IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year Ladies! Just sending baby dust to all ivfers in the process and sending my love to all others! Looks like lots of healthy growing beans....so happy for you stinas mamai and mo! Liam is doing well....still in early intervention for tortocolis and is waiting for his helmet to arrive as he has plagiosephaly...not sure of spelling! It is a total bummer he needs a cranial shaping helmet but he needs it so we are getting it and we hope his insurance covers...

Hey almost! Thanks for the update!

I hope 2014 brings everyone their bfps!! It's hard to believe this thread is almost 2 years old!! I can't wait to see the rest of us get their long awaited babies :)

Hey Almost! Emma had torticollis too but luckily we fixed it through chiro and physio. Sorry to hear you have to get a helmet. I follow a blog of a woman that had one for her son and it worked wonders in a short time. She decorated his helmet up so he looked very cute! Her blog is fantastic she is very open and explains everything. I'm sure Liam will look adorable too and it will be fixed in no time.

Thanks jenn I hope it works quickly for him! Hope your twins are doing well!

Update on behalf of mamali. She had a baby boy yesterday.

Big *welcome* to Mamali's baby boy (guess he did come by himself, since today was the day he would have been evicted). Congratulations!! xx

Bubu the procedure was brought forward as she was having some discomfort. She doing well and I guess she should be on here soon.

How did you see the pic Jenn? Congrats mamali!!

Good <3 Just hanging about in the house....love to see the snow falling but hate that the roads are crappy that I end up stuck in the house...lol...It is FREEZING!!!! I had to rob my son of 2 pairs of baseball socks to put them on the dog in order to take him out....lmbo! He wouldn't budge unless his feet were warm and protected...now off tomorrow to petsmart to buy him those rubber boots....he literally cried this morning when I took him out. It broke my heart. Other than that I am bored out of my mind! lol

Lol! It was freezing here today too! Minus 18C when I woke up and my furnace shut down on us. It was out all night and I didn't realize until I got up at 6am. It took hours for our place to regain heat. Poor little babies were bundled up all day. We also got hit with a blizzard so all in all a fun day.

That's soooo cold!!! It was 36 high today and I've been freezing!! I've told dh we should move to Canada but he knows I'm only joking b/c I can't handle the cold. Glad heat is back on for you.

Oh no! Glad the heat is back on...I have had mine on all day and it's still dam cold in here!!! I need to move south! Can't take this cold anymore...lol.

Kathy this cold sucks!!!! We are in NJ not Alaska!! I can't deal with it anymore! Happy I am getting some hot flashes...helps me get through the cold lol

Jenn - no heat in the house!! I would freak!!! Glad it's back on!!

So besides the hot flashes, I can't sleep at night. I wake up all the time and can't get back to sleep. I'm super angry about it! Not to mention dh snores up a storm which pisses me off because it always starts right when I start to nod off. Lol yay me!
Twin moms - when did you feel them kicking hard all the time? I feel them, but whenever they want and they are more noticiable now, but nothing crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"