IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Springy I'm the same way with the hair loss. Hubby says I'm going to go bald! :wacko: If he only knew how much came out in the shower this morning.

Hair loss is normal, my hair usually stops falling out while pregnant and I loose very little but once I deliver I loose TONS!

Ive had ms today and am tired, sore boobs occasionally but not often or to sore to notice all the time.

12dpo beta 128 14dpo beta 263 :)

Hi ladies!
I had my 2nd beta this morning, and the nurse says that it was over 2,000! :happydance: The nurse says she's never seen a singleton pregnancy to have this high of a beta....mind you my 1st beta was 224, so it's quadrupled! She says that there is a chance of a singleton splitting. Identical twins do run in my family. Our 1st sono is August 9th. I'm sooo excited!

Identical twins aren't genetic but did you have 1 or 2 put back? Sounds very indicative of two and I thought mine were high, though I don't know what they would be today at 18dpo like yours, somewhere around 2000 cause I got a 3+ on my digi.

Hi ladies!
I had my 2nd beta this morning, and the nurse says that it was over 2,000! :happydance: The nurse says she's never seen a singleton pregnancy to have this high of a beta....mind you my 1st beta was 224, so it's quadrupled! She says that there is a chance of a singleton splitting. Identical twins do run in my family. Our 1st sono is August 9th. I'm sooo excited!

Wow that is super high! I would be surprised if it's not 2. How many dpo are you?

At 18dpo I was 456 and was told that was a solid number for a singleton so I'm pretty sure you have 2 in there!!!!!

You ladies are making me a little nervous... at 20dpo my beta was 4202!

Hi ladies!

Wow that is super high! I would be surprised if it's not 2. How many dpo are you?

I'm 18dpo

Identical twins aren't genetic but did you have 1 or 2 put back? Sounds very indicative of two and I thought mine were high, though I don't know what they would be today at 18dpo like yours, somewhere around 2000 cause I got a 3+ on my digi.

We only did 1.

My beta came in at a solid 119. I was thinking it would be somewhere between 50-100. I am thinking it is so interesting that the ladies who put back 1 are having higher betas than those of us who put in two. I guess until we have our ultrasounds there is no real way of knowing!!

I'm slightly concerned about my Progesterone which is only 11.2, I am going to increase my PIO to 1.5 ml - boo. I was hoping they would tell me I could stop it, lol. Though I would inject 10 ml a day if it meant this bean sticks!

As for symptoms, more of the same - Insomnia! Took something for nausea this morning but I think that was more of nerves with it being OTD.

Haven't decided anything about telling anyone. One step at a time. I saw some cute frames and what not at store today that you put an ultrasound pic in and it says things like "going to be a Grandma"...

My beta came in at a solid 119. I was thinking it would be somewhere between 50-100. I am thinking it is so interesting that the ladies who put back 1 are having higher betas than those of us who put in two. I guess until we have our ultrasounds there is no real way of knowing!!

I'm slightly concerned about my Progesterone which is only 11.2, I am going to increase my PIO to 1.5 ml - boo. I was hoping they would tell me I could stop it, lol. Though I would inject 10 ml a day if it meant this bean sticks!

As for symptoms, more of the same - Insomnia! Took something for nausea this morning but I think that was more of nerves with it being OTD.

Haven't decided anything about telling anyone. One step at a time. I saw some cute frames and what not at store today that you put an ultrasound pic in and it says things like "going to be a Grandma"...

Congrats! The only symptoms I've had so far are nausea and a little tiredness. H&H 9 months to us all :D

Great beta babydrms! Will you be doing another one or just waiting for your scan?

Desires I'm in the same boat, and we only put back 1. Bring on scan day, yours is the day of my sons 2nd birthday and mine is the day after yours :)

Great beta babydrms! Will you be doing another one or just waiting for your scan?

I will have one on Wednesday and then one Friday. Springy had suggested they may end up cancelling Friday's if Wednesday is good but now I that I know pregesteron is low, they will most likely make me go in.

Hey ladies I would like to join as well I am a little ahead of you guys though:

Diagnosis: PCOS annovulation
How long ttc: 5 and half long years actively trying to conceive with medication.
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: about 4 years worth of Clomid 2 IUIs One fresh IVF cycle and one FET.
Procedure resulting in this bfp: FET #1 :)
Due date: 2/25/2013 although scan measuring ahead says 2/21/2011

Best of luck to everyone! I had a scan yesterday and the baby now looks like a baby and has a strong heartbeat! Soooo in love!!

Baby even if they suggest just one more beta if numbers are all good I'm sure if you asked for fridays they would do it.

Hi everyone and congrats!
Diagnosis:Unexplained secondary infertility, endometriosis
How long ttc:2 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: 1 failed IUI, 2 failed ivfs and 1 chemical FET
Procedure resulting in this bfp:IUI with follistim and immune protocol
Due date: March 29, but with a c-section it may be earlier

Baby even if they suggest just one more beta if numbers are all good I'm sure if you asked for fridays they would do it.

Not sure if I want to do it or not...at first no, but now I dunno. Such mixed emotions about everything right now.

Hey ladies I would like to join as well I am a little ahead of you guys though:

Diagnosis: PCOS annovulation
How long ttc: 5 and half long years actively trying to conceive with medication.
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: about 4 years worth of Clomid 2 IUIs One fresh IVF cycle and one FET.
Procedure resulting in this bfp: FET #1 :)
Due date: 2/25/2013 although scan measuring ahead says 2/21/2011

Best of luck to everyone! I had a scan yesterday and the baby now looks like a baby and has a strong heartbeat! Soooo in love!!

Hi Seoul, glad you made your way over!

Hi everyone and congrats!
Diagnosis:Unexplained secondary infertility, endometriosis
How long ttc:2 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: 1 failed IUI, 2 failed ivfs and 1 chemical FET
Procedure resulting in this bfp:IUI with follistim and immune protocol
Due date: March 29, but with a c-section it may be earlier

Welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics