JACOB JAMES COSTELLOE!! 4th OCTOBER!! Sorry its late :)

he is gorgeous!! well done! x x x

Congratulations and well done hes a real cutie, you look amazing gorg family x

Congrats he is soooo cute!!!! You look really well too, despite your crappy time....

Give them it in the neck - it's actually really scary you can be treated like that in this day and age.

Take care hun x

Ema Jacob is gorgeous!! Sorry you had such a shit time of it though :(

Wow Em... what a crap time you had of it !!!!!! I'd push that complaint as far as you can get it....... up there arse n'all !!! Twats !!! My God, the outcome could have been alot worse.... :hissy:

But after all that... you have got one stunning lil man there, he's gorgeous !!!! And you look bloody amazing, as always :D :hug:

Hope you can start to enjoy Mummyhood loads more now :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you had a terrible experience honey, and I'm glad you're persuing a complaint... but what a gorgeous little boy to make up for all the pain! Congratulations :hug:

not sure if I commented on this but you are amazing and very strong. I am glad you are voicing a complaint, as you haev every right too.

Jacob is adorable!

:hugs:

sorry u had such a rough time ema.im disgusted about the way u was treated.
:hug:

he is so beautiful though hunni and u look really well x

Your little boy is just gorgeous - congratulations.

:hug:

Congratulations Ema, your wee boy is beautiful! You did so well during labour, even though it was a tough one! Well done. I hope your complaint is dealt with properly.

xxx

What awful care but he sure is a beautiful boy!!! Thanks for sharing!

Aww, he is absolutely adorable!!!! COngratulations to you and your OH xx

Can't believe you had to go through all that, it sounds like a nightmare from hell!

Were you at the Countess? I was going to change from Arrowe Park to the Countess.....don't think I'll bother now!

YEAH COUNTESS AND DONT GO THERE!!! lol Ive spoke to 3 other new mums now and there care was just as bad :( Bloody shame XxX

Hi hun congrats on your lil man he's lovely, which hossy did you have him in? myh friend lives cheshire and her hossy was terrible.
Hope you are feeling a better :hug::hug:

Ema your poor thing cant believe how badly you were treated, how did the meeting go with hospital. Lil man is absolutely gorgeous, hope you feeling better now.xx

Well done - he's a stunner! x x

Beautiful little boy Ema! So sorry you were treated that way. I hope something comes of your complaint...thats just awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->