IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

MSG, we'll miss you hun. But totally understand. Take all the time you need. Wishing you all the luck in the world :hugs:

Woohoo!! Wrighty Fab news!!:happydance:

My PMA is back, look what I got today :happydance::happydance: It is such a relief to see that 2-3 weeks.

Best of luck Wrighty that is excellent news about your embies and upcoming transfer...

Doodar nice numbers :)

Hiya everyone!

Just a quickie as am exhausted!

MSG - will miss you hun. Wishing you all the best for your adoption. Look after yourself xxx

Wrigthy and Doodah - fab news!!!!
Need sleep so will catch up with you all tomorrow xxx

thansk ladies i really cant wait im so excited

Doodar thats great hun :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::headspin:\\:D/

Correct! I am 2 weeks and two days since conception! My HCG must be correct today!!!
13dp3dt.jpg

Oh guys I am soooooo worried I can't stop crying.

My clearblue digi is only saying 1-2 weeks pregnant. My OTD was Mon and I should be 2-3 weeks by now (I am 2 weeks 2 days pregnant) . I'm so scared of another chemical. I didn't use FMU - I just did the test now - but that usually doesn't affect my tests much.

I did tests with an FRER this morning with FMU and the line was darker than the line on Mon - not darker than the control though. I'm so scared!!! I wish I'd never used the damn thing now! How accurate are they?

Hi Silarose. I don't think you should worry, especially since your lines are so strong still. When is your scan?

Oh Isi - I can't stop crying. I know it probably seems crazy for me to react like this - but I am so cared of another chemical I can't bear it!

I have read the instructions and they say that for an accurate conception indicator you must use FMU which I didn't so I'm hoping that has influenced it.

Here is my FRER from this morning - does it look ok? It is darker than Mondays.

I don't get a scan until 10th March and my clinic won't do a beta for me. I have a drs appointment on Tue so possibly can get a beta then.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
Awww sweety, try not to panic! You can repeat the digi test with your FMU tomorrow. Your lines are nice and dark so hopefully everything's perfect. Go to bed lovey! Thinking of you :hugs:

Hi silarose - I'm sorry ur so upset, I went searching on Dr google and found lots of women that this happened too... who all went on to have a healthy pregnancy/baby. The feedback seems to be these tests work on estimates and averages so not always accurate. I just wanted to try and reassure u that I'm sure all is well, but I understand ur concern. Wishing u all the best.

Thanks girls. This whole process has turned me into a stressed out nutter! I will test with a digi again tomorrow with FMU and see what happens.

Oh Sila, I'm sorry you feel that way. Please and Isi seem to have given you good advice that I would totally agree with. I won't say try not to worry as of course anyone naturally would after all we have been/are going through. I just wanted to say that tomorrows another day and i'm sure you will have some good news. Love to you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sila I was the same the other night hun. I went into complete meltdown. I know exactly how you feel. I wouldn't take too much notice of the conception indicator, they can be misleading and a lot of ladies have problems with them. Those lines look fab hun :thumbup:. I won't tell you not to worry because it's impossible not too. I tested again tonight and my line is lighter than yesterdays so I'm panicing too. I just hope tomorrows is a different story. I would leave the digi a few days hun and then try again. I know your 2 weeks and 2 days so the 1-2 weeks on the indicator is still right hun its just your in the 2 week bracket.:hugs:

Sila, your lines are so dark hun... Those conception indicators are an estimate... can you go for a beta?
It's weird how you guys don't get betas... Thinking of you hun hope everything is ok I'm sure it is xoxox

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for your support . I tested again using fmu and got 2-3 weeks yay ! Such a relief ! Lesson - never use the conception indicator without fmu ! I'm so glad I have you ladies to talk to as nobody here treats me like I am crazy ! I'm sure dh thinks I am mad (though he does his best to help)and I daren't share with my friends . When I think about it I did drink a lot of water yesterday for my constipation which probably influenced it !

Doodah - my lines went lighter a few days ago but then got darker again . Different batches of test come up differently and sometimes urine is more or less concentrated . Ive read everywhere its normal for lines to fluctuate . I know how you feel though hun - it's such a worrying time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->