IVF in june/july 2012

I'm six weeks tomorrow. The first us went great! The little bean is definitely there and it's heart was beating. We go back on the 30th and the doc said if everything looks good he will release me to my regular ob. So excited and happy! Doc said everything was right on track! What a relief!

Very good news!! :) Congrats!!

I go Tuesday!! OMG finally can say less then a week! Can't wait but so scared!!

Roxane - how was your scan hon? Mine's in 2 weeks' time, also can't wait!!

How is everybody feeling? I'm exceptionally tired, I climb into bed so early each night, and I feel really flat. Still getting cramps occasionally, some that wake me up in the night. I'm having a hard time distinguishing between pregnancy cramps and cramps due to needing the loo (TMI alert - think I'm a bit constipated!). Haven't had any ms yet but I've gone off sweet things (which is weird for me as I have the world's biggest sweet tooth). I'm just all about the salt/savoury at the moment.

Hope you ladies are all doing well and looking after yourselves. Post some news please!!

Carmen. xx

Roxane - how was your scan hon? Mine's in 2 weeks' time, also can't wait!!

How is everybody feeling? I'm exceptionally tired, I climb into bed so early each night, and I feel really flat. Still getting cramps occasionally, some that wake me up in the night. I'm having a hard time distinguishing between pregnancy cramps and cramps due to needing the loo (TMI alert - think I'm a bit constipated!). Haven't had any ms yet but I've gone off sweet things (which is weird for me as I have the world's biggest sweet tooth). I'm just all about the salt/savoury at the moment.

Hope you ladies are all doing well and looking after yourselves. Post some news please!!

Carmen. xx

Hey!!! I went for my scan yesterday and saw a beautiful baby with a hb of 150bpm!!!! It was so emotional!!! :) I go back next thursday the 30th for another scan because everything looked great, embryo was on track at 7w5d, hb was great yolk sac was good as well but the gestational sac was a lil small at around 6w2d.. so hopefully that will get better, I don't want my baby to stop growing because of that!! :S DR said to not worry but I did the error to go on google and saw some negative stories about smaller sacs but also saw some positive stories so just gotta stay positive at this point!! Then if everything is good on the next scan which I will be 9 weeks, I will be then going to my OBGYN!! So I still cross my fingers!! [-o< arghhh worrying never stops!!
I will try and post my picture today!! :)

Carmen, I am also very tired, I go to bed between 8 and 9 and when I can I take a nap during the day! I'm ALWAYS hungry, can't seem to get full!! And had a few ms but mostly in the evening! It's all good, I love having symptomes!! :)

Here is the picture of my 7w5d scan! As you can see, the gestational sac is a little small! I go back on the 30th to make sure the embryo will be ok!

Although, I don't think it's the best picture she could of taken! Hopefully we'll get another one next week and everything will be fine! [-o<

Attachments

• scan.JPG
    scan.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone!
It has been a rough few months as most of you know. I have now been out of the hospital for a little over a week. I am still very short of breath from the pulmonary embolism. Thankfully I have had help from friends and church members getting DS to school and bringing in meals. I have been getting the run around from my doctor's office since I got out of hospital. I am supposed to have blood tested twice a week to prevent and further blood clots and my they are just sending me to random places. First I went to my dr the day after I came out f the hospital. They asked me why I was there and told me that they couldn't monitor my levels. They sent me to the lab (just this one time). I never did get results. Then they called me last week and told me I had an appt with a cardiologist the next day. I went there and the doc was like, why are you here? You don't have heart problems, you have blood clots on your lungs. I dont know. This is where my dr told me to go. They have a coumadin clinic to check blood but only for their own patients. They let me get tested and my level was really high...not good. I had to stop all Meds for a few days. Thank goodness! My stomach is all bruised and lumpy from shots. I called my dr back and then they referred me to a clinic that my insurance doesn't cover so it would cost me $70/visit and I go twice a week. That is not happening. I went back to cardio dr for testing and go again this week. My levels are a bit better. They suggested I see a hematologist. I called and they said I needed a referral. I called my dr back and haven't heard back. I am beyond frustrated. This really is a life or death thing and I can't catch a freaking break! They told me I am very high risk for stroke right now if one of the many blood clots breaks off and travels. Dang, I am only 37! I have an appt with a new dr tomorrow morning and am really hoping for more positive results. The plan is still 6-12 months of treatment. I feel like I literally just sit here all day thinking of my 7 frosties, feeling so discouraged that we came so far and got so close. I am really trying to take things one day at a time and focus on my health. It is so hard and it is incredibly lonely. I told DH that maybe I should take out the sewing machine to give me something to do. I just got all my scrapbook stuff put away and don't want to drag that all out right now. I do have 3 baby books to finish though :S
I hope you are all doing well and are safe.
Baby dust to all!

