Congratulations Bizy!!! :)
Deeni, glad your scan went well :) I have mine on Friday
Angel, glad you had a nice trip. Hope it has helped
Hopes, how are you doing? Thinking of you
xxxxx

Star how are you doing? Illness all gone? Good luck for Fri

Hope everyone is keeping well xox

Congratulations Bizy - wonderful news!

Star and Deeni - hope you are both feeling ok and things are progressing well.

Hopes - I'm devestated for you and sending you all the hugs in the world. xx

Love to everyone else. xx

Bizy & Deeni - congratulations to you both. That's wonderful news :happydance:

:hugs: to everyone x

Just wanted to say Hi
I had my 7 week scan today... it looks like there is just one baby. We saw the heartbeat :) :)
But we also saw a large ovarian cyst :( So I have to go back in a few weeks to check that it hasn't grown / twisted and to check that the baby is growing ok. I feel quite worried about this as I lost one ovary to a giant (4 litre) cyst and the other ovary has been operated on because of a cyst the size of an egg. I'm worried it could interfere with the pregnancy or that it could damage or destroy the remaining ovary if it grows too big.
I know there's nothing I can do and I'm trying my best not to worry too much - but I can't help it lol!
Hope the rest of you are ok xxxxxxx

Aww star im so sorry - one obstacle afer another for you hun but you have a fighter on board and i hope it continues to do so!

Hi Guys, I have been super busy lately so I haven’t been online much. We are buying a house and I am studying for a big certification test for work. Ugh!

Star, I am so sorry about the cyst and the extra worrying it is causing. But great news about seeing the baby’s heartbeat! I can’t believe you are already 7 weeks along!
Bizy, congrats again and hope you are feeling well!
I hope all of you other ladies are doing well.

I have nothing new to report. I go for my next scan on Tuesday and will be 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am really hoping we actually see something this time. Last time was just a tiny gestational sac. I definitely still feel pregnant. I am starting to have a bad gag reflex and food aversions. I have mood swings and my bbs are incredibly sore. I am not complaining at all though. I say bring it on!
I can’t shake this feeling that I have identical twins in there. My numbers are high and I could swear I see the start of two yolk sacs in my last ultrasound pic. But the Dr. said they were too small to comment on. I am so anxious about this and just need to know for sure so I can start planning!

Deeni well done for staying positive despite the gag reflex! I've started having proper morning sickness now. Up until yesterday it was just nausea but yesterday I started acutally being sick (yuck!!). Oh well at least it's a good sign. Good luck for your next scan. Let us know how you get on xxxxx

Stopping in to say hi. Not sure if I filled you in but I have a scan on Wed. My hcg was rising very slowly so they are concerned about ectopic. It started out so well at 145. It went to 165 two days later, then 171 the next day. My progesterone was still really high so Dr. doesn't know what's going on. I am so sad. :cry:

Good luck Bizy. My scan is Tuesday and it is taking so long to get here. It is like torture, isn't it? I hope everything is ok for you and you get good news.

Bizy - I really hope you get good news today :hugs:

Deeni - Can't wait to find out how many you've got in there:winkwink:

Hope all you pregnant ladies are feeling ok and that the morning sickness isn't too bad.

Angel - How are you doing Hon? :hugs:

Hey Sue - doing fine thanks - first proper AF has arrived so thats a step in the right direction!

What you at?

How is everyone else doing?

Good news girls! I went in for my scan (5w2d) and was able to see a little sac in my uterus (unexpected as it's early). My beta went from 171 on Thursday to 1290 today! :happydance: That is a very good sign that things are ok. No more worries of ectopic (at least at this point). I am thrilled, but still cautious. :cloud9:

Bizy, Star, and Deeni, hope you ladies are all doing well. It's good to know that there are happy endings in all this craziness.

Angel, Sue, I hope you are doing well too. Hopefully things will continue going in the right direction for you both.

DH and I have been having a very hard time lately. We went out of town for the holiday weekend and are now staying with my parents for the week in a town close to ours. DH has been having bad anxiety attacks and is taking things really hard. He says that we've gotten so much bad news at our house that he doesn't want to be there. It's so hard to see him like this. We had an appt. with a fertility urologist today after our dr said that he thinks our problem is the sperm. The urologist agreed and took some blood that we won't get the results for until next month. What a wait! He said that he's probably eligible for a surgery to fix something that I can't remember. But it would take almost a year for it all to get fixed and better and for us to be able to do another IVF. And that's if it all went well and the procedure didn't make DH lose his only remaining testicle. We are just lost. We are thinking of using donor so that we can get our family started, do the surgery, and if it works, try for a bio baby in a few years. We are just so scared of waiting a year to find out that we can't do anything anyways. Does that sound stupid?

Hope you are all doing well!

Thinking of you girls. xx

Hopes, sending massive hugs... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh