been lurking and stalking since there are so many familiar names from the oct thread. Am on the 2nd IVF after the lupron depot for 3 months finished. Had been off BnB for quite a while trying to come to terms with a failed IVF. It has been super tough for me and honestly speaking there is not much excitement for this one. Am currently in the 2ww and not trying to symptom spot as I can be quite obsessive.

Just wanted to drop in a line to all the PUPO ladies and the ones cycling or waiting for the IVF start.

Doodar- AM really very sorry to read of ur loss. I cant even imagine how devastating it would be. My prayers are with you.

Isi- Good luck cycling. Hope this is 2nd time lucky for u

Megg33k- So sorry for ur loss. When are u going ahead with round 2

Wrighty- Good luck! Things look good (fxed)

silarose, Glitterqueen and all the other pregnant ladies- Congratulations on ur BFP

I dont know if I will be posting much. Its just too hard.

Thanks for thinking of me girls. I think the anger has set in now and I am determined not to let this beat me. I will get my dream in the end, through hell or high water I will get there. My main concern at the moment is that I am still not bleeding, as if it needs to be dragged out any longer. I'm back at clinic tues for more bloods and then we can book a review apt. I'm definately going to ask about immune testing, although last time the consultant did say he wouldn't test me until I had 3 miscarriages. I'm not happy with this, I can't go through this again.

Love and :dust: to everyone. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->