IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Page is slow but loads for me on my phone. My wifi often sucks so I'm not surprised it is slow. I will follow whatever you guys decide works best. :)

Bubu: Well it sounds like you had a good follow up and lots to think about. The testing definitely sounds tempting since you have had some nice Blasts lately. The whole FET aspect sucks but I guess knowing that the embryo is testing normal might be worth it. When you say it is pricey how much more is it, double? Thinking of that lady you heard about I'd be tempted since it worked for her. Tough decision for sure. :hugs:

First page does not work for me at all….no matter what I clear.

MrsC - You might want to make a post with the link somewhere else besides the first page….like make it the final post in the thread then close it so no one else can post after it. Make it big and bold.

BUBU - Im glad you doc is motivated to finding out why its not working and like the fact that he knows it will happen.
i wonder if DH's sperm will be "better" if taken from a TESE. hmm.

No news here really. DH found out that a couple we know are having trouble as well. I guessed it in the summer and wanted to say something to him, but too many big mouths around. They actually went to RMA for 2 cycles, but now going into the city for the next round. We are going to try to get together next week. Im glad he reached out. He reached out to the wrong person at first then he ended up telling him to call us. Im glad they did….it sure helps to have people who truly understand what your going through.

Stinas~ I will post a big bold link on the very last page right before I request it to be closed. It takes me forever to open the first page if it even opens at all so I won't even attempt that.

I'm glad to hear that others have reached out to you and your DH during their times of struggle it's never an easy thing to go through alone.

SND~ Would you like to be added to our private Facebook group? If so PM me your info and I will add you!

@Jenn - a lot of people don't have issues with FET and in the past, I hadn't really felt concern. But clearly, we have a very different development for fresh to FET and the doctor also agreed, that my embryos seem to "suffer" from freezing and we should avoid it if possible. With only 2 blasts (the last two tries we haven't got more), I don't think we will do the PID.

I also asked about immunology (because it could be the case that DH and I are immunogically so similar, that my body doesn't recognise that the embryo is a foreign body that needs protecting for a pregnancy)... I said I knew it was a lot of trouble and a lot of money - he said, if he felt that it would help, then he wouldn't worry about a cent spent for this - but he really recommended against the immunology testing, and we decided against the PID.

Mornin' Ladies!

Sorry I haven't done personals yet.... everything is a blur between traveling 3 hrs one way to the doctor, then playing catch up when back at work... I'll get to it the weekend. Promise!!! :flower:

2nd scan yesterday! 13 eggies developed... 6 are ready, but the other 7 are moving slower. They told me to skip coming for a scan Saturday and just come back Monday, and to be talking to my ovaries over the weekend... :haha:! I started the Ganirelix (sp?) last night and lemme tell you! That joker HURT and itched for about an hour afterwards! Anyways, they said ER will be either Weds or Thurs. It has all moved SO FAST! Hard to believe!!! I keep having dreams that this cycle fails... hope it's not an oman cause it's our one and only shot at it! =(

Anyways, hope everyone is well and I'll catch up the weekend! :hugs: to all!!!!

Sounds like a great report snd!!! Come on next week :)

Great report Snd! Good Luck Monday! I'm sure the others will catch up!

Sounds perfect! Good luck and talk to those eggiest over the weekend :)

SND that sounds great! Fx for some good eggs!!

Going to make the new thread now ladies! I'll be back with a link and request this one to be closed in a few hours. :thumbup: I hope we can keep the new thread just as active. For some reason I fear things will die down. No letting that happen! :wink wink:

Edit~ Grrr! If I could only get this first page to open!:grr:

Link to new thread. I used the suggestion from Jenn for the new thread title because many people "liked" her post. :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ent-ttcers-continuation-ivf-2012-present.html

just wanted to say hi. havent logged in in forever.. sorry.. hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi drsquid!! I hope you are doing well. Please join us on the new thread I look forward to hearing an update from you!!

Thread closed per OP's request. I believe that the group has moved to a new thread because of some loading problems with this one :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"