IVF/ICSI in July

Hi Hopes- I know how worrying the situation can be when u get the BFP but its not a clear BFP. have been there. When I was pg with low HCG nos. my doc had said it might have been late fertilization (dunno if that translates to late implantation). I didnt have any spotting though till the m/c. But even with low HCG nos it works out for a lot of girls. If ur nos pick up then its all fine. U can check on TTC after MC forum. I am sure ur next beta will be much stronger. xx

hopes, I had brown spotting on what would have been 13 and 14dpo. I also had a little pink spotting a few days ago. My nurse said that a little bit of bleeding is common in the first few weeks and that implantation is still taking place. I actually talked to two nurses who said that same thing. They said the color didn't matter as long as it was light and I didn't have bad cramping. I am keeping you in my thoughts, hopes.

My ultrasound on Monday is just to see the sac. I guess to make sure the baby is in the right place.

Well, we found out that my numbers dropped and that I am going to lose the pregnancy. DH and I are devasted. This was IVF#3. The dr can't determine the reason why it hasn't worked. It could be the sperm (because of the cancer and radiation) or my eggs (even though my numbers are good, the eggs really rule the quality of embies). He said the next step would have to be donor. I'm thinking that if doesn't know which one of us has the good piece and which one of us has the bad piece (or if we both have the bad part!), then which donor would we go with. I'm leaning toward embryo donor. But I'm not sure that we would tell people. I know my idiot in-laws would make rude comments. They are assholes anyway and told us that IVF wouldn't work in the first place. I know I need to keep moving forward, but at the same time, I have to grieve the fact that we'll never have a biological child.........

Oh Hopes, I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: to you and your DH.

So, so, so sorry hopes. This is more devastating than words can describe and it is so unfair.

Sending you and your dh a million :hugs:

Hopes- I am so sorry for ur loss. Its devastating. I am also still trying to come to terms with my miscarriage. If I am not mistaken then u went for ICSI- right? then that takes care of the sperm problem. Just wanted to ask you- have u had a laparoscopy? Cos a problem with the embie can be diagnosed with a Lap which is the ultimate test for female infertility. DH and I were under unexplained and then this chemical pregnancy happened and my doc insisted on a Lap. And sure enough I had endo and mild PCOS and PID which was fixed to a large extent during the Lap. Cos maybe if a problem can be diagnosed u still might not have to look at a donor- dunno? Sorry- Just wanna help.:hugs:

Thank you all for you kind words. We are trying to get ourselves together and to move on, but we aren't sure what to. Are you ladies going to be doing another round of IVF?

Deeni, I hope you are doing well.

Good luck with your test tomorrow Bizy!

Ohhh Hopes, I'm so so sorry. Sending lots of lots your way.:hugs::hugs: I saw you have a question about being a recipient of an egg donor. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention other forums on here but Fertlity Friends has a section on this (I think!). You might want to check it out.:hugs:

Deeni and Star - Hows it going? I can't imagine!! You guys must be really excited/really nervous!!:hugs:

Bizy - Good luck with your testing!!:hugs:

Sorry Ladies I've been MIA for a while, went back to work and was really busy and now have to say I'm struggling a bit with it all. It's just so scary isnt it! I'm sure I'll sort myself out soon, I have at least started to sleep! So I know I'm on the way now!

Hope everyone is doing ok:hugs:

Hopes - you asked about trying again I'm going to try either September (If I'm allowed) or October.

Lots of luck to Bizy and Deeni with their test / scan today. Hope they go well :hugs:

Hi girls, I just got back from my weekend away so haven't had a chance to read back. I will later. I'll get my beta results later today, but wanted to update with this morning's test! I'll post once I get the call. :wohoo:

Attachments

• test 8-30.jpg
    test 8-30.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
CONGRATS BIZY!!! :wohoo:

hopes, how are you doing today? :hugs:

Spring, that is great news that you will be starting again so soon!! I hope you feel better. :hugs:

As for things with me, I had my first scan today and we saw the gestational sac right in the place where it should be. The Dr. seemed to indicate that our hcg numbers are on the high side. Today the number was over 4400. I can't help but wonder why they are so high and worry that this means something bad. Right now just trying to think positive and hoping for continued good news. The worry really never ends.

I am thinking about everyone from this thread and hope every one of us get our BFPs even if it takes a little longer than expected. :hugs:

Hey girls, also MIA for a few days - dh booked a surprise trip to help with the stress and it was just what we both needed - some serious chill out time!

Have been catching up on all your news. Geez such a mixed bag of emotions this roller coaster ride delivers!

Bizy im so delighted you got your bfp! Congrats to your and your dh!

Deeni glad all was well with your scan. Relax and enjoy hun!

Hopes im so sorry! I wish there was something i could say to make everything better. Im not sure how your medical set up works but if you have a Dr sperate from the clinic, you could have a chat with them about further investigations? Thinking of you and your DH. Oh and screw the in laws!!!!!

Hopes, I am so sorry hun. xo

Angel, what a nice surprise. Glad you had a nice get away.

Deeni, fab news your baby is in the right place!

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->