IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Thanks for thinking of me girls. I think the anger has set in now and I am determined not to let this beat me. I will get my dream in the end, through hell or high water I will get there. My main concern at the moment is that I am still not bleeding, as if it needs to be dragged out any longer. I'm back at clinic tues for more bloods and then we can book a review apt. I'm definately going to ask about immune testing, although last time the consultant did say he wouldn't test me until I had 3 miscarriages. I'm not happy with this, I can't go through this again.

Love and :dust: to everyone. x

Hi Doodah - have been thinking of you. A doctor once told my friend who was going through IVF that she would have her baby as she was determined. I think this is true and that you will achieve your dream. Good luck at the doctors hun - I hope they are helpful. Look after yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya everyone

Wrighty - 26th is not far away!!! Good luck - like I said you have some excellent signs so things are looking promising!

Glitterqueen - I'm happy but scared out of my mind too! Last time I found out I was having a chemical on 21dpo as I took a test and the line was getting fainter. I am 21 dpo tomorrow so am a bit nervous at the mo. Not going to take a test though. I don't think any home test result will make me happy - I am just going to wait and see this time. Hope you are enjoying your rest - make the most of it hun!

Looknomore - good luck hun. The tww is truley awful and I hope time flies for you.

How is everyone else getting on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Looknomore! I remember you from the October thread. Praying this 2ww brings you a beautiful :bfp:

Doodar hun, please insist on having them run those tests ASAP. Waiting for 3 miscarriages is definitely not ideal, in my opinion. Good luck with the review appointment sweetie.

Kat, good luck with beta #2 today. Thinking of you!

Silarose, when is your next scan?

Wrighty, hey PUPO lady! How's the 2ww coming? Just days to test!!!

Ann, hope your cold is gone now. Any idea when you'll start stimming?

Lolly, a week till you start!!! Yay!!

Angie, hope you're great hun.

MSG, how are you sweetie? How's the adoption process going?

Stimming around the corner for me! Can't believe its almost here! Yikes!

Hello lovely ladies!

Doodar, I have been thinking of you. I hope you and DH are holding each other up and that you can make some positive steps forward after your appointment tomorrow.

Isi, 2 days!!! Woohoo!! Then the fun begins.... good luck lady, you will do great!

Sila, try to keep up the PMA, so far so good and you are doing all you can for your little bean and i'm sure its a super sticky one!

Kat, good luck for your second beta, will be checking in for the good news!

Wrighty, thinks are sounding pretty good, not ong to wait either!

MSG I hope you are well and feeling more positive about the future. Much love!

Hello to everyone else, waiting or PUPO. Baby dust to all.

AFM.... can't believe it's only a week to wait. It feels like i've waited a lifetime and now its all too quick! I don't think i'm being as strict on myself as last time. Still drinking some decaf teas/coffees and allowing myself some treats! Just thinking I played by the book last time for weeks and it still failed so why torture myself. If it's going to fail I don't think it will be down to the 1 cup od decaf I've just had. But obviously being sensible. Not alcohol, taking my vits and going to start drinking the 2 litres of water and this time some milk to, next weekend. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease work!!!!! It just has to.

:dust::dust::dust:

Love Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck Lolly and Isi!!! xoxox

Doodar glad you are set at getting to the bottom of it and you will get your little one.....Knowledge is power...

Wrighty how's the Pupo lady feeling?

Sila am thinking of you, we went pupo on the same day and I know I'm going crazy so I hope you are ok.....

AFM my second beta came back with HCG=4690. I thought that was quite high! The nurses said it was "ok" so I don't know what that means but I'm going to Google and find out if that's normal for 18dp3dt (or 4 weeks 6 days preg!).... I got a 3+ on a clearblue digital last night after stressing out all day yesterday and I'm only just 3+ today.... My next Beta is another week away. I can't believe how long a week takes when waiting for tests/results... I asked them about scans today and she said they usually wait until at least +32 from collection and when HCG is over 15,000. That might be another two weeks I'll go mad!!!!!

Thinking of you all xox

That is AWESOME, Kat!!!! I think beta number sounds just about right. Congrats preggo lady :). We need a ticker on your profile :winkwink:

hi girls hope every1 is ok, my af came yesterday im at the hospital on thurs 10th march for scan to make sure my lining is thin enuf to start stimming on the 11th march

hello ladies

thank for asking for me your all so nice

dont know what im feeling at the moment my head is boggled. i have 1 sore boob only my right dont know why just 1 though lol. have also been sick today. went to a freinds today took 2 sips of cup of tea (decaf) and was sick. tea/milk is something that made me sick on both my last BFPs. i have a "dont feel pregnant so hasnt worked" attitude today even thought im only 4dp5dt. finding it hard to believe the symptoms im having are even real. way to early to test but im so itching to do one. ive brought 2 first response test off ebay so waiting for them to come in a few days so i will have 4 test lol and im NOT buying anymore.

im definately having the 2ww madness just dont know what to make of it all

good luck ladies :dust: xxx

hi girls hope every1 is ok, my af came yesterday im at the hospital on thurs 10th march for scan to make sure my lining is thin enuf to start stimming on the 11th march

thats great hun xxx

Best of luck Lolly and Isi!!! xoxox

Doodar glad you are set at getting to the bottom of it and you will get your little one.....Knowledge is power...

