IVF/ICSI try number 2

19yrOldGirl

Reaction score
Hi everybody I don't know where to really start but In short I'm 21 come this Jan and I have always had this desire to have a child ever since the age of 16, I did mature very early due to demands of family break ups and all the other life events that followed. I would look after siblings at the age of 14 and by 15 I was pretty much running the household cooking cleaning bathing siblings and generally felt like a mum. Then came the point of 16 and as cheesy as it sounds realised I had been in love with my best friend of the previous 4 years. I moved to be closer to him and progress myself for jobs, we got together and by the December of 2010 had decided that we both wanted to start a family of our own he had pretty much same upbringing as me and went through similar experiances, therefore this was an easy decision that took little thought. After 2 years of trying and not succeeding we went to the doctors underwent tests and they came back that I had no issues but dear partners tests came back that he had a less then 5% of becoming a dad. This news was heartbreaking but we came together battled on and embarked on our first ivf/icsi. Through this journey everything went to plan but ended unfortunately with a chemical pregnancy. This then takes us to today where we are about to go through this journey again starting the day after my birthday the 24th Jan 2015.
So I'm just wondering if anybody will be going through treatment around same time for a bit of support. Also if anybody can share some tips for success.

Hi, hun .. we went through IVF around the same time and were on another thread together. Don't know if you remember me. Sorry we both have to go through this again! I went to a new RE and am doing a low-stim mini-IVF my next AF would should be around the third week of January... so we should be close in cycle again! :hugs: Hope 2015 brings us good things!

I totally remember you, I'm in sticking with my current clinic as my last attempt was great tbh didn't really have problems and they have stuck me in the same treatment plan so here's hoping all is good again. my biggest fear has got to be ohss. I'm hoping 2015 is both our year and I really hope come this time next year we have our bundles of joy. Its actually quite funny but before I started my first attempt I kept saying I couldn't wait for 2014 to end as it held nothing but bad luck. I said to my partner 2015 is going to be our year. Hoep I was right good luck with everything and ill keep look out for any updates from you x

I totally remember you, I'm in sticking with my current clinic as my last attempt was great tbh didn't really have problems and they have stuck me in the same treatment plan so here's hoping all is good again. my biggest fear has got to be ohss. I'm hoping 2015 is both our year and I really hope come this time next year we have our bundles of joy. Its actually quite funny but before I started my first attempt I kept saying I couldn't wait for 2014 to end as it held nothing but bad luck. I said to my partner 2015 is going to be our year. Hoep I was right good luck with everything and ill keep look out for any updates from you x

Praying for you, girlie!! I hear you about 2014 -- happy it's almost over! Let's keep in touch :hugs:

Most definatly, I'm really glad I joined this site, I never pictured actually joining and seeing people as friends but its great to have others going through them same things and not feeling alone. Here's too the end of 2014 and soon approaching 2015 x

Most definatly, I'm really glad I joined this site, I never pictured actually joining and seeing people as friends but its great to have others going through them same things and not feeling alone. Here's too the end of 2014 and soon approaching 2015 x

So true. I've "met" some awesome ladies on here, you included!

I'm feeling very weird today. I feel very tired and unwell I feel like I really don't want to eat anything. Partner keeps saying new year for you but this don't feel like a hangover any advice welcome even something to pick up my energy levels I hate lazing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->