IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Good to hear Whisper! Probably just a matter of getting used to it. Dylan is going through weekly therapy, hoping it won't have to get one at this point. He doesn't have a flat spot right now but I do notice when I hold him straight his hold looks odd, almost like it is crooked.

Hello ladies,

We finally got insurance approval on the helmet and the therapy. We start therapy next week for 6 weeks. Hopefully we will get in this week for his helmet. He likes wearing hats but I know is nothing compares to a helmet. I just hope its not too hard for him. I'm home today since Dominic is sick, seems to be getting better but I think his started teething. His drooling a lot and can't get his hands out of his mouth. I can't believe they are 6 months already. I'm starting to plan their birthday party already. It's going to be big.

We've come so far. A year ago most of us were pregnant and hoping to carry our baby(ies) to full term and look at us now.

How is everyone else doing? I know I don't come around here alot and I miss talking to you guys.

Hello Happy! Glad to see you are still around. It's too bad we haven't heard from Want, Chase, Sandoval, JDH and Wanna in such a long time. I hope they and their LOs are doing well.

I hope Dominic has an easy adjustment to his helmet. Rose has had hers for almost a month now. She is a spirited little thing so the first week was really hard. Since then she is doing absolutely fine with it. She has figured out how to sleep well with it on and she doesn't fuss at all when we take it off or put it back on. Kids are so resilient. If Rose can get used to it, I'd be willing to bet your Dominic will also. It's really not a bother at all like I thought it would be. Good luck!

Thanks Whisper! I hope he does well too. I would also like to hear from everyone else. I hope things are going well.

Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm two weeks from scheduled induction, if he doesn't make an appearance earlier. Exciting times!

Wow! You are so close! Is it just me or does it seem like other people's pregnancies fly by? Though I guess mine seemed pretty fast too since it was only seven months. :haha: Do you feel ready? Have your hospital bag packed?

Wow! You are so close! Is it just me or does it seem like other people's pregnancies fly by? Though I guess mine seemed pretty fast too since it was only seven months. :haha: Do you feel ready? Have your hospital bag packed?

Baby's and my bag is packed. DH's is not. He likes to wait until last min, then panic :haha:

I still have to put together a list of people to email with the birth announcement. And, perhaps more important, an invite list for the bris, which takes place exactly a week after the birth, so people need to know when it is as soon as the baby's born, if anyone is going to be able to make it.

I think those are the biggest things. We're also deciding about cord blood banking. It's too late for public banking and I'm leaning toward not doing private because the likelihood of use is so low. Thoughts?

We looked into that too....it's definitely a personal decision, but we decided not to due to the extremely low chance that we would ever need it. No history of any of the illnesses it could be used for in either of our families. If you do some online research, you can find some of the statistics regarding some of that stuff.

Oh First, you have one week to go ;) Wow, time is definitely flying by!! How are you feeling?

Oh First, you have one week to go ;) Wow, time is definitely flying by!! How are you feeling?

Hi Michelle: I'm feeling like I'm in the early stages of labor! Cramping started at 4am and went until I had a giant painful contraction around 2pm, which left me in tears. And now, nothing. :coffee:

First,

Good luck! It feels like your pregnancy just flew by. Any news yet? :coffee:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while, just been super busy with Jacob :flower:

I'm loving every minute of being a mummy, it's the best job in the world. :cloud9: Can't believe he is 10 weeks already, it has flown by.

Glad to see everyone else is well.

Good luck First, can't wait to see pics.

Here's a recent one of my little cute man :hugs:

Attachments

• 2014-01-25 17.28.36.jpg
    2014-01-25 17.28.36.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
I know is soon but is anyone else coming up with ideas for the baby(ies) first birthday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->