Wrighty how's the Pupo lady feeling?

Sila am thinking of you, we went pupo on the same day and I know I'm going crazy so I hope you are ok.....

AFM my second beta came back with HCG=4690. I thought that was quite high! The nurses said it was "ok" so I don't know what that means but I'm going to Google and find out if that's normal for 18dp3dt (or 4 weeks 6 days preg!).... I got a 3+ on a clearblue digital last night after stressing out all day yesterday and I'm only just 3+ today.... My next Beta is another week away. I can't believe how long a week takes when waiting for tests/results... I asked them about scans today and she said they usually wait until at least +32 from collection and when HCG is over 15,000. That might be another two weeks I'll go mad!!!!!

Thinking of you all xox

congrats hun you must be on :cloud9: with them numbers :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Hiya everyone

Wrighty - I'm getting a good feeling about you hun! Those symptoms sound really obvious! How exciting!

Lolly - not long now. Sounds like you are getting ready and will be well prepared. Good luck hun!

Isi - bet you can't wait to get going on the next part of your journey. Got everything crossed for you.

Ann - good luck in March.

Kat - like everyone has said things are looking great for you - congrats hun!

AFM - I am 21dpo today and that was when I realised I was having a chemical last time as the line on my FRER got lighter. Wasn't going to test today, but caved in this morning and did an FRER (not FMU though). Was pleased that my line came up well before the control and is darker than the control. The line was also darker than my test on Sat. However, have made myself a bit nervous tonight. I stupidly did a clearblue digital this evening at exactly 5 weeks. It came up as 2-3 weeks rather than the 3+ weeks that I had hoped for. I'm trying to hold on to the fact that when I used the test in the evening without FMU last Wed it said 1-2 weeks, but then changed to 2-3 weeks the very next day with FMU. I have another stick so will test tomorrow with FMU. Am so hoping to see that 3+ flash up - feel really nervous. If not I have an appointment with the dr at 9am so will demand a beta. Have now spent £125 on pregnancy tests!!!!! Argh!!! Please let everything be ok!!!

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxxx

Thanks everyone :) I'm still a bit frightened of the preg ticker I might wait until after scan or even to 12 weeks... I am really happy with my numbers but wish time would go quicker so I could have my scan....

Sila glad to hear your HCG is still showing up good on tests, did you get the 3+ with FMU?

Hi kat . No it still came up as 2-3 weeks ! Feel sick with worry as am 22 dpo and it should say 3 plus by now . Am so scared of another chemical ! Have a drs appointment later so am going to ask for a beta .:cry:

Sila hun, just wait for your beta. You can get that done today, right? Will be praying all is well with your baby :hugs:

I'm sure it's ok sila xox it hasn't gone down so it is all so far so good xo

Hi kat . No it still came up as 2-3 weeks ! Feel sick with worry as am 22 dpo and it should say 3 plus by now . Am so scared of another chemical ! Have a drs appointment later so am going to ask for a beta .:cry:

Hi Sila, just thought I'd say congratulations, I'm sure its just the test and a beta will be more accurate.!! Having said that I feel just as worried as you! I think you would maybe know by now if it was a chemical, you would probably also have spotting and cramping!x

Lolly and Isi good luck. wrighty not long now to OTD. Hi to the rest of you.

Sorry, I have not visited this cycle group. Its just I suppose I didn't want to temp fate. However, I would like to say that I have just got my BFP after having a natural FET two weeks ago. Its still early days and still very scary but I have never got this far, ever. So, I just hope this BFP continues. By the way if you symptom hunting, just to say I didn't have any, apart from a missed period. I have visited tww.com many times looking for symptoms and I can say that I never got any of them. The only thing I have now is odd twinges, not cramps, but thats it.

Sila - did you get a six weeks viability scan?xx

Congrats again, Inky :hugs:. So very happy for you!!!!! :hugs:

Praying for a lovely sticky bean for you!!! Are you getting any beta done soon?

Hi everyone

Thanks for your support. Have gone into total melt down. Cried my eyes out to the dr this morning who took some bloods - but I have to wait until Thur for the results. Think I will crack up by then!!! Can't stop crying. I had such an early positive hpt (6dp3dt) that I can't help but think my hcg should be really high by now!!! It seems to have been going up but really slowly and that worries the hell out of me! I don't get a scan until 10th March and am praying that I get that far.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->