IVF/ICSI in July

Bizy - That's great news!

Hopes - :hugs::hugs::hugs:. I'm really sorry for not remembering but did you do ICSI last time? There's also a procedure they can do where they can surgically extract the sperm. There's still a chance. We went for our consultation at a new clinic 2 weeks ago and they thing DH's low quality sperm is also causing us to have problems getting enough embies to survive to transfer stage. We have been doing ICSI to partially get round this but they are now looking at testing his immunes and maybe even giving him a blood transfusion the day before EC :shock:. This having a baby business is all so hard. I'm so pleased for all the BFP girls though because you really deserve this. Hopes whatever you do just make sure you & DH look after each other because its so easy for this to destroy the good things you have and let it take over your life. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit mad :blush: I'm with DH on the house thing and we're actually moving at the end of this month. We need a change of scenery to refocus on starting again. I'm glad you've had a bit of a holiday and really hope things start looking brighter for you both soon xx

Angel - Congrats on AF starting. When do you think you might start again?

Hopes, my heart breaks for you hun! Im so sorry that you and your dh have to go through all this. I totally get where he comes from about not wanting to be in the house - im really supersticious too. I really hope you can find something which allows you guys to have your much wanted and deserved baby! XOX I echo what Sue says - try not to let it take over your lives and ruin the good stuff you already have!

Sue im hopefully ready to go again with Nov AF but only if it comes early in the month which i think it will! When do you hope to try again? Learn anything from your review?

Pregnant ladies, i have been looking at your journals and i know you are all doing well and may this continue! Im really looking forward to hearing your birth news in the coming months!

Thanks Sue, how are you?

Angel, hope AF arrives early in Nov. and everything works out for another cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->