IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Morning everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:

Wifey, I got offered a picture of my ovaries to! I declined as well, she also showed me my bladder, and informed me my left ovary was hidden under my bowel (apparently it usully is? :shrug:) But I got sooo paranoid, I'd been reall constpiated, and was convinced she could see! :haha: Slightly too much info??!!

Delly, how exciting that you already have dates, I'm sure you will be able to chat away with us regardless!

Have a good day everyone!
xxxx

Just scan pictures of ovaries?

I have actual photographs of mine, my hospital folder is full of pictures of my insides from having so many laps. All in different states, even one of my half tube!! Wierd stuff!!

Morning girls hope everyone is well! I want my HSG so I can get the ball rolling for my referal! Think I am gonna be well behind you all. :haha:

xxx

Hi ladies, any room for a little one??? I am 26 and my DH is 31. We are having to do ICSI, Very poor SA due to an injury. Very nervous and honestly s**ting myself. I am not too worried about the injections its just the effects its may have my body and the thought of doing all this and then getting a BFN.

We having to bank some :spermy: before we can start, we are going to do this tomorrow and the 22nd of August. We should be starting AF after that :thumbup:

Would be great to follow all your journeys.

Sambatiki & Traskey, you sound very organised having all your dates down. I was just wondering about the first injection, I was under the impression this was done on cd21. How come you have about 6 weeks from your AF to your first injection? Am I just being dumb, it has been known in the past :dohh:

They dont do info nights at my clinic, we just had the cons go through it all with us rather quickly. We have all the paper work to browse through though. They do sound very helpfull :growlmad:

hello all! may I join? I will hopefully be having icsi aroung sept/oct time. Currently waiting for all the final blood tests to come back-mainly std's. Once they are back I will be accepted to be an egg sharer and they will start to try and match be with a recipient for half my eggs! We are having icsi due to pcos and v.low sperm count-only 27 (that's 20 and 7!!)in last test. Hopefully we will be matched quickly and can get going. I have been told it will be short protocol.

I have also been put on the pill!! (weird) and metformin. The pill is basically just so they can take control of my cycles and as soon as they find a recipient they will call me to tell me to stop taking it so AF comes, then will start treatment straight away! (I think that's why anyway) -and also because my pcos is 'waking up' too many eggs each cycle.

Trask-sorry u already know most of the above. RU still going to herts and essex? Where did you get those dates from, or is that just what you think will happen based on your cycle dates?
Looking forward to keeping track of everyone on here-through are similar but different journeys!!! Im not worried about injections (yet) just of getting a bfn.
xxxxx

hi all i think i may join you too!

i am planning to start my next cycle in october my last was a positive but sadly a missed miscarriage was confimed at 13 week scan.

im looking forward to taking some time out over the next few weeks and getting back to it!

i'd just like to say to anybody who is having thier first go i found that my last cycle of icsi was not a shard going as i was expecting and most people cope really well dont be nervous if you are xxx

Hi ladies, any room for a little one??? I am 26 and my DH is 31. We are having to do ICSI, Very poor SA due to an injury. Very nervous and honestly s**ting myself. I am not too worried about the injections its just the effects its may have my body and the thought of doing all this and then getting a BFN.

We having to bank some :spermy: before we can start, we are going to do this tomorrow and the 22nd of August. We should be starting AF after that :thumbup:

It sounds like we are in very similar situations. I'm 27 and DH is 30. We to have a very low count. DH will be "banking" his swimmers in a week or so as the consultant is very concerned that his count is rapidly dropping. I too am terrified of going through it and it not working. The actual treatment I can handle, I've been through plenty of medical stuff and surgery so am pretty used to injections and being prodded and poked. It's the BFN that worries me.

