IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies! (Samba- fancy seeing you here :))

After 3 failed cycles of IUI we have an appointment with our FS (8th Aug). Last time I met with him he said he would refer us to Care Fertility. Today I found out that the usual waiting time is 6-8 weeks but it could be sooner as they have to have the treatment completed within 18 weeks of the initial referral. So... all being well, I will be starting treatment Sept/Oct.

Our PIE is booked for 7th September....seems ages away!

Hope everyone is well!

Kel xx

:haha: you're telling me.... I think for someone as impatient as I am.... I doing bloody well :haha:

How is everyone feeling about it all now its getting so close?
I'm f-Ing petrified!

Hey! :hugs:

I'm with you on this one - really scared about the injections etc :nope:

We don't really have much choice though do we.... I am sure it will be all worth it in the end.

Kel x

Oooooooooooooo Christmas bfps! Now that would be an awesome present for this year :)

Nooooo it would be Christmas 12 week announcements!!! How Perfect would that be!! Due in July.... not that Ive looked or anything :blush:

Dizzi - Great to see you, but not great to see you here hun xxxx

Nooooo it would be Christmas 12 week announcements!!! How Perfect would that be!! Due in July.... not that Ive looked or anything :blush:

:haha:

Samba, you crack me up! I hadn't got that far yet :haha:

^^^ Yeah whatever... I reckon youve got your embie names all picked out already! :haha:

Dizzikel- Your PIE will soon come around. It will be all systems go after that even tho the waiting drives us all mad! lol..

Yep im hoping we will all be at the 10-12wk mark by xmas! ha xxx

No Christmas Baileys :haha:

Did you see they take pics of your embies?!?!?! I never would have thought that.

Christmas announcements! I like the sound of that! I hope we get a pic of our embies, I was offered a pic of my ovaries at my last scan which is new! Thought that might be a bit creepy to have on the fridge!

Trask - REALLY??? Did they say that at the presentation? I hope that the OFU do it.

Wifey - Cant believe you didnt take them up on the offer :haha:

For some reason talking about the pics of embies makes me think about the Friends episode when Phoebe gets pregnant and talks to the embies.... I cry everytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq62yJLrQn4&feature=related

Oh, I don't remember seeing that one! How cute, talking to the embies.

I know they recommended not working on the day of egg collection and the day after. I'm sure they also said about being able to see pics of the embies before they go back in.

Trask - Its a great episode, her 2ww is like a 2hr wait :haha:

Im liking the thought of a sober xmas! dont want a pic of my ovaries tho... LMAO x

I LOVE that episode of friends, seen it about 10 times! lol.

So has everyone had their PIE ? xxx

Ive got mine the day after my birthday! 10th August.

Ive been on to the website to check the booking dates and hopefully I'll be on the 21st - 28th August one.

Period dates - 21 Aug 2011 - 27 Aug 2011
Down-reg test- In Unit - 04 Oct 2011
Start 1st injection - 06 Oct 2011
Day 9 Friday untrasound scan - 14 Oct 2011
In Unit Recovery week beginning 17 Oct 2011

No PIE allowed i'm on a diet :haha:

I've done one but I think i'll need to do another as we now need to go to a different clinic (long story!)

I think i'll be on this one.

Period dates - 24th to 30th July
Down-reg test- In Unit - 6 September
Start 1st injection - 8 September
Day 9 Friday untrasound scan - 16 September
In Unit Recovery week beginning 19 September

Although if I can squeeze in earlier that would really help with work.

Noooooo trask youre not allowed on that one.... :haha: You have to wait until your next AF!

Hi:hi: we're starting IVF in Sept/Oct:thumbup: we were going to start last December but decided to wait it out a bit longer and try naturally, we're unexplained so I wanted to give it a good go. So we've decided to go ahead for hopefully September!!

Morning Ladies hope you dont mind me joining you, I start my IVF in Aug but will be working on egg transfer for Sept. I am 39 and my husband is 38. I suppose our circumstances are slightly different to you ladies but hopefully i can share my journey with you

Thanks Dee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"