Oh gncope, you poor thing!!! You've had one helluva rough ride haven't you? Keep on chasing them, they need to get back to you!!! But it sounds like you're surrounded by some very special and supportive people, and that is a saving grace if ever I heard it. Well done to them for helping to look after you :)

Roxane - what a beautiful little scan!!! When's your next one?

AFM - had a bit of a wobble on Sat. Woke up at 2am thinking I was wetting myself and when I went to the loo there was bright red blood everywhere (sorry for TMI). There was no pain, and no clots, and the blood was quite watery but bright red. It was probably less than it looked, but it looked like I'd spilt a glass of red wine down my legs. I freaked out and DH had to help change bed linen etc at 2am and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I phoned the clinic in the morning and they said that if there's no pain or heavy bleeding it's most likely ok and to hang on till I get the scan on the 3rd, as it's too early to see anything now. I then woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and went to the loo, and when I wiped, there was a massive clot about the size of a golfball! I've been spotting since then, just brown blood, which apparently is old blood. I'm freaked out that this is another ectopic or a miscarriage. My tiredness seems to have gone, but my boobs are still sore and I'm still cramping every now and again, although I think I've worked out that it's due to constipation rather than anything else! I just want that scan to come so I can be reassured everything's ok. I keep feeling VERY down and like I've lost this baby :( DH wants me to stay positive but it's so hard, especially if you've got a history of losses, and you keep reliving them in your head. I've done 2 CB digi's since Monday and they've shown up as 2-3 weeks both times. I would've expected them to be 3+ already, as I'm 6w1d today, and that's also freaking me out a little bit.

I just want to feel like everything's ok. Having a little pity me moment. DH is away until Sunday and I'm alone this week.

Anyway, enough of my pity party. I hope everyone is doing ok and feeling great and happy :) Hope to hear from you all soon!

Carmen. xx

Gncope so sorry for all you're going through. But as Carmen said, thank goodness you have a support system helping you through this time as you heal. I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel to have to wait for your transfer. But thankfully those little frosties will be ready and rarin to go once you are healthy again! I hope things start to improve for you soon.

Carmen I can understand wanting to see that scan to know everything is ok. It's so hard not to worry after all youve been through. I think that's how it goes for all of us lttc'ers. I hope that you see a healthy little heartbeat soon!

Afm, going through the long process of FET. I have to down reg for my FET cycle just like fresh so it feels like its taking forever. My last bcp is this Friday and I'll start my estrace soon and lower my Lupron dose. Getting there...

Gnope, hope everything will get better soon! Sending lots of strenght!! xo

Carmen, i know it must be so hard not to worry but try to enjoy every minute and stay positive! Good luck on your scan!! xo

L4hope, good luck on your FET cycle!! Sending lots of baby dust!!

I go for my next scan tomorrow morning at 11 actually! Cant wait but still so nerveracking!! Ill keep you all posted

xoxoxo

Carmen,
I am so sorry for this scare. I personally had a couple scares like that when I was pregnant for my DS. I woke up covered in blood. It totally freaked me out. Thankfully everything was fine. I have no idea why that happened. Another time I had fluid leaking out of me. I was very lucky that there were no issues. I have never had a mc so I don't know what to expect. I am sure I would be worried. Try not to think about it too much. Easier said than done I know but we are here for you. Let us know what dr says. In the meantime you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs:hugs:

Oh gncope, you poor thing!!! You've had one helluva rough ride haven't you? Keep on chasing them, they need to get back to you!!! But it sounds like you're surrounded by some very special and supportive people, and that is a saving grace if ever I heard it. Well done to them for helping to look after you :)

Roxane - what a beautiful little scan!!! When's your next one?

