IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

:happydance::happydance: Sila!!! You must be very relieved and we are all so happy that so far so very good!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Girls,

Sila Congrats on 2-3 weeks :happydance:

Kat congrats on your 2-3 weeks too :happydance:

I tested this morning twice!! and both tests the line was barely visible almost a negative. I can't believe this is happening. How can I have got a 2-3 weeks the night before and then drop to practically nothing. I'm stressing so much. I'm off out to buy more tests later. I just can't stand it.

Doodar hun....you know how all these tests can be. Try not to worry :hugs:

Gosh, I don't know how you ladies in the UK cope without betas. These tests can make you go nuts!!!!!

As for me, period started yesterday.....so off to see the Doctor tomorrow :happydance:. Guessing I'll be stimming from next week. Okay....now I'm getting excited :D

Yay Isi!! Won't be long now till PUPO!!!

Sila glad your test sorted itself out... Doodar those lines are a pain, even if your HCG was going down it has a half life of 24-36 hours so could not drop overnight that much so i'm thinking it's the tests that are faulty...... good luck with retesting...

I am not doing any more tests for the next couple of days I'm very happy with my 2-3week result from my last test lol I had to explain it DH a couple of times though. I'm not sure if he got it lol.

Am excited towards Monday and my next Beta yay!

Tested again. Still hardly any line and the digital has gone down to 1-2 weeks. It took ages for the digital to come up with an answer too,like it was struggling to read the result. I'm guessing it's over. Can't believe this is happening again. I will test again later but its certainly not looking good. Just waiting to bleed now.

Hi doodah . These tests are not reliable or accurate . I am starting to think they should be banned as they cause so much stress ! Is there any way you can have another beta done ? I'm praying everything will be ok for you honey xxx

I think they are right hun. I tested with 3 frer and they all have a very faint line. I just don't understand it. I will contact the clinic see what they say, but think I need to have a good cry first.

Doodar, please please do not lose your PMA!!!! If there is a way you can get your beta done ASAP, please do that. These tests are just pure evil!!! Honey, don't give up yet. We're all rooting for you and your LO!!!

:hug:

Don't give up Doodah. I was using FRER tests last week when they went lighter one day, and then darker again the next. I got 1-2 weeks on a digi last night but 2-3 weeks today. I know how worried you must be feeling but the more I use these tests the more I am realising what a bloody awful nightmare they are. Have you had any luck arranging a beta?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doodar xoxox :hugs: It is so hard during this time when we have had failure before.. The tests are evil Doodar seriously they make you go :wacko:.... Thinking of you...

Hi yeah I went for betas this afternoon, get results tomorrow!! I am not holding out much hope though. I can't stop crying.

Doodah - good luck today:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Am praying all is well for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Praying everything goes well, Doodar :hugs:. Thinking of you!

Kat & Silarose, how are you lovely ladies doing?

How did it go, Wrighty? Bet you're PUPO now!

Lolly hun, any minute for you :hugs:

Angie, hope you're better now!

MSG, miss you hun!

Annmc, how's the sniffing coming along?

I'm off to the hospital today. Will update you when I'm back.

:hug:

Praying for good news Doodar, take care hun, we are all thinking of you today :hugs:

Great news Isi, you will be PUPO before you know it!! Yay! :happydance:

Sila and Kat, I hope you are both well. This journey is so hard and seems like its only the beginning once you get that BFP. Good luck lovlies!

AFM.... I'm a bit numb at the moment!! Can't believe i'm starting DR in just over a week and here we go again. In between I start a new job (bad timing but the way life goes) Then wednesday I was told the nursery where I am working out my notice is closing due to lack of funding (its NHS!!) so yesterday had to deal with upset staff, crying parents, was awful. Its all a bit nuts....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's over for me girls. Betas are back they dropped to 25. Just don't understand how they can drop so rapidly. Can't believe this has happened twice. Clinic will investigate now and run some tests to see why it keeps happening. Thank you for all your support and I wish you all the best of luck on the path to your dreams. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->