IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great Kathy!! I have always put back two and ended up with one; wouldn't change it for anything! Actually my last transfer I asked to put 3 back but he advised against it. When will your transfer be?

Bubu :hugs: Thinking about you!

Stinas - Glad your LO's are doing good! Doesn't sound like there is much to worry about, hard to not worry, but you will be closely monitored anyways :) You are more then half way there girl!!!

Mama- Are you having that little baby ;) Hope all is good!

Jenn - LOVE LOVE LOVE your pic!

MrsC - So happy to see your DH was home for Christmas :)

We had a good day yesterday, just stayed home and relaxed; I got to come back to work today! Attached is a pic from xmas eve of my boys!

I have to wait for AF in January and then from there they will be giving me a date I assume....I'm most positive it will not be until at least the end of January...

Love the picture! :hugs:

Kathy: I understand your hesitation. I guess I always just thought of it as if it was going to implant it would whether you transferred one or two and if it didn't implant it wouldn't have if it was a single transfer either. But of course that's just my assumption which has no actual medical knowledge to it. So if you do transfer two boys and have one successful pregnancy I assume you would do a FET in a couple years for a second baby? Tough decision. The other side if both take and you have twins would you then go for a third and do the FET. Lots to think about. :hugs:

Kathy: I understand your hesitation. I guess I always just thought of it as if it was going to implant it would whether you transferred one or two and if it didn't implant it wouldn't have if it was a single transfer either. But of course that's just my assumption which has no actual medical knowledge to it. So if you do transfer two boys and have one successful pregnancy I assume you would do a FET in a couple years for a second baby? Tough decision. The other side if both take and you have twins would you then go for a third and do the FET. Lots to think about. :hugs:

LOL!! thanks, just add in some more stress Jen :haha:

I will be honest...I am def leaning towards placing both boys....and I will 200% go back for my girl.....My age doesn't help either (which worries me...I know women older than me have babies but my luck is just plain shitty).... although I feel young...my body doesn't agree with me! :haha: bahahahaha....

Good day today! Went to ob and he said I can be treated like a normal ob pt now!! I'm still on the high risk team but now the weekly ultrasounds are over (which makes me kinda sad but I can look at work!) so I go every two weeks from this point on for just the belly measurements and heartbeat and weight etc. I tried to get out of the glucose tolerance test but he said basically it's not an option :( well I could poke my finger 6 times daily for a couple weeks and I hate poking my finger so I gave in :( I boo. I did get some awesome pics today though! I posted on FB for whoever is friends with me but here you go :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
Sorry Kathy I didn't want to add to your stress. I understand the age thing I'm 37 so I went through that. I'm praying for you to have success with this next transfer.

Mobaby: Great pics! You're so lucky you can scan on demand.

Sorry Kathy I didn't want to add to your stress. I understand the age thing I'm 37 so I went through that. I'm praying for you to have success with this next transfer.

Mobaby: Great pics! You're so lucky you can scan on demand.

Hi Jenn...I hope you didn't get offended...I didn't mean it in a mean way.... :hugs::hugs: You didn't have to say sorry because what you spoke was the truth and I respect that sooooooooo much! I was cracking up while writing back to you on that post....I was thinking to myself exactly what you were saying but thought I was overthinking everything....I'm always so hard on myself....

I can't wait to share pictures with you ladies one day...love seeing all the pictures of the babies..hopefully and praying so hard every day that 2014 is my year!!!! :happydance:

MO ...great picture!!

How is everyone doing? Angie...Bomo...Mamali (any news?) AZ....MrsC....Lindsay <3

Bubu...thinking of you <3

I have a question...I may have asked this before but I can't remember....has anyone done a FET with a day 6 embryo? (have to remind myself to stay off google...it is NOT HELPING ME!)

I haven't. But my FET that's coming up would be with day 6 embryos. I have given up bothering about the little things. If it has to happen it will. Im sure this does nothing to calm your nerves but thats my take on things to take some stress off of me.

Try to relax kathy. Good luck with this FET. Apparently a lot of ladies here have had great results from FET. Hope you join their league soon.

I have a question...I may have asked this before but I can't remember....has anyone done a FET with a day 6 embryo? (have to remind myself to stay off google...it is NOT HELPING ME!)

I "think" mine were day 6 embryos... They called me day after transfer to tell me about the frozen ones. I know one was a day 6 b/c it was thawed then refrozen.. But my clinic considered them day 5. When my clinic does embryo testing the embryo transferred is a day 6. I think the success is equal to a day 5 as long as it's a blast.

Kathy: I figured you would have thought exactly what I was thinking on your own of course. I don't know what I would have done if my third had made it to freeze. I don't think I could destroy it but at this point I don't think I want to have a third child. I would like to have another baby down the road but I feel financially and space wise two makes more sense. These things are so tough to decide. I know whatever you do it will be the right choice.

Hello everyone, sorry for the silence. It's been a tough couple of days, this little one is taking its time to arrive. Am 41 weeks already and no sign of labour and my Dr is talking about doing a Caesarian section, doesn't want to induce. So am scheduled to go under the knife on the 3rd of January :haha:. At this point, I don't really mind how LO arrives, just that he/she arrives healthy.

Hope everyone is doing great!

that baby must be comfy in there lol! but you must be absolutely miserable at 41 weeks. but there is light at the end! jan 3rd is so close :) i bet you cant wait to meet baby! i cant wait to see a pic!

You can say that again Mo, super comfy! My legs are swollen, and my back is killing me! Literally! Lol! Can't wait for 3rd already! How is the LO doing? Great picture, it's nice you still get to see him/her when you want to, sorry can't remember if you mentioned the sex.

nope never mentioned the sex because we dont know!! lo is doing great; kicking up a storm in there! My bladder doesnt enjoy the kicks but I love feeling them.

Mamali - Thats crazy!! Very comfy baby!!! The 3rd is right around the corner!!! Cant wait for pics!

Congrats Mamali! Can't wait to hear what you had. I'm guessing girl. Good Luck with your delivery!

Happy New Year! May 2014 bring BFP's to all the ladies still cycling on here. It would be great to see the first page with all BFP's. <3

Happy New Year ladies!! I hope 2014 brings us more bfps - I want that for every woman here who's still trying. And I can't wait to meet some new babies!! Sending positive vibes & warm thoughts to my BnB buds - thank you for all your support & advice this past year. I appreciate all of you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"