AFM - had a bit of a wobble on Sat. Woke up at 2am thinking I was wetting myself and when I went to the loo there was bright red blood everywhere (sorry for TMI). There was no pain, and no clots, and the blood was quite watery but bright red. It was probably less than it looked, but it looked like I'd spilt a glass of red wine down my legs. I freaked out and DH had to help change bed linen etc at 2am and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I phoned the clinic in the morning and they said that if there's no pain or heavy bleeding it's most likely ok and to hang on till I get the scan on the 3rd, as it's too early to see anything now. I then woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and went to the loo, and when I wiped, there was a massive clot about the size of a golfball! I've been spotting since then, just brown blood, which apparently is old blood. I'm freaked out that this is another ectopic or a miscarriage. My tiredness seems to have gone, but my boobs are still sore and I'm still cramping every now and again, although I think I've worked out that it's due to constipation rather than anything else! I just want that scan to come so I can be reassured everything's ok. I keep feeling VERY down and like I've lost this baby :( DH wants me to stay positive but it's so hard, especially if you've got a history of losses, and you keep reliving them in your head. I've done 2 CB digi's since Monday and they've shown up as 2-3 weeks both times. I would've expected them to be 3+ already, as I'm 6w1d today, and that's also freaking me out a little bit.

I just want to feel like everything's ok. Having a little pity me moment. DH is away until Sunday and I'm alone this week.

Anyway, enough of my pity party. I hope everyone is doing ok and feeling great and happy :) Hope to hear from you all soon!

Carmen. xx

That's wonderful roxane :)

As for me....I think I may be having a mc :( been up most of the night with strong AF type cramps and watery red bleeding. Boobs are no longer tender, and when I did a digi yesterday it had gone down to 1-2 weeks. Feeling pretty numb. Guess now I'm just waiting for scan on Monday to confirm what I've suspected since last week :( didn't sleep at all, was feeling clammy with chills throughout the night.

That's wonderful roxane :)

As for me....I think I may be having a mc :( been up most of the night with strong AF type cramps and watery red bleeding. Boobs are no longer tender, and when I did a digi yesterday it had gone down to 1-2 weeks. Feeling pretty numb. Guess now I'm just waiting for scan on Monday to confirm what I've suspected since last week :( didn't sleep at all, was feeling clammy with chills throughout the night.

Hang in there sweetie! I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say, except I hope it isn't true. I am thinking about you. :hugs:

Carmen I'm so sorry! It's so hard to get so close and have it taken away from you. Did you call your doctor? If you aren't feeling well and still bleeding it might be best to call your doctor or go to the hospital to make sure you are ok.

Mrs- I'm so sorry. I'd call your doctor and see if you could get in today. Unfortunately the Er can't do much and may not be as sympathetic as they could be. @hugs@ I'm so sorry

I'm so very sorry Carmen. That's awful! We are here for you! I'm heartbroken for you!

I had some bleeding last Friday which scared the heck out of me. My underwear was soaked. We had an us on Saturday and the baby was totally fine, they thought it was either from the placenta coming in which happens at seven weeks or it was from the pio shots. That's my first bleeding with pio though so so scary.

Had our last scan with our fertility clinic yesterday. Baby was doing great with a hb at 150bpm. Sad about graduating from clinic but excited that everything was good. Now have to wait a month until my 12 week scan! Feels like forever!

It sounds like a few of us have had a rough time. My heart goes out to everyone and your time will come just have faith even though I'm sure it can be very hard. Thinking of all of u!

thanks so much girls. I'm going to climb into bed with a hot water bottle as the cramps are here and so painful :( Starting to bleed red blood with clots so just going to take myself off and try and get to sleep and get this whole thing over and done with. I can't even cry anymore, I'm just feeling so incredibly numb inside.

Look after yourselves. Will let you know how I get on over the weekend but going to try and take it easy and rest and let my body do its thing.

Thank you for all being so lovely and thoughtful and caring.

Carmen. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"