IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my phone so chant catch up properly with everyone, I'm so tired at the moment!

Congratulations cd that's wonderful news x x x

So far no PUPPS here!…..well…at least as of now. Nurse said it look like pregnancy rash, just to use cortisone and Benadryl.

Yay stinas!! That's good news :)

Hi likkle how are you feeling? Not much longer now!

I have an appt Friday. Should get to schedule my delivery date!! I feel like I'm getting huge all of a sudden. How are you feeling stinas other than itchy?

Hi all,

Sorry for going AWOL, have been stalking the thread but not really contributing. I've been so tired for the past few weeks, Christmas and new year was exhausting - mainly because I had my two little sisters one is 4 the other is a dreaded teenager!

The past few days we've had really bad weather here. The stream by my house burst but thankfully (so far) it's not hit our house boundry. Where I used to live when I was a student (Aberystwyth) it's been awful. Brits and the weather eh?

So I've got 5 weeks to go, other than tiredness and terrible indegstion I've been ok. The indegestion is awful, didn't know what it was at first but thankfully doctors got it under control! We had a tour round our maternity suite the other day, I really like the idea of a water birth now I've seen it - has anyone had one before? Although I did have a mini breakdown afterwards wondering what to wear (the midwife said most people go naked which freaked me out a bit which I know is totally daft and irrational!)

Stinas I know what you mean about itchiness! Mine seems to come and go in waves if that makes sense and its been so far only on my stomach and not spread. With movement, I found it was really noticeable around 28 weeks and then it's not all the time x

Mamali - congratulations! He's super cute! Can't wait to hear all the news and labour story

Mo baby looks fab, I think its a boy! Hubby thinks were having a girl I can't wait now, have you been given a date to be induced yet? My scan pic is below - I always thought it was a boy but now I'm not so sure , although definitely got my nose and big feet!

Love to all sorry for missing many of you x x x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
i love your pic!!! no date yet but I am having a c section at 37 weeks so should be between march 14-18 i think...get to schedule it friday!!!

CD: Huge Congrats!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Good luck at your scan!

Likkle: Adorable pic! Good luck with your delivery, can't wait to hear what you had.

Broody: Shitty on going back to work. I kind of miss working :wacko: I'm actually looking forward to going back. I know I'm going to miss the time I have with my babies but I need the adult interaction.

AFM: Emma and Chris turned 9 months on Saturday. Here is a current pic for those if you that aren't on FB.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
Mo - I am feeling fine other than itchy! I feel large, but I'm not that large lol How are you doing??? Are you going to have a baby shower?

Likklegemz - OMG what a cute!!!!!! Glad to hear this itchiness will go away! It sucks! You can't concentrate! lol
Do you have a feeling of what you are having?

Jenn - I see your pics on fb and it makes me more and more excited to have mine!! They are too cute!

Finally made a pregnancy journal……well, they closed my TTC one lol new link in my sig.

Yes I am having a shower the first and second weekend in feb and then some girls I used to work with want to do a baby shower lunch somewhere but I dont know when as they havent gotten back to me :)

How about you?

Im actually doing mine somewhat early. Feb 1st. I didn't want to be huge and uncomfortable, so my cut off date for it was 26w. lol

Getting, I feel your pain - I had to go back to work today also. I'm so grateful to have had 6 months home with him but it was so hard leaving him this morning. I was kissing him goodbye at the daycare & he smiled at me - ugh. It broke my heart. How did your first day back go?

CD, huge congrats!! That's amazing. H & H 9 months!

Stinas, I'm glad you don't have puppps - that sounds miserable. I hope you get some relief soon. I know I wasn't pregnant with twins but I don't feel like I ever had a lot of movement - I would see him squirming around like crazy on ultrasound but I couldn't feel most of it.

Mo, the middle of March isn't that far away!! I'm getting anxious to see your lo - I'm going to guess girl :)

Hello to everyone else!! I hope your New Year got off to a good start!

Az - Nurse said they are still pretty small, but in a few weeks I will feel them constantly. I can't wait!

I had an appointment with my ER yesterday and I am starting FET soon. Waiting for AF to show and then we start.

Good luck Honey!! I really hope this works for you and that OHSS stays away this time (even though you are not stimming, I remember you saying that you got OHSS on a non-stimming cycle too)!! <3

Honey - Yay!!! Good luck!!!

BUBU - Whats next for you?

May I join you girls?! I know alot of you from the azoo thread.... I am starting my one and only IVF cycle this month...

I go tomorrow for my 1st u/s after finishing birth control and start injections Friday!! Can we say excited/scared/worried all at once!!!!!! I swear when I opened my box of meds I about fainted!

Anyways, hope you don't mind me barging in! :flower:

@ Stinas - we have our next appointment on the 15th to discuss. To be honest, I am really out of steam and pretty down about this whole process. Everywhere I look, I see people having success ... pregnancy announcement after pregnancy announcement / birth announcement on FB ... any thread I am on, I see BFP ... of course I am happy for all those with successes ... I just feel that all fate is giving me is slaps in the face. I don't see anyone, who has had to face as many tries as we have and is still without a BFP / baby.
Somehow, the belief that has kept me going ... I don't know. I know I can't give up yet ... but somehow, I just don't see this happening. Just completely out of energy... each time, I approach it with optimism, belief that it will happen (being a complete needle-a-phobe, each try costs me a lot of energy) ... only to fall down a million times harder each time. Not to mention the financial aspect...

Oh well, see what he says next week. He has always said that he does think it will work, he just doesn't know how many tries it will take. And our embryos have been getting better with the last tries. But "better embryos" doesn't get me any closer to seeing those figures that I desperately want to see when I go for my beta. It is still the same result : no baby.

@snd80 - that is exciting that you are getting started!! What protocol will you be on? Wishing you heaps of luck! :dust::dust::dust: and a huge welcome to you :)

awww bubu :( I am sorry about all the bfns...it is hard for sure. I know you like your RE but have you considered a different opinion? Maybe your RE is missing something? IDK. I hope you get some answers or something more at your next appointment.

SND: Hi! I remember you from the azo thread :) Will you be using donor sperm for IVF? Sorry you had to move to this route.

Hi Snd! :hi: Welcome! Good luck with your first IVF, sorry to hear your part of the azoo club. Don't stress about the meds in a few days you'll be a pro with them.

Bubu: :hugs: I really feel for you and all that you have been through. It really isn't fair!! I really hope your follow up with your RE answers things for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"