Hi Schoolteacher :wave: Has your DH's count always been that level or has if varied? My DH's has fluctuated from 4.3 million at the highest to 140k at the lowest. It seems to be steadily getting lower and lower now though :nope:

Trask, it's cool that you have your dates. I hope you get on that one too x

Hi annie hun. Good to hear you have a plan. Been thinking about you :hugs:

Hi wifey, I haven't spoken to anyone that has had to bank. Its good to know we are not the only ones. Well not good as its bad but you know what I mean :haha: How many "banks" are ou having to do? I am worried about using frozen sperm instead of fresh as well as I have read it can be poorer quality. DH is going to produce a fresh sample on the day of EC as well and they will use this before going into the freezer so fx. My DH count has also gotten worse with every SA :cry: I am praying they get some good suply tomorrow.

Hi schoolteacher, I have read about others being on the pill but my cons hasn't mentioned anything about it so I asume I wont be going on it, wierd :shrug:

Just found this site: https://ivfpredict.com/ which predicts the success rate of each cycle of IVF working. I have completed it and only got a 30% chance :(

dizzikel dont google! lol i learnt that the hard way too! xxx

Tink, I think he'll be doing a couple as we have around 140k with very low morphology. I'm concerned about the quality of frozen swimmers, but hopefully we will have enough on the day and not need the frostie ones.

Step away from Google, very dangerous hobby lol!

hi all i think i may join you too!

i am planning to start my next cycle in october my last was a positive but sadly a missed miscarriage was confimed at 13 week scan.

im looking forward to taking some time out over the next few weeks and getting back to it!

i'd just like to say to anybody who is having thier first go i found that my last cycle of icsi was not a shard going as i was expecting and most people cope really well dont be nervous if you are xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs: Thanks for your support and fx for another BFP very soon xx

Tink, I think he'll be doing a couple as we have around 140k with very low morphology. I'm concerned about the quality of frozen swimmers, but hopefully we will have enough on the day and not need the frostie ones.

Step away from Google, very dangerous hobby lol!

I found it in an article.... I was expecting a high % so was quite disappointed :( I will stay away from Google too!

I got 36.2%, thought mine would have been higher as well. Oh well its only google :haha:

Wifey, yes we have to stay possitve. Fx our boys will be fine on the day :thumbup:

QUOTE=Tinks85;11788525]I got 36.2%, thought mine would have been higher as well. Oh well its only google :haha:

Wifey, yes we have to stay possitve. Fx our boys will be fine on the day :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I am just thinking :ignore::ignore:

Morning Ladies,

Thank you for the nice welcome, well just over a week before i start sniffing Buserelin spray not looking forward to it as been reading it does not taste to good. And worried about the side effects I am a little tempremental to say the least so hoping my other half does not get it in the neck too much :). x

I just did that thing and got 29%, I think it's the fact I've never had a live birth that brings mine down. :(

My AF came today, which is the best day possible, as that means they have all next week to fit me in for a HSG. Woohoo! Calling for an appointment at 10 and then will update you all.

xxx

Morning Peeps!

Happy Wednesday!

Hi Tinks, Schoolteacher & Annie :hi:

I think I did that IVF success thing and I think I got 30% too... but tbh isnt that the usual statistics anyway? :shrug:

Someone asked about the dates thingie.... my clinic has the booking slots on their website. Those are the dates based on my next AF after the presentation evening and the one Im hoping to start with.

It was interesting to read about the 'banking' Ive not heard of it before. Best of luck to you! :dust:

Delly - OMG!! I bet youre so excited about starting!!! :yipee: Hope that the sniffing isnt too yukky xxx

Wifey, you said we had simular storries :winkwink:

Delly, you are so close now. Fx the side effects are not to nasty and you get ff lightly. I can totally understand your worry though, my DH jokes all the time that I will turn into a hell beast when doing treatment. He says its bed enough when AF is due :dohh:

Magpie - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck, really hope they fit you in :hugs:

Morning sambatiki, I thought I was the only one banking until I spoke to wifey. I dont think it is that common TBH.

The first "deposit" is today :wacko::wacko: praying he produces a good sample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->