IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Darn it....I saw your post First and somehow didn't realize that I did not say congrats! So glad baby Jonah is here! Hope you are having a blast!

Hello Happy! Glad to see you are still around. It's too bad we haven't heard from Want, Chase, Sandoval, JDH and Wanna in such a long time. I hope they and their LOs are doing well.

I hope Dominic has an easy adjustment to his helmet. Rose has had hers for almost a month now. She is a spirited little thing so the first week was really hard. Since then she is doing absolutely fine with it. She has figured out how to sleep well with it on and she doesn't fuss at all when we take it off or put it back on. Kids are so resilient. If Rose can get used to it, I'd be willing to bet your Dominic will also. It's really not a bother at all like I thought it would be. Good luck!

Hi ladies, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Nicholas is a handful, and I love spending every second I can with him. DH made a great video of our son's 1st year. If you all are still here and want to see it, let me know.

I have been checking some of the posts and it's nice to see everyone is doing well and some of those pics are so cute.

The main reason I decided to post again is to let you all know that, well.....we got another BFP with our 2nd attempt of our frosties. So excited as the first number came back 242 on the 12th day and 564 on 14th day. And well, 2,724 on the 17th day. Hoping it's twins. Fingers crossed.

Hello Happy! Glad to see you are still around. It's too bad we haven't heard from Want, Chase, Sandoval, JDH and Wanna in such a long time. I hope they and their LOs are doing well.

I hope Dominic has an easy adjustment to his helmet. Rose has had hers for almost a month now. She is a spirited little thing so the first week was really hard. Since then she is doing absolutely fine with it. She has figured out how to sleep well with it on and she doesn't fuss at all when we take it off or put it back on. Kids are so resilient. If Rose can get used to it, I'd be willing to bet your Dominic will also. It's really not a bother at all like I thought it would be. Good luck!

Hi ladies, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Nicholas is a handful, and I love spending every second I can with him. DH made a great video of our son's 1st year. If you all are still here and want to see it, let me know.

I have been checking some of the posts and it's nice to see everyone is doing well and some of those pics are so cute.

The main reason I decided to post again is to let you all know that, well.....we got another BFP with our 2nd attempt of our frosties. So excited as the first number came back 242 on the 12th day and 564 on 14th day. And well, 2,724 on the 17th day. Hoping it's twins. Fingers crossed.

I'd love to see the video! How's the pregnancy going?

AFM, my DS is almost 9 months old now. My pregnancy and delivery were quite difficult, but we're going to try to do it again. We thawed my frozen eggs today...11 of 18 survived, but only 8 were mature. So, that was a bit disappointing. Fertilization report coming tomorrow.

You may remember that during my pregnancy with DS, we learned that only 1/3 of my eggs were capable of making babies, due to a chromosomal abnormality I inherited. So, 8 eggs for me is like 2-3 eggs for other people. But it only takes one :thumbup:

P.S. - DS does not have the chromosomal abnormality, so yay for not passing it to the next generation!

Hi ladies... I've not been on in so long!! How is everyone doing? Can't believe how old everyone's babies are! 15 months old here and a real character haha. Dh and I decided to go ahead with ICSI no 2 so we had all our appointments, paid upfront and were waiting on my period starting so we could commence treatment but we got a natural :bfp: instead!!! I'm in disbelief at the moment as dh's sperm count was really really low at 55,000! Nowhere near even 1mil so we've no idea how we did it!! I'm only 5 weeks at the minute so I'm very nervous and just trying to stay positive that it will hang in there.
I'd love to hear how you are all getting on! x

Hi ladies... I've not been on in so long!! How is everyone doing? Can't believe how old everyone's babies are! 15 months old here and a real character haha. Dh and I decided to go ahead with ICSI no 2 so we had all our appointments, paid upfront and were waiting on my period starting so we could commence treatment but we got a natural :bfp: instead!!! I'm in disbelief at the moment as dh's sperm count was really really low at 55,000! Nowhere near even 1mil so we've no idea how we did it!! I'm only 5 weeks at the minute so I'm very nervous and just trying to stay positive that it will hang in there.
I'd love to hear how you are all getting on! x

That is awesome, Sandoval! What we all dream of! I really hope it sticks. Have you gotten a beta HCG test?

Not yet, I've just did a million tests at home lol. They've gotten progressively very dark so I feel ok about it. I've booked in for an early viability scan at the clinic we were supposed to be having treatment with, to look for a heartbeat. There's no way I could wait until 12 weeks for a scan! Scan is booked for 5th November so not too long to wait.

What stage are you at now with your cycle First? Here's hoping for an easier pregnancy and birth for you x

Not yet, I've just did a million tests at home lol. They've gotten progressively very dark so I feel ok about it. I've booked in for an early viability scan at the clinic we were supposed to be having treatment with, to look for a heartbeat. There's no way I could wait until 12 weeks for a scan! Scan is booked for 5th November so not too long to wait.

What stage are you at now with your cycle First? Here's hoping for an easier pregnancy and birth for you x

Very dark lines are a great indicator! I hope it all works out!

This afternoon, I will get the report on how many embies made it to blast on day 5. We are doing PGD and freezing. Transfer won't be until Nov or Dec.

So, the news is in. We have only 2 low quality blasts. This is a disappointment, but I can't help but be hopeful. PGD results due by next Friday.

Hopeful is exactly what you should be, you're still in with a great chance. Keep me posted and good luck! :hugs:

So far so good! Although I still feel very nervous about it. I'm starting to get periods of awful nausea and I'm really tired, so I definitely feel pregnant! My early scan is next Wednesday (5th) so I'm just keeping everything crossed until then!

How did things go with you, did you get the report back yet? x

Good luck, Sandoval! I hope the scan goes well.

AFM, both embryos were abnormal. We will try again as soon as we can.

I'm so sorry it wasn't good news for you :hugs: I hope you're able to try again soon xx

The scan was great! Seen our little blob and a strong heartbeat, what a relief! I was measuring 7wk 1 day so roughly what I thought. I feel like I can be positive about it now and try to enjoy it! How have you been First? x

The scan was great! Seen our little blob and a strong heartbeat, what a relief! I was measuring 7wk 1 day so roughly what I thought. I feel like I can be positive about it now and try to enjoy it! How have you been First? x

Yay!!! I got worried when I didn't hear from you. Glad everything is good so far!

We're hoping to start in late Dec, which would point to a late Feb transfer. So, it'll be a while.

Have a H&H pregnancy!

Thanks first! The end of December won't be long in coming around with Xmas and new year to keep you busy! Late February transfer would mean a lovely fall baby for you... best of luck with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->