IVF in june/july 2012

Hey hopeful

I'm doing better today, thanks so much for asking :hugs:. The cramps are very mild and only come every few hours so no paracetemol. Friday night was a bit hectic because I kept waking up in the middle of the night with painful cramps but the bleeding never got heavier than a normal period (which I'm really thankful for). Today I'm still bleeding like a period, but not as heavy, with a few very tiny clots. Boobs are still a little bit sore (is that a good sign?) so DH and I are just waiting for the scan tomorrow to kind of put an end to this anxiety one way or another.

How are you doing?

Carmen. xx

Hi ladies

Unfortunately it's been confirmed that I've miscarried :( At home now just feeling so numb. I don't even think I can feel emotional about it yet. I suppose I'm thankful I know what it is and I can deal with it now. Thank you for all your support. I'm going to leave this thread and probably the forums for a while as I try and deal with this as best I can. Good luck to all of you and all the best of luck with your pregnancies :)

Carmen.

Hi ya everybody! Sorry haven't been on here in a while, had no Internet! How is everyone doing? I'm now 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant and due date is 31/03/2013! Still can't believe it not having another scan now until 20 week! :( but all other ones went great and baby was even dancing a little at the nine week one. I hope everyone is doing fine lots of love Lina. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->