IVF in june/july 2012

They wanted me to go in the 20th but that's my first day of school so they are letting me go in the 17th. It's kinda like another 1ww now. Does it ever end? Lol!

I don't think it ever ends.. I still have 12 sleeps to go!! Had my last beta 8 days ago so it is 20 days in between... very long.. I'm thinking of asking to go for another beta in the meantime!!

Thank you ladies! Oh my God still feels weird. I kept looking at the test in disbelief. Part of me is stillin huge disbelief and keeps saying 'oh it's still the trigger, don't get your hopes up' especially as I'm only 5dp5dt....I'm away this weekend with no olivaceous so can't even do more tests but maybe that's good as I can do another on one Monday and see if it's darker! Aaaaah!!! Don't think I can sleep tonight......

Xx

Ok seriously, what the f- is olivaceous????? I meant to say privacy.... Stupid iPhone!!

mrs moose- ha.. i was like.. oliveaceous? =) congrats.. and your chances of it being trigger are 0 =) congrats. good luck on your beta

hopeful- yay on the beta. yay on the us so soon

rox- heh.. i wish i could offer you daily scans..

Thanks so much ladies! Well I'm back from the weekend away and I did an internet cheapie and a big pink line showed up....all of last week while I was testing out the trigger it was a BFN or the faintest of faint lines so I think I can now safely say....I'm pregnant :) :happydance: Feels a little weird, and I'm still a little nervous, considering my 2 previous ectopics. That 6 week scan and the 48hr HCG betas can't come soon enough.......

I haven't said anything to DH yet as he's adamant that I only test on the 16th....but I'm just bursting to tell him......

Thank you for all your support. Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies in the 2ww.

Carmen. xx

Mrs- yay and congrats again. Doing ivf the chance of ectopic is pretty limited :)

Hi ladies

How are you all doing? Board's quiet again.....post some news please!!!!!

:)

Carmen. xx

Hey ladies it's been a while. I am back in the hospital! Wow this has been a rough few months. This time I have pulmonary embolism aka major multiple blood clots on my lungs. Yesterday they told me I would be in the hospital anywhere from a week to month. That is just crazy talk! We're not sure what caused this. I'm sure combination from everything I've been going through. The hardest part for me is even if I get out in the next week they tell me I will have another 6 to 12 months of treatment. The blood thinners and medication I'm on are really harmful if I get pregnant so that definitely puts a damper on things. I am so discouraged. I don't even know what to do what to think The hard part is while hubby is working I'm completely alone in the hospital all day thinking about everything. We have come so far and been through so much and to get so close… now we have to wait maybe a year before we can even try anything.
I'm really excited for you ladies and hope that everything works out for you. Best of luck and baby dust.

Thanks so much ladies! Well I'm back from the weekend away and I did an internet cheapie and a big pink line showed up....all of last week while I was testing out the trigger it was a BFN or the faintest of faint lines so I think I can now safely say....I'm pregnant :) :happydance: Feels a little weird, and I'm still a little nervous, considering my 2 previous ectopics. That 6 week scan and the 48hr HCG betas can't come soon enough.......

I haven't said anything to DH yet as he's adamant that I only test on the 16th....but I'm just bursting to tell him......

Thank you for all your support. Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies in the 2ww.

Carmen. xx

So excited for you Carmen :happydance:

gncope- wow im sorry.. were you on bcp at some point? that can increase the risk. PE's are so scary

Hey ladies it's been a while. I am back in the hospital! Wow this has been a rough few months. This time I have pulmonary embolism aka major multiple blood clots on my lungs. Yesterday they told me I would be in the hospital anywhere from a week to month. That is just crazy talk! We're not sure what caused this. I'm sure combination from everything I've been going through. The hardest part for me is even if I get out in the next week they tell me I will have another 6 to 12 months of treatment. The blood thinners and medication I'm on are really harmful if I get pregnant so that definitely puts a damper on things. I am so discouraged. I don't even know what to do what to think The hard part is while hubby is working I'm completely alone in the hospital all day thinking about everything. We have come so far and been through so much and to get so close… now we have to wait maybe a year before we can even try anything.
I'm really excited for you ladies and hope that everything works out for you. Best of luck and baby dust.

Oh honey :( That sounds awful!! My God are you ok? I can imagine you are feeling so despondent right now, it sucks to go right up to that point but then no further. How are the doctors treating it? I'm sending you so much love and positive thoughts. It's hard that you have to wait that long, but I'm sure that the doctors just want to be able to give you the all clear so you can go on to have that wonderful BFP and little baby you so deserve. Please look after yourself and let us know how you get on? We'll be thinking of you lots.

Carmen. xx

Gnope, I don't think theres any other way to describe other than that sucks! I'm so sorry!

I have my first us tomorrow. So excited and nervous that everything is okay! Can't wait!

Gnope, I don't think theres any other way to describe other than that sucks! I'm so sorry!

I have my first us tomorrow. So excited and nervous that everything is okay! Can't wait!

Gnope, so sorry, hope you feel better soon!! It'll be for the best!

hopefulmama, good luck tomorrow!! Mine in Tuesday!! Can't wait but so scared!!! Keep us posted!!

So sorry gncope! I didn't know anything like that could happen. I hope you don't have to stay in the hospital too long. Again, very sorry you have tp go through this!

I'm six weeks tomorrow. The first us went great! The little bean is definitely there and it's heart was beating. We go back on the 30th and the doc said if everything looks good he will release me to my regular ob. So excited and happy! Doc said everything was right on track! What a relief!

Ah hopefulmama that's just amazing :) So thrilled for you honey! Can imagine that's a relief....

My first u/s is on 3rd September, at 7 weeks. Trying to stay calm until then :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Carmen.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"