Ivf oct/nov/dec

Lucie - So sorry you are going through this hun! Praying everything goes well tomorrow and you can move forward! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh okay I misread the post...I thought you said either in uterus or in tube...Now that i reread and it said abdomen and he may need to do a larger incision I see why you would want tube... I had lap and one of my incisions in 3 time bigger than normal b/c the size of my fibroid... I couldnt imagine the incision being that large being the pregnancy would not have been to far along and the sac would still be small. Will you lose the tube if in the tube? M

Dr. said he won't know if it's in the tube if I will lose the tube or not. It depends if the tube has been damaged or not.

Lucie - :hugs: Lots of prayers coming your way. I hope the Dr. can save your tube. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Keep us updated on how everything goes.

Lucie - :hug: I hope that your surgery is as painless and as least invasive as possible! Did your Dr say how this happened? I mean how did it get from the uterus where they put it to either your tube or your abdomen?

Please let us know how it all turns out!

:hug:

I would be curious to know as well. I could only speculate that if the tube ruptured or something BUT I saw this special on discovery health not to far back about a lady carrying triplets and about 24 weeks or so along they discovered one of the triplets was outside the uterus attached to her intestines!! It was super freaky... Something like she had one ectopic and it did rupture through the tube but it didnt harm the developing baby and it attached where it felt like finding home.

@Lucie, I am so sorry that you have to do surgery. I hope that there is no permanent damage to your tubes and that you have a quick, speedy and pain free recovery. Big hugs to you hun!! :hug: :hugs::hugs:

Sorry about the surgery Lucie. :hugs: Thanks for keeping us updated...we are all rooting for you!

Quick update. Able to save the tube. Something else in tube that may have been second embryo. Will know more after tests. Also found stage 2 endo and removed some of it......also apparently I have a small heart murmer now!

More later when not so loopy from pain pills. Thanks for all your well wishes.

Lucie~ I'm sorry to hear of what you've been through :hugs: yet so happy that you are making out ok after your procedure today, so happy that they saved your tube :hugs: ill keep you in my prayers!!!

Arm ~ it's been a while since I've been on... Taking a break from all of it you know? I got a kindle as a graduation gift and I've been lost in reading :) lol .... Anyway, I did my follow up on January 11th... We found out that when they lowered my lupron dose my LH went sky rocket high and therefore cause me to ovulate before egg retrieval as well as affecting the follicles to the point where they would never had attached, who knew LH was an egg killer? So we decided to do the long lupron protocol and we are not lowering the dose ever. I went today for my day one of the ivf cycle. I started my birth control today and my next appointment to decided she. To start lupron is February 8th. So nervous yet so excited. Expected ER is between march 14th and march 20th.

Welcome back, August! I'm glad you are getting started again. :) That's good to know about the Lupron. I started it today at 15 units, and my schedule doesn't say that I ever reduce it, so I hope not! I'm doing a FET, though, so maybe it's different. Good luck to you!!

Glad to hear everyone's news and that you are all moving forward. Hoping this time will give you the baby you want and deserve.

Lucie: Yay for the saved tube!!! I hope everything else turns out okay :hugs:

Chase: How's your little bean doing?

Great news Lucie!! :yipee: That's great they were able to remove the endo too. Hope you are resting comfortably!

Lucie~ I'm sorry to hear of what you've been through :hugs: yet so happy that you are making out ok after your procedure today, so happy that they saved your tube :hugs: ill keep you in my prayers!!!

Arm ~ it's been a while since I've been on... Taking a break from all of it you know? I got a kindle as a graduation gift and I've been lost in reading :) lol .... Anyway, I did my follow up on January 11th... We found out that when they lowered my lupron dose my LH went sky rocket high and therefore cause me to ovulate before egg retrieval as well as affecting the follicles to the point where they would never had attached, who knew LH was an egg killer? So we decided to do the long lupron protocol and we are not lowering the dose ever. I went today for my day one of the ivf cycle. I started my birth control today and my next appointment to decided she. To start lupron is February 8th. So nervous yet so excited. Expected ER is between march 14th and march 20th.

August - welcome back! Sounds like you have a great plan for moving forward. Most of us that are cycling again are on another thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...et-ivf-jan-feb-mar-2013-everyone-welcome.html
Come join us!

Chase: How's your little bean doing?
All going good, thanks. Still waiting for the first visit with the 'normal' OB/GYN because my agency is arranging something with insurance. Reba, my surrogate, is progressing at a good rate - all normal symptoms and nothing that would cause me any worry. Not that I'm not impatient to see an up to date scan of my little guy, though!

Lucie - Glad they were able to save your tube and remove the endo! Rest up ;)

Hi August! Glad to see you are starting again! Good luck with this cycle and hope you get your BFP :)

Hi everyone else! Hope you are all doing good.

@Lucie, I am so glad to hear that you kept your tube and that they removed the endo. I have stge 2 endo as well and it was removed during my lap as well. The good news is that the endo being gone will give your fertility a boost and you will have a great chance of your next IVF cycle being a success. I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery :hugs::hugs: and good luck to you for your next cycle. :dust::dust:

@August, Welcome back hun!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you for your next IVF cycle!!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->