Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ever- I don't have any advice to offer on your question. But I hope someone else can help you out :hugs:
I am sorry you sons birth was so traumatic! I hope this pregnancy goes more smoothly for you.

Em- you are so brave for doing another ER!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes for you :)

The test was negative and I'm to stop all medications, my follow up is on January 11... I feel like someone pulled my heart out of chest

Sorry August :hugs: hoping you can get some answers. Do you think you will give it another try?

I'm not one to quit too easy but I don't think I can do another ivf an get another negative. Yet I know ill do just that! I just don't want the process to be prolonged. I just want to start up right away!

I'm the same way! As heartbreaking as a negative is, I just can't give up. I have a quote on my desk that says, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Good Luck!

August, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Hang in there; we're all with you and I know just how you feel.

I couldn't sleep last night so I am exhausted today and it is raining here which makes me even more tired. Woke up about 2am with some pretty intense cramps and nausea. Freaked me out a little bit. But now I am feeling better and was able to eat some breakfast. Today will probably be a lounge around and watch movies kind of day :)

August- I'm so sorry! Sending you :hug: ! My heart breaks for you. :hugs:

I'm so glad you are ready to move forward with another try. It shows that you are a very strong woman. It WILL happen. You will have your baby(ies)!

See what I don't understand are the positive frer, even just now I tested an positive! My dad thinks they gave me the wrong beta results but they are closed now so I can't even call :dohh:

See what I don't understand are the positive frer, even just now I tested an positive! My dad thinks they gave me the wrong beta results but they are closed now so I can't even call :dohh:

That's weird! I wonder if they did... Oh man! I'm sorry you are having to go through this roller coaster!

If its still positive that is confusing! Did they say what your beta was?
Perhaps, Don't stop your meds until you chat to them on Monday? Xx

That's weird! I wonder if they did... Oh man! I'm sorry you are having to go through this roller coaster!

I know, that would crazy especially since I've been told to stop all medications.

I'm now counting down until 1/11/13 :rofl: I don't know if I'm going back to IUI with injections or IVF#2... all depends on what my insurance and of course the FS decide.

August, I have never had a positive FRER, just negatives and negative BETA, so I can't really help you with that, other than to suggest that perhaps your HCG is below the threshold of what your Dr thinks is viable? I think that they call this a chemical pregnancy. I'm so sorry August! :hug:

August, I have never had a positive FRER, just negatives and negative BETA, so I can't really help you with that, other than to suggest that perhaps your HCG is below the threshold of what your Dr thinks is viable? I think that they call this a chemical pregnancy. I'm so sorry August! :hug:

Thats what I'm thinking since the line is a lot lighter today then yesterday... so that makes sense.

August - so sorry that you are going through this but if you have any doubt then perhaps continue your meds until you chat to them on Monday?
Xx

I think it's time for me to just hang it up you know? I've cried my tears and now it's time to move on.

My brother just got married :)

August - sending you :hug: I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're not giving up though! Hopefully you can meet with your RE soon and get a game plan for moving forward.

Thats what I'm thinking since the line is a lot lighter today then yesterday... so that makes sense.

AWW.. So sorry :hug: If it were me I'd definitely call on Monday and find out what your BETA was, and find out why they said it was negative. They should have told you what it was. If you are at all concerned that they gave you someone else's results, then I would continue your progesterone until Monday and make sure that wasn't the case.

August and Ali, so sorry for your bfn's. :hugs:

Hi ladies and gent. The last two days have been nuts for me. After crying off and on all day Thursday, I woke up Friday to a bit more bleeding....and a horrible case of the stomach flu. Didn't use the crinone in the am because I thought it would be a waste. Went and for my beta done, got back, and spent the rest of the day either in bed or the bathroom, it was not pretty. I got a call from the nurse at my Dr.'s office around 7pm saying she didn't have the results yet, and would call this morning.

So this morning I get a message from the nurse- my beta was positive!!! She said it was 33 which according to her is an ok number. She told me that I need to to Monday for another test. We won't know until then what's going on. I'm just so confused right now.

Good gosh, Lucie, that is good news. You are still in the game - fingers crossed for that number to rise by Monday!

AWW.. So sorry :hug: If it were me I'd definitely call on Monday and find out what your BETA was, and find out why they said it was negative. They should have told you what it was. If you are at all concerned that they gave you someone else's results, then I would continue your progesterone until Monday and make sure that wasn't the case.

My husband and I decided to take another test with another brand and see what we get. If its positive then ill continue the meds until Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->